>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 21
>SAA seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
>Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
>IS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQjGYvcQ-1I
twitter.com/watanisy/status/878163344280219648
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Iraqi_Army
videos.files.wordpress.com/yeDMZCLg/the-islamic-state-22one-of-the-two-goods-wilacc84yat-nicc84nawacc8422_dvd.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=jh-ALjytWtA
youtube.com/watch?v=AShkM3FAM0o
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEqC6gax3M
youtube.com/watch?v=JDM2Vl0Qp8o
youtube.com/watch?v=RXwfbFcKPow
youtube.com/watch?v=DsBI-D2BNAc
youtube.com/watch?v=pVwWRAht7Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=byg0uwtb8_o
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/23/turkish-schools-to-stop-teaching-evolution-official-says?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=irfB9GUdjPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I

First for peace and love

al mawt li israel

nth for hohol painters

Why is Assad still in power??

Gains in Deir Ez Zor governate:
twitter.com/watanisy/status/878163344280219648
>army also control wadi al-waer , al-waer dam , ard al-washash toward al-bukamal

Because syrian people loves him and their country?

S O O N
O
O
N

You now remember the Free Iraqi Army used to exist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Iraqi_Army

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SOUTH AFRICA
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO ALGERIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI

>An Iraqi counterterror spokesman denied this, saying that the name is merely being used by al-Qaeda in Iraq to "attract the support of the Iraqi Sunnis by making use of the strife going on in Syria."

That's a nonsensical redacto ad absurdum and you know it
a shift in the ideologies of the general populace is not the same as you becoming the queen of england
also i can find ~10 conflicts in north africa after the 90s that yielded similar results and none of those refugees made it here

As always, watch CNN ironically

>5 min ago a report on Raqqa
>brave women fighters are crucial in fighting for the city
>they are led by female officiers who are among the most capable
>fem Kurd officier then narrates how city was and is a melting pot, multicultural
>they will build a new Raqqa where Arabs and Kurds will live side by side again
>again

>kurds
>raqqa
Greedy fucks.

the plebs are nagging about a US chopper being shot down, I can't find it anywhere.
It's just the drone shit right? Russia hasn't downed an US chopper? I know the answer is no, but I just want to confirm and be a bit fucked up today

>again

Hopefully, those 12 Kurds that used to live in Raqqa will return safely.

CNN - Comedy News Network

I haven't heard anything about any chopper being shot down
Unless it happened within the last few minutes the answer is most likely no

The kurds suck at propaganda, and this is what it's all about. Given their gommunist past the ones I know here and have asked to come to the board are not antifa and that shit, nor are the ones down there. It's just propaganda.

Tragic shit I found one while hunting ISIS in Oslo, but he has severe drug problems, I still wish him to come here as he as connections n shit

i swear you jews worst than k*rds. they migrated to syria less than 1 century ago and they claim its part of their 5000 years old ancient "kurdistan".

confirmed false, they have been going about it for hours

ypj is like colonial soldiers in european kingdoms. all female battalions lead by usually males. "we dont see you as equal but we need your manpower."

If Russia had shot down a U.S. manned vehicle there would be nukes flying past your house.

>Hunting ISIS in Oslo?
Please say more.

Hey I live in impact zone one, I live lit live at our "langley" yes yes I got retired spooks in my family, but I'm not one.

Game theory mate, it won't happen. First russian nuke to hit here, fries my ass to ashes

Floor is Baghdadi death

Yeah, but for some reason, all dead bodies will be male.
I don't understand why are they so persistent with all this "TOTALLY EQUAL ON A BATTLEFIELD" propaganda. Soviet Union used women as snipers, field medics and on auxiliary roles. It was never claimed that they was totally equal on a frontline. And first years of war was much harder for SU, than current situation for k*rds.

Nah. The USA would curl up in a ball really.

heres what would happen

>russia shoots down U.S plane/heli
>CNN FOX MSNBC RT ABC BBC
>"omg omg omg watch our newtworks its like the end of the world
>trump tweets "sad"
>one side apologizes
>the end
>yet again literally nothing

As stated Valdemar, they SUCK at propaganda.
They wanted to be Soviets back in the day and they use just about everything to appeal to the world.

The truth is, they (except some loons) are not gommunists, they want democracy and a Kurdistan. It won't happen though if they keep on shitting them selves.

Damn I wish that drugged out Kurd would come here, but sigh.... heroin... tragic

More sanctions maybe?

STOP RUSTLING OUR JIMMIES

REEEEEE

>Well, I care. They rustled my jimmies one too many times, and now, I will never let it go. If I see these goatfuckers posting anything anti trump/anti american, I will document it

>Plus, they are a good supplement of salt. There is always at least one american in there, who triggers them with as little effort as possible. They are my new neogaf

Forgot screencap.

yeah maybe (not like those honestly work after a certain point just look at NORK and cuba)

>they SUCK at propaganda
I feel like they put about as much effort into it as their intended audience will ever put effort into understanding Syria

Interesting videos from past week or so.

