youtube.com/watch?v=3w4eYpCzQ-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Going to a dictator's regime as a nationality of their NUMBER ONE enemy

He didn't deserve to die, but he deserved to have a huge punishment

>go to a commie nation for the fresh anime biopucci
>murdered for being a fucking weeb.
yeah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

>The family was of Jewish descent on his mother's side.

J U D E N
U
D
E
N

-=- Daily Reminder -=-
(((Otto Warmbier))) is a Jew.

"The family was of Jewish descent on his mother's side."

"he was active in the Hillel Jewish campus organization at the University of Virginia, and had visited Israel in a Birthright Israel heritage trip for young Jewish adults"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Warmbier

>play stupid games win stupid prizes

Don't know what he was thinking but I'm sure he regretted it and would never do it again. So in fact, the sentence did fit the crime and it did act as a deterrent.

>never do it again
well he's dead so...

>Hillel Jewish campus organization
They have one of these at my uni. They have great internships here. They hook you up with Jewish executives. And you could go on the free Israel trip easily because it proves you are putting time into learning about your Jewish heritage. I'm thinking of pretending to be a Jew to start attending this and fucking some Jewish cuties but my dick isn't circumcised lol

Explains why it got so much media attention.

>The CIA man is dead.

You obviously don't know how these things work user.

>I'm american, I can do what ever I want in any part of the world!
>Get 15 years of hard labor
>Too neet to deal with it
>Become a vegetable
>Parents say "Hah, we do not need vegetables. We are getting everything we need at WallMart"
>Euthanized
>Happy end.

plz explain

He was a kike, so yes.

What user I thought you told me like years ago your grandfather was a Jew. Was he a Holocaust survivor or was it your great-grandparents? And you told me the moyel didn't cut off as much or you had a lot of extra foreskin.

Why are you claiming you have to pretend now? So the edgelords don't get all butthurt? Nah, just go tell Hillel and Birthright the truth that you have Jewish heritage and you want to connect to their shek-people. Your people.

Of course he didn't. The kid was one year younger than me. I can easily see how he just wanted to impress some friends back home by bringing a souvenir.
It was a dumb idea, but still getting a sentence that's more than just a fine for trying to take a poster is ridiculously. For fucks sake. They sentenced him to 15 years of labour. He probably would have died anyway sooner or later of exhaustion, even if his brain had not been damaged by whatever killed him.

>Of course he didn't

I think he was a real spy now

No but it's not like I care.

Don't break the law and you won't get killed. Simple.

the fuck did the kid expect when stealing shit from north korea, doesnt he know where he is?

The kid was stealing a poster/banner that probably costs less than 2 dollars.

Of course not

He earned it!!

That's week's food on the table for a family of 4 in North Korea

>>Parents say "Hah, we do not need vegetables. We are getting everything we need at WallMart"
based Ivan

they don't sell those?

He didn't deserve it but he should have expected it.
Kinda like going into the inner city and repeatedly shouting nigger.

dude, jewish girls are super easy to fuck if you talk about how much you know about their people. I have had jewish girls suck and fuck my cock like a walk through the park on an easy sunday morning.

You know things being made in a factory costs money, not only buying things costs money.

forgot to mention I have an uncut gentile cock that they took inside themselves like it was their last meal.

from warm beer to cold meat

belonging to an abrahamic faith is breaking the law in nk
Juss sayin

I always wondered about that

His family gave up on him way too quickly

If he was a mossad agent was the poster story a lie? What was he really doing?

Well maybe he was a spy? People always immediately discard what the Nork government says because they have a history of ridiculous statements but maybe this time it was true and that guy was a spy

Lefty kike got got for playing games with real Commies. Fuck him.

True story:

Living in London, England.
Make friends with an American.
One night a bunch of us, from all different countries, are hanging out.
Someone tells a story of a trip to Morocco and their subsequent mistreatment at the hands of the police there.
American literally says, They could never do that to me, I'm an American citizen."

We were fucking stunned. He was 100% serious. It was astounding.

>birthright trip to Israel.
>2014

I think he was an epic fuckup and didn't change his passport before visiting NK, i.e. they saw an Israeli border control admission stamp. This was the beginning of his downfall.

None of you are considering that he may not have stolen anything at all and was framed.

Nah he was there with a group of people. There are pictures of them enjoying it over there. The poster story is true. What annoys me is the fact that he said his college fraternity asked him to bring them a propaganda souvenir. They declined such allegations instead of asking for forgiveness. Now they have to live with the fact that they indirectly killed him.

kintsukuroi sounds like a degenerate misunderstanding of wabi sabi

Did he do it?

if its real, no. but i dont believe forone minute that it is. just a friendly psy op from your friends at Spook, USA.

no i'm not because i know handfuls of people personally who've been there and had no issues what so ever.

>no i'm not because i know handfuls of people personally who've been there and had no issues what so ever.
lol
your logic is hilarious
you're adorable

>American
>jewish
>actively jewish

He framed himself. It's like going to an Arabic country or Iran, donning a yarmulke and shuffling your second Israelly passport in front of the border control officer. The best you will get is a boot to your ass and deportation.

Wait was he put down? I thought he just perished and failed in the coma?

he became a vegetable and died because he took a poster. are you really asking if he deserved it? nk is a subhuman, soulless place.

Jesus fuck I cringed. Not all of us are like that.

If the dictatorship accuses you, you are fucked whether you did it or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=3w4eYpCzQ-Y

It's true bitch
This guy just didn't have balls

nah the fag who decided to fuck with nk was the subhuman

he was a jew trying to infiltrate the east, you tell me

Quit virtue signaling like a little fucking girl

>omg my heart and soul goes out to this beautiful young innocent lad ahhhh #prayforotto

>NK is so ebil nevermind my insanley corrupt american government that has been mass murdering people for decades and destabalizing countries it doesnt agree with.

God i wanna puke seeing this shit.
Top tier retarded ass virtue signaling, effort ,feeling posts.

pretty weird, when i was in New York drinking with locals(yeah there where a few) they told me to just do whatever the police says. And honestly, the police do gain a lot more respect in the States than over in my country.

He's a fucking white male, of course he deserved it

>if you dont think someone deserves death for stealing a poster then youre just virtue signaling

>dictator's regime

assad is a "dictator"" too and syria was a very often visited country before CIA fuck up and civi war and very safe.
>commie nation
>american education

Yeah cause they'll pump lead into you kek

But for reals I think (white americans at least) were just always brought up with the idea of having respect for the authority of police

>goes to NK
>breaks the law
yes
Kim is the law
the law is sacred

>crying and defending the death of one retarded and acting like there nation is the most EVILEST OF EVIL empires because of 1 death

>meanwhile you support a government that has been engaged in wars all across the world since the beginning of the 1900's, Destablized over 5 countries, Killed well over a million innocent people in the last 20 years, Has engaged in the most corrupt business agreements ever heard of. And openly defies the will of the american people.

"OMG NKOREA SO BAD ERMGAH SO BAD ERRRR LOOK AT THIS ONE KID THAT DIED ERRRRRMMMAAAAGOOOOOD!!!!!!"

Please you are a fucking retard

>if you dont think someone deserves death for stealing a poster then youre just virtue signaling