Is Winter implicitly European?

is Winter implicitly European?

what

?

Winter is the season of the white man.
All whites should collectively move to North Scandinavia and rebuild Europe from there while shitskins kill each other.

If you can stand above 30°C weather you're a shitskin.

>tfw white
>tfw can't stand temperatures over 20C unless it's winter
Dacian genes feel good man

I live in a place that in the summer it goes to 15º and that's way too hot for me.

I'm comfy in 5º...

So no... Winter have nothing to do with Europeans

Scandinavia was temperate when people started to settle there, and it's still temperate today.
Extremely cold places , like much of Eastern Europe and Northern Scandinavia, are largely shit holes and the people look seriously unappealing.

how about both? in serbia we get cold winters and hot summers

>is Winter implicitly European?
First race to venture forth and conquer the cold regions. Niggers stayed in the jungles. Chinks originally hugged the warm coastlines. No Eskimos existed yet.

The world knows how to live in the cold because of our race.

So yes, winter goes with us.

Few things are more beautiful than a silent night of lightly falling snow.

>implying eurocucks know anything about winter
Хa-хa.

winter is literally racist

you realise it's cold at the tip of Argentina...right?

there's two poles

>Winter is the season of the white man.

I'm inclined to agree. The fact that we had to deal with deadly cold and food scarcity for a couple months each year definitely shaped white/European culture a lot and selected for traits like foresighted planning.

it's certainly the most racist season

Scandinavia is warm, even the Northern part. If you want cold you should aim for Russia since the gulf stream doesn't give them any heat. Or better yet don't act like a refugee.

Winter is the season of the White Man.

And Winter is Coming.

This

How can a season be part of any group of people?

Winter is quintessentially and historically black. True history. All you know is revisionist history by the oppressors. Whites are weak and fragile and can't handle the outdoor elements.

Winter is based as fuck, Summer BTFO'd, Autumn is a shitskin-tier season & Spring is a total faggot cuck. Yup, Winter could be, dare I say it, our season.

what did she mean by this?

Siberia and Canada aren't in Europe so no. It does kill all non-whites except Eskimo tier Injuns tho and I don't mind these at all.

Winter is what made the white man white, both literally and metaphorically.

Whites are the children of winter.