Natural Allies

Israel does more for the Right & Conservatism than the US, Canada and most European governments:

>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
>Israel warned us against Iraq invasion, US officials say
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3444393,00.html

Remind me why we hate Israel again?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b4wFTGccYx8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TluNe98p5MQ
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
my.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=9uK3jAzSv9c
youtube.com/watch?v=hnI66WiQOQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Free Palestine, you ratty zionist scumbags.

TBQH as much as right wing as I am I don't give a fuck about what happen in Europe. White genocide or the rise of Aryan NazBol empire is the same for me

whats the deal with palestine? arabs have all the middle east occupides why do they need israeli space? why do we even want more arab countries

With Jews, you win.

OY VEYY GOYIM! WE'RE YOUR GREATEST ALLY! NEVER FORGET

I still can`t believe they cast her over an American actress f cking Jewllywood man

and that is not the words of a ''great ally''.

what you've said is indifference.
but such a lack of gratitude is to be expected

cold war throwback, monopolizing the suez canal, it's still commies vs capitalists but it was always actually globalists vs nationalists

>Right & Conservatism
They are literally destroying anything that remains of it and building a brand new 'tamed' zionist 'right' on its ashes. Right wing = against the semitic poison

You are cattle to them you numnut, death to Israel, free Palestine

So Jews are actually behind all this immigration fuckery huh? Maybe Varg was right after all, flood Europe and North America with muzzrats and elevate a sentiment strong enough to create a total war in the middle east so kikes could have their great Israel fap dream. Never trust the Jude.

this

the (((new right))) that will emerge from this will be cucked and zionist beyond belief

You already forgot the USS Liberty, faggot OP?

Why are Israeli women so beautiful compared to regular equine looking kikestresses?

(((wonder woman)))

They all look horrible, don't let them deceive you with all those caked up faces

Kys hook nosed parasite

>jews create ISIS
>jews push the multi kulti agenga
>jews provide funding for """far right""" groups

So jews actually use divide and conquer tactics to destroy the alliance of WHITE EUROPEAN NATIONS THAT IS THE EU? I'M SHOCKED

Also, the real reason they are doing this is to make the world beg for a Greater Israel in order to "defeat the muslims"

I would eat her pussy and suck on her toes

>Natural Allies
Israel will never be considered an ally until those worthless kikes #OpenBorderForIsrael and allow the full force of African enrichment to fuck over what remains of their inbreed genetics.

Once Israel is no more and the land is divided between the neighboring nations and the mix of inbreed Jew and nigger blooded freaks are all that remains... then and only then will Israel be an acceptable ally.

Nothing will bring peace to the middle east faster than the breeding of Jews with niggers and thus no more Jews to wage war.

I saw an Israeli speak about this incident. He made a good point. I am not American so I have no irrational or emotional attachment to this incident.

There are more Jews in the USA than in Israel though.

Fuck Israel

Gal Gadot should be PM

Needs a matriarch, a woman's touch, needs less rabid psychopathic leaders.

Imagine that goddess as a damn PM, that would be pretty damn hot.

grobaganda only works if people like you

eh. the only reasons arab countries want palestine is to spite the jews. the only reason the arabs hate the jews is because they are mostly uneducated fodder that is easy to control when there is an enemy.

the only reason there isnt a palestine is because the arabs invaded in 1948 and annexed the palestine territory. since its not like there was such a thing as a "nation state" in the arab world back then. they were either beirutis, allepines,cairene .... or they believed that all arabs the part of the same "nation".

you genocided them , shame on you

>Also, the real reason they are doing this is to make the world beg for a Greater Israel in order to "defeat the muslims"

lets assume its true- wouldnt that be great? muslims killed and enslaved your and my ancestors and would still like to do it today if not prevented. logically one would support their destruction.

I want to lick every part of Gal Gadot's body.

I support Israel and the Jews, but good luck trying to get that point across here. Antisemites are a vocal and motivated minority who ruin all these threads.

