According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States...

According to the Government Accountability Office of the United States, 73% of violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001 were caused by right wing extremists groups.

Any of you Nazi terrorists from Cincinnati, OH?

I suspect so...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpqua_Community_College_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Born in Toledo, moved to Cincinnati.

I am a new husband, and I hate the fact that I feel politically threatened by non- whites.

As a Catholic, I hold higher values. This must be protected, even if it means preemptive political intimidation.

I am an Ohioan and a populist.

Firefighting is my profession. My second profession is fighting the minorities who I do not trust. I would not call this terrorism, but freedom fighting.

Bump

Muslims are far right

Muslims are rightwing gun-toting extremists according to 99% of liberals

I would like to see the list of events that they compiled to arrive at this number.

Why do you ignore context?

>since September 12th, 2001

GAO-17-300, COUNTERING VIOLENT EXTREMISM: Actions Needed to Define Strategy and Assess Progress of Federal Efforts." U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO). Government Accountability Office, 6 Apr. 2017. Web. 4 June 2017

Here is your citation :D

>since September 12, 2001

Pure cohencidence that (((they))) started counting on that day.

>so what

They are also like 1% of the burger population.

Leftys are always shit at math

so why would we need more terrorists/muslims`?

>Since September 12th

Anyway, we ran the numbers, and if you discount Sep. 11, Musilms in the U.S. still kill at a rate like 150% higher than Right Wingers. If you include 9/11 AND Oklahamo it still shoots up to like 400%.

>If you discount attacks by Muslims, Right Wing terrorists kill more

Interesting. If you discount attacks by Right Wing extremists, Left Wing Extremists kill WAY more.

As of June 2015, right-wing attacks since the September 11 attacks (9/11) had claimed more lives (48) than attacks committed by jihadists (26).

Good. The weak should fear the strong.

Why would anyone ever even consider leaving in america let alone any western country. The lack of struggle demonstrates in the host population as weak or if not; then labeled insane. What a backwards world.

So you want to import more foreign terrorist to make the statistics more equal? You're a real egalitarian!

What is a "right wing attack"? Someone killed someone because they violated the NAP?

I did not say that. stop putting words in my mouth.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_terrorism#United_States

lmao what an ass this kid, like you can really get a gf for shooting up a supermarket

The russian immigrants love it here in USA.

It is because USA is better than Russia.

Wow

How about the demographics of terrorists 2016-2017? I'm tired of hearing that "muh since 1700 70% of terrorists have been white supremecis rapecis."

kek, this

You tell me. I provided now your turn

>73% of violent extremist incidents
that's merely about the amount of incidents, not about the amount of death and wounded in the incidents.

Remove that flag, you are not a real capitalist.

Your scum most terrorists since 2010 have been non white.

Well, then it appears that right wing terrorists are more likely to commit terror, but they have a lower kill count.

Statistics are not on the rights side.

As of 2016 the amount killed by jihaadists is double the amount killed by right wingers most of the "white supremeis rapecis attacks" are non fatal. You can thank Omar mateen for pushing the statistics in our favor. BTW Jeremy Christian is what to you?

*You're

Stop picking your nose, and read the wiki I posted.

I'm somewhat curious on why this particular GAO study deliberately left out far left extremism.

Attacks by niggers on humans should be considered left wing terrorism desu. In the 1960s, emboldened by Jews, communists, and the government, niggers started going on a violent rampage and committing terrible crimes against whites because of the legacy of slavery and all that crap. Niggers were used by the left as an army to punish and destroy the two things they hate most, white people and the middle class. Since the 1970s they also use South American invaders for the same purpose. Niggers murders of whites, such as the Knocksville horror, are basically left-wing terrorist attacks.

According to the department of justice black people make up 15% of the population yet commit over 50% of the violent gun crimes. Among those crimes committed AGAINST black people, 97% were committed by black perpetrators.

Take your cute little statistic and go fuck yourself with it.

Because then you found since dr Martin Luther coons assaination that left wing extremeists have been pretty active.

Didn't some dune koon kill lime 50 gays in a nightclub?

Legally, omar is considered white.

Secondly, it is still right wing terrorism all the same.

>who is jeremy Christian to you

A terrorist.

They should indeed! One of these "right wing attacks" was a man running over an interracial couple, that's homicide not terrorism.

This, I wish libshits would at least acknowledge niggers arnt anymore American than you Micky, and should be considered outsider terrorism because thats what it is.

