Australia the blessed city

Australia is the best country in the world.

We killed most of our indigenous people so black people aren't really a problem like America.

We rarely get bombed by sand niggerz because it's too hard to invade Australia (fuck off were full).

We literally live and thrive on an island with deadly fucking creatures.

Free Healthcare. Free money. Hot babes. White beaches. White neighborhoods.

Were also the best shit posters. Leafs got fuck all on us. We live and breathe the bantz.

So why haven't you all killed yourself yet? If you aren't Australian your just a shitskin wannabe. Stay mad Pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/arts/culture-of-denial/news-story/3dd28525dc85e34c1fb549813bd4d9f4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amen brother. Why anyone would live elsewhere is beyond me.

Yeah nah don't tell em that you galah.
We don't want em coming over from United Arab England escaping the caliphate.
Fuck off we're full.

It's alright bazza. Abbots still secretly on the waters shooting the boats down. It's like making fun of the homeless, fun to do cause you're not.

We've got it better than most, but we're not learning from the mistakes of others.

We need to seriously pull our socks up if we don't want to end up like the Brits.

Australia was created as the commonwealth's collective attempt at creating a quarantined colony specifically for the purpose of gay conversion therapy.
That effort failed, and that is why Australia can't even win a war against birds.

Lol fuck off Canuck. Your country is part French. Surrendering is in your blood. At least we fight our wars.

Oi emus are nasty fuckers, way more dangerous than a moose.
If you assume a moose's gender don't you go straight to prison?

Haha good one leaf. Now fuck off and respect those gender pronouns you cuck

OP's pic really reminds me of the beast titan from SNK.

You know, the guy who showed up towards the end of the anime and is Eren's brother and betrayed his father to nazis to get him sent to paradis island which is basically a prison where the series takes place.

Wtf are you on about?

I don't get welfare anymore because I tried to fight my case with them. During work for the dole, I was made to clean asbestos and due to my previously discussed disabilities (narcolepsy) I broke my foot.

Basically, I got told I'd be picking syringes out of the creek if I didn't "buck up and go to work like a big boy". It took three days and seven hours of phone calls before I found a welfare worker who actually knew about the risk of asbestos, and cared about that risk. She probably got fired for publicising the issue.

Don't ever say the money in our country is free. It's only free if you're a foreigner.

Yeah and you don't live in your ancestral homeland. I'm happy to be European. Instead you live in an abo country made for abos.

>It's only free if you're a foreigner.

Yep, the Arabs get everything handed to them. It's a fucking red carpet affair for them.

Holland was a german fishing reserve until three hundred years ago and has sunk as recently as 1953. You can't be more than ten generations back before you're just another german.

We have people and cultures for ten, twenty thousand generations. even someone 1% aboriginal is more native than you'll be to anywhere you gegodverdommend grachtsmoffie

It's a white country made for whites. The abos are dead and their culture has been almost entirely eradicated.

i prefer to be rich, thank you.

What culture?
Raping your kids and sitting in the dirt?

Tiny country with no proper way to defend yourselves kek. Also you're apart of the euro trash that accepts refuges. Enjoy your sand niggerz rich man. When you daughter is raped by Abdul let me know how dat cash flow is.

Yeah, we've basically confined that to the NT now.

Fuckin ey too rite. I was at a bus stop once and this female abo ask me to open her paint thinner can for her. Called it her dinner. Told the bitch to fuck right off and light a match.

150 years later.

China is the best country in the world.

We killed most of our European people so White people aren't really a problem like Europe.

We rarely get bombed by sand niggerz because it's too hard to invade Australia (Come in there's plenty room for Chinese-men).

We literally live and thrive on an island with Zero Animals apart from dogs and insects.

Free Healthcare. Free money. Yellow squinty babes. Poo beaches. Yellow neighborhoods.

Were also the best shit posters. India's got fuck all on us. We live and breathe squatting on public toilets.

So why haven't you all killed yourself yet? If you aren't Chinese your just a shitskin wannabe. Stay mad China authorized sanction politically correct free image board.