>ISIS 34 min propaganda footage.
videos.files.wordpress.com/yeDMZCLg/the-islamic-state-22one-of-the-two-goods-wilacc84yat-nicc84nawacc8422_dvd.mp4

>Russian battleships & submarine fire 6 cruise missiles on ISIS targets in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=jh-ALjytWtA

>Syrian Army' using UR-77 in al-Qaboun operation | May 2017 | Damascus
youtube.com/watch?v=AShkM3FAM0o

>Tour Of Latakia Airbase Pt 1
youtube.com/watch?v=wZEqC6gax3M

>Tour of Latakia Airbase Pt 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JDM2Vl0Qp8o

>Tour of Ruins of Aleppo with Military Police
youtube.com/watch?v=RXwfbFcKPow

>On the frontlines with "Liwa al-Quds" | June 16th 2017 | Hama province
youtube.com/watch?v=DsBI-D2BNAc

>Footage of Military action in area of Al Talila
youtube.com/watch?v=pVwWRAht7Qo

Too bad this board have such a shitty suppport for videos or I could have given you 6 million examples. And no I don't have any gmail, fb or shit. I'm off the grid as the paranoid loon I am
>But you are in the right
It's just ridiculous
I respect them for standing against ((((ISIS)))), but they just need to cut that shit out. And also they drag PKK shit into Syrian propapganda, big NONO

I would absolutely not under any circumstances give up anything here that could indicate who I am in real life.

one can't help but be curious about you though. "spooks" in the family, norwegian langley, chased ISIS in norway. anything you can cook together, true or lie, about yourself could probably make for a great and interesting read desu

Could we see infighting between pro PKK and Kurdish nationalists?

Nah, nobody is drinking the sanctions coolaid anymore.

To reward gifts with gifts, and cash out lies with lies.
A heathen is honest user, unless you lie to me.

It's not only me chasing ISIS, when they came after being threatened over twitter for lit years, I/we wanted to put their mouth to the test.

Seriously don't worry, I'm no spook, when you grow up in family no comment, you want the oposite trust me.
>Dad what do you do at work
Daddy can't talk about this little anonling
>But...
No talking

Remember this is a very small country, this faggot lit was pals with the crown prince and our former King was my hero. I can't talk about where or what I did in the mil, but that is lit back in start of 2k.

Read the image as you will, I can't say anything, it is treason. All I can say you that is the funeral of HMS Olav V Håkonson, and at the time our top ranking general. And here I cannot say anything more, read between the lines

Coming from a mil family is actually a real bitch, there are so many things I have to take to my grave, can't tell friends, can't speak of anything. But the ex general knows what I'm doing, it was all set for me, he wanted me to take over his stuff, but it didn't happen. I did my time and let's say if war would break loose I would be there with my King. I am not larping, posting that image also is a signal to the norse anons who I am, we know each other here

Either larping, or schizophrenic or have point.

sounds like a bunch of heavier stuff than I've had the fortune/mistfortune to know.

if you've got something real to hide I suggest you don't post here while drunk. it's starting to seem like there are things to infer from what you are saying.

I sent a signal to my flags.
I am to old to larp, remember the US is BIG. Here everyone knows everyone, and yes I shall admit that sometimes, very rarely, I drink with the spooks not really spooks but analysts. They get drunk, and I have to go, pls don't talk.

>the old general
what "old general" the dead guy in the casket in the first pic related

I will lurk user, but I haven't commited treason, they are all retired, yet live on mil compounds.
I don't expect I'll be picked up by the MP, even though we all know they all monitor this thread.
No names was mentioned

Is the IS link safe or potential honneypot?

If in the entire history of mankind, a single Kurd has lived there or thought about moving there, it's rightful Kurdish clay

t. YPG

That is the King, mate we cut it here or I get in serious trouble

But sigh as stated, growing up in a mil family, and we're not talking about low level here. It is hard, very hard. I and the general get along so well though, he still hates that I didn't follow his footsteps. It could have been me now

In that case be careful not to reveal something about yourself here. Stay alive user!

Why are norwegian troops at Al Tanf helping America create Jihadi fighters, Bjorn?

Sigh... Dan... do you know how much this makes my heart break. If the old guys posted above was in charge, this would never happen.....

I guess my biggest mistake in life, was to not become the next top general, yeah no larp, it's how it works here, blood. I haven't spoken to the goyims about this, they ofc can't say shit, but fucking suppoprting AQ....... this is not my flag

News reports about it spin the story as "ebil assad regime mercenaries threaten peaceful norwegian forces who help moderate rebels"

no worries mate

"Admiral Essen", "Admiral Grigorovich" Frigates and "Krasnodar" Submarine laucnhing cruise missiles at Isis footage.

