PICK YOUR US STATE

With most Americans asleep, where would you foreigners settle if you had to choose?

Pennsylvania or Colorado. Maybe Minnesota

Texas. Not the sticks, but not Commifornia/North East shitheads either.
Second alternative would be North Dakota where a lot of my countrymen ended up 150 years ago. Never Minnesota though.

Absolutely nowhere in your degenerate mongrelised shithole of a country. Or Idaho.

Refugee resettlement list

kek

It's so sad that the USA is completely doomed.

Alaska or New England somehwhere.... maybe new hampshire.

Fuck off were full

somewhere cold and white
what happens in the upper right corner?

Arizona probably. The Sonoran desert is my favorite place in the world

California or Nevada. I like the desert.

That's where all the BernieBros are from. Lots of whites, but all with white guilt.

Kansas will welcome European immigrants

Probabbly anywhere on the south.

Would be in Oregon if they weren't so liberal, otherwise Maine, New Hampshire or Montana/Wyoming

I would take any state desu lol

>all with white guilt

shut up, norgcuck
god bless NH

Eastern Tennessee without question.

anywhere white, rural and conservative

>checks flag

>cuck
>says the guy with the UN flag

Look at the vote in 2016, nigger.

New Hampshire.
"Live free or die"
but if you muricans keep broking your country with leftist and marxist agenda , I'd move to Hawaii for weather. And if you get to EU level of retardness - Alaska would be the only way to hide from oppresive state.

Indiana or New England, probably Maine...

Every time I come to the US the streets are covered in homeless people. Rural or urban doesn't matter. Most places feel 3rd world.

You know nothing

True.

Although a couple factors those projections weren't predicting is more people taking notice and wanting to finally stop illegal immigration (hence Trump) and secure border + increasingly redpilled white population breeding more in the years to come.

I'd love to move to Kansas, it's just like the Netherlands, flat as fuck and with a mild climate. Just with more freedom and guns but less muslims.

San Francisco's homeless population legitimately shocked me.

Idaho, Wyoming or Colorado

>still blue and light pink all over the NE

What the fuck are you talking about?

One of those little north eastern states.

I hope you can change the future of your country.

10-12% of our population is non-white.

Montana because I want to live alone in a block hut in the wilderness

It's not as flat as you think.

I wish to move to the States, not to live there but to work and experience it for a few years.
I wish my European brethren oversea best of luck...we're all gonna need it, together with a lot of will and desire to struggle for our future.

Colorado is awesome but kinda doomed demographically in the future

>Newport News
>Richmond
I don't know how wise it is to send them to new war zones.

True, but it's not that hilly either, I wouldn't mind some hills though, seeing as our highest "mountain" is 1000 feet.

Most Europeans end up kinda not liking it because they move to NY , CA, FL, TX, IL and hate how whites a minority there and the whites are complete cultureless cucks.

Not just settle though... While all burgers are asleep we will retake Alaska!

>VB
>Chesapeake
>50% white
And shrinking, unfortunately. How do I convince my friends to make white babies? "It's too expensive" and "I want to be able to do the things I want to do" are the most common responses.

With millions more piling in every chance they get. Usa population isn't comparable to anybody in Europe due to size

We paid for that fair and square ruskie.

This is THE correct answer. Just avoid Cocke county and you'll be fine.

Think again vlad, we have Sarah palin on vigil

We should start preaxhing the "goods" of abortion, rather than the "evils". But only to muds, poos, dindus and spics.

Remind them of "The Wall." Without fail a lot of girls I know start getting panicky around 27, 28 if they haven't settled down or had kids yet.

>Not a single Washington State

You goobers, it's great here

I went to New York, amazing city but only good for a short visit.
Visited Philadelphia with my grandmother's friend over there, it seemed like a once good city.
Spent my last three weeks in the USA staying in Lansing, MI, with a friend of mine from there. I loved the frozen horizon of snow-cladded hills, wrapped in silence as if nature itself was holding its breath whilst we were walking in the woods, the soft noise of our boots stepping into the cracking frozen snow...

