I'm so sick of fucking pussies saying that they 'arent sure' if they believe in god, or they 'kind of' believe in god...

I'm so sick of fucking pussies saying that they 'arent sure' if they believe in god, or they 'kind of' believe in god, or my favourite, 'i believe in a higher power' - so, you believe in a higher power, just no fucking god???

It's like you're just trying to not offend anybody and you're a fucking bitch, just make up your find you fucking pussies.

peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2NAohPcT4U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My favourite is "The universe can't be eternal but God can"

"The universe needs a creator but God doesn't"

"Intelligence can't come out of nowhere but God was intelligent"

"All of this is true because God. God god god god god if I say it enough times that makes it trueeee"

i do believe in god , ahmed

that's me on the right , ur welcome to try again

no god = it's okay to fuck kids

Muslims have a god and think it's ok to fuck kids. Checkmate.

Wrong, try again. If you need a higher power to tell you not to be a nigger, you might need to go to hell- i mean africa.

>I believe in higher energy/cosmic consciousness/love
post worst

As a resident of hell, I am not impressed by your geography.

How about you stop asking about it then, because I can asure you, no one wants to hear your opinion on "god"

>cosmic consciousness

hearing this is like my soul on fire.

People say they believe in a higher power because in English the Christian god is simply called God, and they are making the distinction that they do not believe in the Christian God.

Have you ever thought that these people you describe are still deciding and looking up info?
t - was in that situation 2 years ago

But then again, what does a shitskin who has his entire life dictated by a zealous desert cult from birth know about western life and its struggles?

a god , but not god-god

i mean they worship a fucking cube ffs

nonsense , ur pretty naive desu senpai

There is no god. There is no "higher power". There is only actions we decide to take which have consequences on all of us.
There is nothing after life.
There was nothing before life. You were a fucking sperm in a ballsack not living in the sky or wherever/whatever people believe.
Religion is utopian thinking for people who can't accept reality.
People don't understand.

therfore u can do whatever the fuck u like

therfore : sheer horror

u have no fucking concept of what this really means do u? u can't have , otherwise u wouldn't go around saying it like that

nothing means nothing , it's all just structure no meaning

you fucking morons , you just dont get it

u can't build nothing on that!!! ur lying to urselves!!!

it's all dead and rotten!!!

no i absolutely get it. Just because i don't believe in a higher power doesn't mean i go around and do whatever i want??

Nothing has exactly the meaning of how i used it. After we die our brain doesn't work anymore if you didn't know. And it dies with all your little fantasies and hopes.

Try to find your meaning of life instead following a rule of a ghost in the sky.

You'll be way happier.

islam is a complete joke and so is paganism and bhuddism and all that other nonsense , give me a fucking break , the only religion that might be true is christianity

why though? It's all the same nonsense. Why might christianity be true?

I hate all gods, imaginary or otherwise.

>t. misotheist

you can't hate something that doesn't exist

If (((god))) is what prevents you from fucking kids, you've got serious issues.

>no i absolutely get it. Just because i don't believe in a higher power doesn't mean i go around and do whatever i want??

oh , but it does , the devil will always be there to tempt u

>Nothing has exactly the meaning of how i used it. After we die our brain doesn't work anymore if you didn't know. And it dies with all your little fantasies and hopes.

it's not that fucking simple , maybe u can't see it but i can and so what? like that makes me any better

>Try to find your meaning of life instead following a rule of a ghost in the sky.

there is no fucking meaning without almigthy god , it's all just a big nothing , either suicide or gee , i dunno , maybe i should listen to those "demons" or whatever the fuck they are (prolly just mental illness amiright xd xd materialistic explanation for everything le edgy atheism xd)

>You'll be way happier.

hapiness = ultimate meaning = god

otherwise i just don't give a shit , u can have ur women and ur parties and ur money and ur earthly pleasures and ur "greater causes" and all ur fucking bullshit

dust to dust , who cares

trust me , we are all sinners

nice virtue signalling btw , but i know what lies deep inside all men

I hate binary (((genders))).

can't quite say

>just make up your find you fucking pussies.

>DUDE JUST BE 100% SURE ABOUT THE METAPHYSICAL FOUNDATION OF THE UNIVERSE

prolly some of the shit jesus said , some of it , cause the bible is compromised

My favorite is "There is only one god, and Mohammed is his prophet."

People who say this kind of bullshit need to be gassed.

there is no devil. Only your brain wanting something. If your "little demon" tells you to eat that cake, or fuck the chick, or stay up late and play videogames, its because it wants the Endorphins. It makes you happy. Even though you shouldn't. But i understand that you don't get that.
>>it's not that fucking simple , maybe u can't see it but i can and so what? like that makes me any better
Explain it to me?

>>there is no fucking meaning without almigthy god , it's all just a big nothing , either suicide or gee , i dunno , maybe i should listen to those "demons" or whatever the fuck they are (prolly just mental illness amiright xd xd materialistic explanation for everything le edgy atheism xd)

don't know if really bad troll or mentally retarded. There is a meaning you just have to find what you want to live for.

happiness comes from within. If you are positive and do what you enjoy you will be happy. It's all in your mind.

exactly dust to dust because thats all we are when we die. Dust.

so what are u? atheist? agnostic?

>Not believing in C-Consciousness(Common Consciousness)

this

religious people are retards, please join modern society.

God here, u faggots think I crated the universe? LMFBAO! Nah bitches, Wypipo God created the universe, I dindu nuffin, I sware!

I believe in God Emperor and you are heretic and propably xeno too.Stupid Moon cultists.