Maximum assblastation.

oh that dude hey didnt he have like a heart attack from shock or some shit when he found out the gulf war had? started spooky

hnnnng..... boner
Fuck the terrorist Ivan!

a new Ottoman empire and break-up from US controlled Nato doesn't sound bad after all.

if he takes selanik i will vote for him. my grandparents are from there. no more arab or k*rdish cities though.

>beautiful babiz

>anything anti trump/anti american
Because every single thing that Trump and the US does is just perfect in every possible way and woe unto anyone who dares dispute it.
What a fucking deluded moron. People like this part of the reason why democratic countries go to shit.

Someone explain this meem to me please.

Man I can tell you so many tales of our former King, we don't got sofa Kings, they actually now too have several Gold medals.

He died of old age with a pure heart, the pic is from London during the war, look at those testo eyes! And the pic beside is him actually compepting in a world championship in ski jumping when he was a crown prince
>NR 32, Crown Prince Of Norway, Olav Håkonson sets out in Holmenkollen
And the crowd goes nuts
Back in the days you could just walk in Oslo and meet him out walking, My King you would say and bow, I'm to young though.

He fucking took the trolley like ordinary people, no body guards as he was so loved and we didn't have the infistation back then. Today it's diff, last time I met the crown prince he was all surrounded by guards. It's so sad really, but Håkon Magnus will be a great King
>Fucking half my family partied with his wife in the 90ies, and no I'm not larping, she used to have a drug problem and was up here in lagley terr

ACtually a bit concerned about Mette Marit and her influence on Håkon, but he is trained since childhood.
As my gp always said
>There is always more calm in a country with a King

Trump must go!

>Jews as demonic, powerful, and a threat to the world

Well maybe the Jews need to try to be less demonic then.

King cuck "everyone is norwegian" has to go

Uncondemmed genocide for the Kurds! Woohoo!
If they keep up Raqqa might actually be Kurdish!

wait so your monarchs are like actually interesting? our monarchs are so shit half the people i meet dont even know them asides from lizzy and Philip

just take a picture of the dead and water mark flag related in the corner. win win baby

GOOD MORNING, DEATH TO AMERICA!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=byg0uwtb8_o

>"assad should die and be sodomized with a stick like gaddafi cuz he barrel bombs dem angels"

You are afraid of a few kurds and want even more?

Enjoy yourself :D

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/23/turkish-schools-to-stop-teaching-evolution-official-says?CMP=share_btn_tw

>Turks in charge of education

>implying "muh big boing and edolugion" is true
yeah no

>the shit is already crusty
>he came there with a bird-shat head
bold desu

>Trump only genocides ugly babiez

Oh yeah, I forgot Aussies were known for shitposting. The board's been so fucking awful the past year that all your efforts kind of just drowned into the mass.

>We cannot take in entire Africa
His powerlevel is insane, he is based as fuck, remember his role is warings and keep calm. I know you think of that one Allah girl he mentioned.

He is redpilled as fuuuuug
youtube.com/watch?v=irfB9GUdjPE
>his mother always sung this to him

I must be vary now, but when he got sick a rel was in the hospital with him, armed guards with assault rifles. We just went past them, they didn't even check us because of our blood and they know we're all loyalist monarchist. Me heathen on top of it(this they don't knw), For me the King is Holy

Yeah the truth is everything made by Allah.
Much better this way.

are slovenians more like austrian bavarians or prussians (in terms of culture language etc) been wondering for a while

B...B..B.But "muh christian board"

That's just the retarded North Americans. This board would be better off with the entire continent banned.

>Me heathen on top of it(this they don't knw)
would they care? is a true monarchist still expected to have the true christian faith?

Why do you guys support Assad and his ISIS henchmen?

They just burned down an 800 year old mosque in Mosul. Is that considered acceptable behavior in /sg/?

I don't know really.

Are you more like British rapists/thieves/murderers, or are you more like Emu rapebabies?

To Norvegians here, any chance of Russia down the line getting Svalbard?

I read how they plan on paying people to move there in their town there, eventually flipping the demographics and "little green maning" it.

We will see what we can do to prevent Assad from attacking Mosul in the future.

thieves that was the main crime of the majority of the convicts convicts

now answer my damn question man ive been wondering for a while

No they wouldn't and face it Sven, you "christians" you are really a crossing too. Frey's Yngling.

No they wouldn't care, they just knew that they could trust us. But the security was sick there, no entry! yet we just slid through, no need for a check and I got a big criminal record from when I was a shit. The sec services knows these things, so they know I adore him, again also blood. I would follow his each order and gladly die for him

He used to be redpilled, he is being (((controled)))) for sure now, his last speeches were fucking sjwtier