>violent extremist incidents that resulted in deaths since September 12, 2001

now lets's add September 11, 2001 and see how that might skew the numbers

8/10 bait

I wonder what kind of insane leaps of logic they used to come up with that number.

The south committed the biggest act of terrorism - you started the civil war.

Hang your head in shame.

Oh what's that? Hispanics and Arabs are classified as white to skew crime statistics even though most Arabs report being Asian or black and Hispanic tend just to check off hispanic on the census.

9/11, God forbid, was a one time thing.

You need to focus on the rate of terror rather than death toll.

You mean Jews?
>1776
Please, the founding fathers are rolling over in the graves witnessing this bullshit

Sunni Islam is right wing extremism, factard.

I don't make the rules, I just respect them.

>scew

Who is doing that? Do not tell me you believe in conspiracies.

Mmhmm.
And what percentage of our population do you think actually commit violent extremism?
If you're honestly this stupid you should kill yourself or deport yourself to Madagascar for the quality of the genetic stock of your country.

The founding fathers would be happy because we are number one, unlike you.

You suck at war btw.

No you have to look at the rate of terror cause the charges are laid down unfairly. The Chelsea subway station bomber got charged with attempted murder for injuring 30 with a nail bomb and a pressure cooker. Dylan Roof was given a Terrorism charge.

Lol ok faggot, go be a yank limp wristed faggot somewhere else you nigger loving federalist cuck.

Right, but Muslims comprise a tiny fraction of the total population. So the rate is higher.

Plus there are controversial inclusions on the list - For instance, Roof doesn't meet the FBI definition of a terrorist - It was a hate crime.

Although that sounds like splitting hairs - Note that the terrorist attack at the Pulse Nightclub is NOT listed as a Jihadist attack, but as a hate crime. Even though it was more in line with terrorism than the Roof attack.

I just said you look at the rate of terror. You are clearly not reading.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dylann_Roof

Read it and you will know the difference in charges.

If Muslim attacks are also included as Right Wing attacks, why are you separating them?

If you focus on the rate, Islamic terrorism is far ahead. If you look at total numbers, it's STILL ahead depending some variables (hate crime vs terrorism)

Anyone who hated the south over there treatment of blacks or there actions is a hypocrite. Northerners at the time didn't open up there cities and daughters vaginas to negroes most of them never saw one. Then you put an 80% tariff on all exports from the south as a "morale tariff." You heads should be on pikes

I said don't but autocorrect on my phone keeps fucking me up.

Sometimes they don't count political violence as terrorism. I'm also wary of classifying Islam as a right leaning ideology since it encompasses religion/philosophy/government/martial traditions. You accept it whole hog into everything unlike other religions. It most definitely mirrors communism with it's global revolution goals due to how martial it is imo. It's definitely leftist.

So what? Maybe minorities feel a different pressure and are driven to hate.

Let me clear the air, btw, before you jump to conclusions of my intentions amd political affiliation. I am a capitalist and atheist. So, I do not exactly empathize with religious extremists. The left needs to understand that secular arabs are better than the extremists religious.

The more whites become a minority the more driven to terror they will become.

Shut up loser. Know your place on the food chain.

You caused a war because of your backward ideology and your laziness.

Agrarian societies in my Country? Fuck outta here.

Then why has terrorist or terrorist like attacks Among non Semitic non Hispanic whites dropped over the years to like nothing? Like you said we had Roof in 2015 then we had 2016 which was just a bunch of jihaadists picking off Americans every time something happened and Wahhabists attacks are right wing? But Muslims vote left???

Why would the Justice department skew statistics like that unless it was to push a narrative.

Another example would be asians who also vote left. Case in point Hawaii. Asians love large government which draws them mostly to the left. The left embodies large government and corporatism.

Bump

I just said minority's feel a different pressure.

And non semetic non hispanic whites are not declining in terror. It is still happening.

Even if you accept the lists, as they are, remember that OP was very careful to describe "number of incidents". There is no right wing equivalent of the san bernandino shooting or the pulse nightclub shooting on these lists.

>You need to focus on the rate of terror rather than death toll.
That statement is ridiculous. Incidents where the perpetrator carefully plans their attack, and has accomplices are a different level of incident that a drunken brawl or a off the cuff spree shooting.

There's plenty of other DOJ files that do bother to count them.

Right wing political violence is a real thing, but you're looking at the wrong factors. I have no idea where you're getting your shit from, but no sane criminologist takes your line seriously.

>The more whites become a minority the more driven to terror they will become.
The demographics of the map from your own study contradict you.