You're a nigger who thinks everyone else is a nigger. Of course I don't expect much from a nigger, that'd be naive. Simply put though, God is not required for morality.

Nope, morals doesn't work that way.

What does info have to do with if believe or not? Belief isn't about what you know.

lmfao , u think ur hot shit

like i don't know what ur capable of if given enough power , u are fallen just like the rest of us , u might present more resistance but that dosen't mean shit without god , the devil will break every chain of resistence given the right circumstances

yeah , they do

i've been thinking about this for years now , listening to the opinions of smarter people than me , they all basically agree although they might not say it out loud

they usually imply it in one way or another

PART 1

>there is no devil.

i would fucking disagree

>Only your brain wanting something. If your "little demon" tells you to eat that cake

gluttony

>or fuck the chick

lust

>or stay up late and play videogames

sloth

>its because it wants the Endorphins.

those are just some of the tools of the devil

>It makes you happy.Even though you shouldn't.

pleasure does not equal hapiness

>But i understand that you don't get that.

because ur so much fucking smarter than i am

>Explain it to me?

oh yeah , just let me relate to u my entire life experience , it will just take a sec , also lemme explain to u my disorganized thoughts on the paranormal (which i know for a fact exists) real quick , because my verbal iq is that high , because it's worth the fucking effort... jesus christ , no dude , i can't make u understand shit , okay?

PART 2

>don't know if really bad troll or mentally retarded. There is a meaning you just have to find what you want to live for.

there is no fucking meaning without god!! it's all just a big nothing!!

u have ur own personal meaning but that's only because god gave it to u , ur a part of his (its? certainly not hers , ugh) bigger plan

think about it , there's many fucking possibilities but only one reality , sure this or that could happen but only what happens happens , because there is a fucking plan , u just gotta do ur thing

>happiness comes from within.

sure , when ur followin ur life path , ur purpose in service of the greater purpose , the greater plan of god whatever that is , nobody really knows , we prolly don't wanna know

>If you are positive and do what you enjoy you will be happy.

yep , i enjoy doing many destructive things and they don't bring me happiness , positive things although they might hurt bring me a sense of peace

>It's all in your mind.

not really

>exactly dust to dust because thats all we are when we die. Dust.

so fuck it , right? fuck it.. that's... that's..

that would mean this is hell , in all actuality desu senpai if that's the case , i rather just neck myself than do life then

There's no god anyway, ignorant.

I believe in God as in the creator of reality, but not some bearded pedophile/cuckold in the sky

>
>trust me , we are all sinners
>
>nice virtue signalling btw , but i know what lies deep inside all men
Speak for yourself. As a matter of fact, you should be reported to the authorities. You just came out and admitted to being a pedophile without saying it outright. Kill yourself toddler fucker.

I believe in two gods. Myself, and God Emperor Trump.

>God Emperor Trump
God could you be less of a fucking The_donald cocksucker?

Suicide is for leftists.. Unless, of course, one were to take a bunch of them with him. Actually, this is what I want to see. Next antifa or blm or what the fuck ever protest, schedule a "Draw Mohammed" event at the EXACT SAME time and location. Let the scumbags they are enabling show them what they are about firsthand

I'm reaching for a goal that can neither be reached by me alone nor in my lifetime.

I personify this goal by calling it "God".
The path towards this goal "The will of God".

Every goal opposed to this I will call "Evil".
Every act opposed to this goal I will call a "Sin".

I'll do my best to act according to that goal in my lifetime and project it unto my peers. So that we'll not stray from the "rightful" path.

That's how I view abrahamic monotheisms, as it rejects every other believe and inevitably comes to the conclusion it is somehow evil.

i'll let the qualified authorities judge my behavior

ur all working with limited knowledge , doing ur thing , pieces of the puzzle

exept some things are actually fucking evil , ya mook

>exept some things are actually fucking evil , ya mook
Did I say otherwise? But it's purely subjective and depends solely on your ideals though.

If a persons ideal is to bring it all crashing down, then I'm sure the distinction from good/evil differs greatly from yours. However, that persons wouldn't be wrong in making that distinction

What we're saying is we don't believe in an old man in a white robe who lives in the sky

there is an objective reality , demons know this

some dude once said : hell is reserved for demons who know not for men who doubt

nope , but i do believe in bigfoot though

notice the lack of d u b s , kek can tell i'm full of shit

If you're Muslim, you're literally worshiping satan

What if the story of a white robed man is used as metaphor in order to make an abstract concept accessible for a broader population. Just like we tell kids about santa clause. Some people are just not able to grasp it otherwise. Is it wrong to tell a white lie then?

yeah yeah , i know what i must do

i better just keep quiet

you guys have a nice life , bye :)

I believe that you can gain extra ordinary powers through meditation. Entities that achieve this remain conscious after death and can choose whether to reincarnate or not. Worldwide communication is relatively young. There are still a lot of blind spots and meditation is fucking hard. I could see this flying under the radar.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2NAohPcT4U

>Worship Satan
>Mad people don't worship God

Are you being for real mudslime? You literally believe God exist but think he would create Islam? Um, no sweetie, even Mohammed thought he was talking to Satan until one of his she demons convinced him otherwise.

>there is an objective reality
There aren't any demons there. Only men who act on their own will and egregore.

I believe in singularity.

I don't. it's fairytale for me.

I believe in God but I also believe in the possibility that no God exists.

you know what time it is.

I'm sick of retarded faggots who presume to tell me what my beliefs should be. This includes all men claiming to be prophets.