Plot Twist

Otto was a Jew that blamed a Christian church for pressuring him to steal the sign that lead to his eventual death. Really gets the old noggin joggin.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/22/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-sons-jewish-faith-secret-officials-negotiate-release-north-korea/
timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the Norks really that bad? I mean they beat a Jew to death. Not really seeing anything they've ever done wrong come to think of it.

>Israeli-North Korean relations (Korean: 이스라엘-조선민주주의인민공화국 관계) are very hostile,[1] and North Korea has never recognized the state of Israel, denouncing it as an "imperialist satellite".[2] Since 1988 it recognises the sovereignty of the State of Palestine over all of Israel, except for the Golan Heights, which it recognises as part of Syria.

Holy shit. I honestly thought he was a Methodist. I actually felt sorry for him too.

Kikes and personal responsibility do not mix.

He actually gave a Oscar worthy performance during his press conference in DPRK

It's entirely plausible they completely fucked up a random person, don't go to north Korea.

It's always a fucking Jew, even when it barely makes sense.

NK can't be controlled

I doubt his Jew has anything to do with the situation at hand.

> nk says he was trying to forment unrest

Wait...

I don't get this

i still get pissed whenever i think of that KIKE professor that went on joe rogan and said that the key to improve black people is to blame all their failures on white people. it was the only thing that would work.

Best Korea redpilling the world

He looks like this guy's brother

I told you fags that Best Korea did nothing wrong.

wtf i love north korea now

>warm beers

Best Korea

North Korea is the Best Korea. South Korea is owned by Jews and Jewish collaborators. Now you know why everyone hates NK, because they are wise about the Jew. Israel hates NK, look it up.

Fake. NK doesn't give two shits if he was jewish.

>tfw when ((((Trump))) starts the invasion the first thing Un does is use all 10 of his nukes to bombard Israel

nice link you shitfucking stupid retard.

DPRK did nothing wrong

>all those Amerimongrels on here calling for war with North Korea when this mossad agent's death was announced
good goyim, defend your Jewish masters

dude NK itself is trying to forment unrest with everybody else and itself is and has been in a state of unrest

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/22/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-sons-jewish-faith-secret-officials-negotiate-release-north-korea/

they are still scum

>Jew that was a member of Jewish organisations and went on a birthright trip to Israel *somehow* went to North Korea as a member of a Christian group

Nothing to see here goyim, not a Mossad spy at all

If a goy had had been snatched up in Otto's place, we would have never seen his photo or known his name. Jewish monopoly over our media organs means that every image we are presented with has an emotional resonance with a Jewish editor somewhere.

FFS!
GIVE YOUR SOURCES YOU CUNT!

... Do better next time soldier.

Does anyone have the article by that asian guy who wrote up a "fuck white people" piece saying his death was justified because of the (((Seth Rogan film))) ?

i'm sure they probably figured out he was a jew when they saw his cut dick during torture rounds

think about killing yourself, dumb memespamming faggot.

timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/
Lots of americans have the cut dick branding them as goy chattels.

Jew Boy wanted bragging rights about not being afraid to Travel to North Korea.

Joke was on him.

>wtf..Kim's not so bad after all.

So this is fake right?

>tfw warmbier actually was an illegal spy for Jewish Supremacy

What a surprise. A jew meddling into other country's affairs.

Always a fucking jew.

Will this redpill the Norks on the JQ?

told you ...he was a jew...his father told lies...no mercy.NK best Korea !

this pretty much

he was trying to get a souvenir to look tough like he wasn't afraid

>dead (((kike)))

what a great start to the day

That or the ((("White male"))) wanted to start shit by creating tension that Seth Rogan and pals could use as a pretext to attack NK.

best korea confirmed

>Mossad agent confirmed

I'm glad he got beaten into a vegetable