>le emu meme XD

You mad you had the opportunity to colonize this country but missed it?

I've heard no real defense. Australia no 1

You have obviously never heard of the cassowarie conspiracy. Those fuckers are literally velociraptors and are really in charge. They just push the emu meme to keep the spotlight away from their master plan.

Free money, ffs, ky u faggot

What's the humidity like over there lad? Would consider moving tbqh

Whatayatalkinabeet?

What's wrong mate?

Do they actually cut their gouche open as young boys and get fucked in it by all the men in the tribe until they undergo the rite of passage?

Sounds like something they would do.
Fuckin' sub-humans.
theaustralian.com.au/arts/culture-of-denial/news-story/3dd28525dc85e34c1fb549813bd4d9f4

Yes, then the kangaroo has a go

Australia has decent prospects for a white state, might move there someday. The biggest issue is that there's a solid chance your destiny could be to become a colony of china, farming white field for rich businessmen from Shenzhen. You've got to get your shit together, end liberal democracy, start settling the interior, and get the population to 100 million +

>fails to mention the rising gook and poojeet problem...must be a Queenslander.

We need to get ready for the raise act (Which allows white immigration) and start having white children ourselves.

The US is likely too far gone to fix with higher white birth rates, as long as the left is in power they can always import teens and adults faster than we can have children.

Aussie is the Joos prepared backgarden. Watch some Brendon O'Connel.

Been in Victoria and WA. Wtf are you on about? Unless you spend all your time at a 7/11 there ain't no pajeet. Gooks though yeah, too many fucking spicks

>free money
good goy, centrelink is a good thing

Welp

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

this

woke

you make a good point.

Depends where you go user, but general rule of thumb that the whole of Australia is a hot humid shit hole in the summer, especially further north.

wadiyatalkinabeet?

Sassy, get the fuck off Sup Forums

Fucking hate humidity. Can stand dry heat like Spanish weather but that sounds like living in hell incarnate

Fucking NEW BIG LEZ WHEN????? It's been like 4 fucking months

whatareyetalkinabeet?

Likewise, went to Italy in 2012 in the summer, 40-ish degrees celcius but low humidity it was great.

it is free. every family aside from the rich cunts gets family tax benefit. we pay fuck all for medications and healthcare is 100% free. i dont even think they have work for the dole anymore, ive been on the dole for like 2 years and havent done it.

Australia is basically 1984 police state tier desu

I swear if i didnt know any better id swear you were shylilazn from ebumz world. Fuckin aussies are some self loving trolls

>Black peole aren't really a problem

Funny. Cause they're a big fucking problem in Melbourne.

>tfw we fucking killed the native niggers and then imported even worse ones

W H Y

>Get bombed and beheaded by the Japs so we could desperately fight them off and prevent them from stepping one yellow foot on our land

>Sell out to their lower I.Q., uglier, louder, street shitting cousins 50 years later

GG Boomers.

Last year more millionaires moved to Australian than any other country on Earth.

More than even to the U.S.

(have a guess which two countries these fucking street shitters originated from)

Also - Check them French numbers. Holy shit, that country really is on the verge.

Move to Ausfailia.

There's plenty of room for whites.

We really need to bring the Seff Afrikans here. Even the Boers. They can all go to West Oz with their bulgy eyed rubber headed Dutch cousins.

Yeah, but no?

You fuck off.

>4 of Australia's 10 richest people are Polish Jew immigrants

NO MORE.

Be me on train 20 mins ago

OP is probably one of these Chink cunts

natives werent black dude, term AFRICAN american tells enough

You are literally going to be ethnically and culturally replaced by chinks and poo in the loos within a couple of generations faggot.

What line brah

Only if Labor blocks the new immigration laws.

We will be subservient to their millionaire class though. Make no mistakes there.

honestly just sounds like Florida but w/ less niggers and spics god bless u it sounds lovely

and the big lez show
fucking skits