FFS normies get out

>minority
Do you know where you are faggot?

Yeah, according to plan. First they propagate some wonder woman nobody wants, then they propagate how she's beautiful, even on Sup Forums, then she enlists into IDF. Like well-oil predictable Jewish clockwork.

>Its irratiobal to get angry and hold a grudge against a murderer who got away with killing our soldiers

Bump. God bless Conservative Jews

are you here for the first time?

nah fuck the jews hasbara
'made a good point' while gunning sailors overboard to leave absolutely no survivors , kill them all
just go and neck yourself

Israel is the only reason 16.4 million Jews aren't Marxist right now.

About half of those are conservative thanks to it.

We couldn't have survived 16.4 million Marxist Jews, as Marxism is too much of a struggle even now.

Anti-semites are retarded

best crusade was fourth crusade..deus vult! lets loot another christian town!!!

>not realizing (((they're))) just funding two sides of the cultural war as per-usual

after dumping all the money into the left, and things that have come surface recently...

come one now

They aren't doing more for anyone but for themselves.

Arabs, I mean muslims, hate jews because of their sources not because of Israel, as doctor Bill Warner said.

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.

Islamic scripture is why muslims act like savages against non muslims, women, and so on. The problem is the doctrine and not the people's genes being fucked by inbreeding or anything like that. Even though the inbreeding certainly doesn't help them

Well-said words from a true ally.

Fuck zionism, and fuck zionists.

Specifically her asshole tho

Nice panty peek

Daily reminder that Jew shills literally pimp out their own daughters as camwhores to gain Israel the sympathies of young White men.

Israel helping brown Muslim migrants into Europe

I am so impressed that awoman who was given a role in a hollywood film is also Jewish! How inspiring. I am going to convert now.

JIDF please, you are not fooling anyone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TluNe98p5MQ

Lmao

She doesn't enlist voluntarily.
All women are drafted in Israel for a two year basic service.

>Remind me why we hate Israel again?

Gee, where to start? I know! See image.

OY VEY

VEY
OY

>Sup Forums still doesn't understand that there are leftist and right-wing jews, who both push for opposite agendas just like leftist and right-wing white christians
collective schizophrenia

Oy Gevalt!

how about guys like Robert Spencer, David Horowitz who are voices against Islam, do they count in the jew equation?

Yes goyi.....friend, the "small amount" anti semites are horrible, let's not focus on us powerless jews, let's focus on these horrible nazis who want to kill everything because they're evil.

>>Sup Forums still doesn't understand that there are leftist and right-wing jews, who both push for opposite agendas just like leftist and right-wing white christians

The (((left))) and (((right))) are two sides of the same (((coin))).

This. I am a nationalist, and I recognize that Jews are our natural allies in our fight against mudslimes.

That's my point, I'm tired of people pushing the greatest ally thing, I'm nobody's ally

We know now back into the oven

When and if Isreal takes a firm stand against the Islamization of Europe, they'll be allies. It would be in their best interests too to support white preservationism. And I think they will when and if conservatives are in power.
>left calls for free palestine
>Isreal sees white left against them, tries to use liberalism against white countries by filling them up with 3rd worlders.
>basically wants to empty the middle east into Europe in hopes they'll leave the area alone once they're gone.
>also punishes whites for wanting to free palestine.
The obvious alternative, of course, is that Isreal could just pour funding into conservative groups and prop up support behind keeping Europe free from theocratic slamic dictatorship. God knows conservatives would reciprocate. They recognize our right to exist, we recognize theirs. All the while they help us stabalize Syria so that those guys can go back and live however they see fit.
But at this point theyre investing in liberals cltural and ethnic suicide. It wont pan out for any of us that way.

you're kinda late to the party, bud

I'm confused, why would (((they))) finance and help the far-right, while financing the far-left and the invasion of Europe by shitskins ? Are they making sure civil wars break out ? Is this some kind of 56D entertainment ?