No im from kansas city missouri

No it's not not in the way you would like. Jeremy Christian wasn't specifically anti Semitic now nazi who hated Jews. He hated all religion equally and obviously race didn't matter to him because he voted for an ashkenazi Jew and constantly implied trump is a neo con who isn't radical enough. But you won't admit that.

This is a good thing.

Whites aren't driven to terror. The statistics prove that. They commit terrorism at a much lower rate than Musilms, for instance.

Terrorism is far lower in white majority countries than any other nations barring some select locations like South Korea or Japan.

It's not ridiculous. The rate is slightly more important than the severity. And neo nazis do plan.

Maybe you nazis are terrorsts who suck at terrorism. But, a terrorist all the same because there are more nazis in US than jihadists.

No you can expect them to ignore the actual evidence that disproves their argument

I can't be bothered checking, but it would be interesting to see if that report was compiled under Holder, who was a notorious anti-white racist and spouter of conspiracy theories.

My statistics do prove that. And why are you making this a white thing? I am talking about right wing whites.

Why do you care so much about Jeremy Christian? He is mentally ill terrorst.

What does Cinci have to do with this shit?

>But, a terrorist all the same because there are more nazis in US than jihadists.

Very unlikely.

>do plan

Also spurious. In a large majority of cases the plans are the product of the FBI.

Yea again these charges aren't applied fairly. White man is a terrorist once he commits political socio economic or racial violence even if non fatal, while a non white Muslim can shoot 100 people for religious reasons and not only not be charged with terrorism but be counted as a white male right wing terrorist!

>A white thing

Because it's shorter than typing "Right Wing Whites".

>My statistics do prove that

No they don't.

Who is Jeremy Christian?

What happens if you include 9/11 dipshit?

It was compiled under holder the trump census bureau just simplified statistics recently.

Then you realize that jihaadists have killed and harmed more in 15 years than right than right wingers have done since the founding of the KKK in 1868

The jihadist did not discriminate on race. While roof did. Roof even admitted his intention of starting a race war. He is a terrorist.

White supremacist started the civil war.

Started the second world war.

You are the greater of the two evils.

Yea but mateen isn't? But still counted as one on paper so statistics can be skewed

9/11 was Israel and the US. Look up a long kiss goodnight 9.11 on jewtube.

LOL goes back to 1865 to defend tyrant Abraham Lincoln.

>Roof even admitted his intention of starting a race war. He is a terrorist.

Being a terrorist for racial reasons is not proof of "right wing" terrorism. Discrimination based on race isn't "left wing" or "right wing," it's everywhere.

>goes back to the 1800s first
>complains when I do it
>lol xD

>Exclude the deadliest terror attack on American soil committed by Muslims
>See guys? It's the right wingers that are dangerous!
KYS you intellectually dishonest shill

I was Comparing the kill count and time span you bought up the civil war.

>"there are tons of white terrorists!"
>mentions Dylan roof over and over

This one was done under Holder and Loretta Lynch.

>No it isn't
is the best argument you've got? Severity of incident is just as important as frequency, as well as understanding what your threat vectors are. Criminal conspiracies are practically a non factor in right wing terrorists.

Again, compare the DC snipers, or the san bernandino shooting, or the pulse club, to, say, the Oregon community college shooting, picked because it's one of the highest death counts of the right wing extremists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpqua_Community_College_shooting

The white supremacist are domestic terrorist, while 9/11 was orchestrated outside the US. The fact that they are domestic, makes it worse, because it gives NSA credence to spy on its own citizens, which is wrong.

Besides, if you were to graph the data on terrorists attacks committed by whites, you would see an upward trend.

If you were a minority in this country, I bet nazi terror would rise even more, because of resentment.

>singles out a single line
>ignores the rest

Emotionally little spoiled bitch. You can not even make it in your own country. The immigrants do a better job than yourself and they are at a disadvantage. If you saw a well spoken foreigner, who was polite, I bet you would still hate him. As a capitalist, I say with confidence I have no empathy in the state of Conservative, and even Liberal whites of lower and middle class (majority). They do it to themselves.

Yea you would see an upward trend, just not the nazi terror you are thinking of.

>Emotionally little spoiled bitch.
>goes on emotionally filled diarrhea

Both go up.

And I like how you conviently ignore the part about how the more minor whites become, the more inclined to terror they become.

Non of what I said was emotional. I literally say I have no empathy at the failures of conservative whites lower middle class who go on a blame campaign because THEY FEEL threatened.

Also, shit bait, and shit show.