I don't feel like having my basement flood every other day and the whole neighborhood smelling of weed.

Ye thats true
Also imo Washington, Oregon and the East part of California are the most beautiful places in the US, but they are all doomed in every sense.

The rain meme is just to keep out the Commiefornians

I do smell weed everywhere I walk though

What about Vermont?

I have. As my oldest female friend put it, it's a problem for her future self if she regrets not having kids

Maine or Montana

I need cold like home but I'd miss the mountains so it's a tough choice

Alaska, Colorado, Utah...

Somewhere where I can indulge my love of snow sports and hatred of big government.

Same. I lived all my life on the hills of Liguria, in front of the sea...but the mountains, my heart belongs to them.

Unironically California

New England. Vermont looks nice.

it's herd season here right now you can hear the cows and sheep in pasture from 2 or 3 km up at 2000 m because there's absolutely no sound of civilization or cars

absolutely the only reason I haven't forsaken this place yet, the carpathians are my home and has the longest track remains of continuous civilization in Europe. The parts outside of the mountains in this country ought to be separate or handed off to Bulgaria. I would never voluntarily leave this place.

>only 13 states that are 80% white
ITS OVER

Tennessee

Alaska because it resembles Patagonia the most. I also hear it has few shitskins and plenty of protected land.

Sounds pretty based.
I'd rather stay here in Patagonia though.

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland

Sounds cozy...

Man, DC is doomed!

>California 37%

wow...

The cities are all blue, even in red states.
So it would not be in any capital.
Look up an interactive electoral map and zoom in on any capital city in the US and its BLUE, no matter how red the state is around it.

It will probably dip into 20s in 15 years.
>territories run by leftists: white genocide

Minnesota or North Dakota. Because there are a lot of Norwegian Americans there and it's the nature/climate that resemble Norway the most. I would not live in any city, i hate cities.

Rhode Island

It was really close

Meh, I'm not worried about Hispanics taking over. At least they have good values.

how tf does texas go red everytime then?

Fuck off we're full
Texas is 45% white

He's not wrong though
Look at you, you're too afraid to brandishing old glory

>Bong
>Knowing what he's talking about
Lolno

Only Portland is insane, rest is rural and perfect

Illegals can't vote.

Stop showing maps that don't matter his is the only one that does

South Carolina seems confy.

New Hampshire is leftist as fuck, guns are the only thing keeping them from being a clone of Boston

Doesn't stop them though

Kansas also gets a lot of tornadoes, which are fun for the natural adrenaline rush you get from the storm.

Norg is right tho, the concentration of white guilt is massive up there. They like an underdog though. Trump may win there next time.

Confirmed for never having been to Florida

The cozy blue ridge mountains of West Virginia :3

Cozy as you can get :3

>what about Vermont
Hippies with guns. Also no jobs.

>Texas
>Pennsylvania
>Maine
>PNW if it wasn't ground zero for degeneracy

It's got a lot of niggers now
Those dumb bastards showed them how to survive in the cold and now they're bringing their cousins and shit

Dakota is for you then, Minnesota was founded by swedes though and as a result is in love with Muslims and African refugees

Wrong

Crime maps matter too. Thug areas tend to be democrat zones but there are still pockets of high thuggery wreaking havoc in red areas and they don't vote.

North Dakota.
Think it's all white christian farmers so pretty comfy, and if blacks or the mexican drug war get too close I can escape to canadia.

What are the Dakota's like? They're always made fun of (like all the midwest states) by the (((media))) and the only things I know about them are that they have oil, redskins and that they're supposedly barren wastelands.

Well homeless whites in Australia just look like hippies and surfers, American homeless people are usually not as tan and don't blend as well.
And all abbos look homeless, wether they are or not

Got really faggy at the end there