Aren't we all trapped in a reality TV show run by and for Jews ? Is this some meta shit right here ?

Blease exblain

>That's my point, I'm tired of people pushing the greatest ally thing, I'm nobody's ally

Don't be so humble. Your greatest ally just gave you billions of Shekels:

U.S., Israel sign $38 billion military aid package

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI

Do you guys really think are a uniform and homogenous people that have no discordance between them? Have you ever considered the possibility that the Jews might disagree on an infinite number of matters?
Even the Talmud has at last two variations and an infinite number of rabbi interpretations along the history. Just like the US constitution, the Judaic or even Islamic law can change its meaning according to each historical moment. To the lefts in Latin America the US governments control the entire world in an evil plane to make mankind serve them as slaves/colonies. And you in the US believe the Jews are doing the same to you. Now answer me honestly: Is the Latin America right? Are you Americans a monolith people that have a world domination plan designed to enslave the entire mankind only to fill your desire to power and oil?
And what about the Jews?

zionist shilling hard

Why should Israel care about Europe's issues? Europe only condemned Israel for defending themselves in the last 30 years or so. Israel isn't responsible for europeans voting for communists who want to destroy Europe, that's all on you. Vote for more Macrons, Merkels and whoever wants to commit civilizational suicide.

Yuros love muslims, so get fucked in your multiculti asshole. Spread it wide open, you brought this on yourself.

>Robert Spencer
Maybe Spencer does, but I don't believe he is an agent. I think he's just dumb. He is hurting white nationalism by looking like a cringy nazi. The world will know the truth about WWII, but they are not ready to hear it yet.

>Blease exblain

Well, my dear Croissant, it is called psychological warfare. The Jews are good at it. The Talmud teaches them to deceive the Goyim.

Why don't we have webms with sound yet?
my.mixtape.moe/dhcfyb.webm

Muhh Talmud.

are those israelis who mock islam and how they're attacking christians and europeans agents too?

youtube.com/watch?v=9uK3jAzSv9c

youtube.com/watch?v=hnI66WiQOQI

Good Goy, there is nothing in the Talmud. Now, go watch (((American Idols))).

Nice thumb salute ya freakin retard.

>that's just how jews salute
>Inb4 I care

I wouldn't mind Israel if they weren't constantly lobbying my government and extracting millions in foreign aid.

Only after I made big cums inside.

Of course you're not. The only one a Jew is loyal to is himself, and his close family.

This is precisely why you shouldn't be allowed in Europe or the US. You all should be locked up in your own little country, with no way to get out, ever.

>millions

You mean billions.

Except the Jewish dispora in Europe actively supports the left-wing. They're worried about anti-semitism and yet they want Europe filled to the brim with people whose holy book tells them that jews are bad. And they want those people voting in the future as well. Isreal would be wise to at least shill really hard for politicians who aren't going to threaten their state. Convincing European countries that they should shift their demographics to the point that islam becomes the official state religion isn't the way to do that.

Jew in france here
all of my jew friends are right-wing as fuck and support the european right wing (Le Pen), they all vote for far right wing parties

Oh, it´s again the episode where zionists fund both sides and cause a conflict between them.

So what, you vote for commies and it's Israel fault? Shouldn't you know any better? Shouldn't you defend yourself and your family from savages and if the government disagrees with you, tell them to fuck off? That britbong who went at the jihadis barehanded should get a fucking medal, his example is what should become the norm, you won't accept attacks, self defense must be a common thing.

Perhaps even do it with illegal guns, is your life more valuable than a piece of paper that forbids you, a law abiding citizen from having guns to defend yourself, your family or your property?

Yeah the world is full of fucked up jews, like George Soros who tried to meddle in Israeli elections, and was literally a nazi, as in he helped the nazis by ratting out his own people. But the US president's son in law is busy deepthroating Soros, while Trump should be investigating that POS and jailing him for financing terrorism of all sorts, including domestic.