GULF WAR 3 - Al Jazeera BTFO

QATAR GIVEN 10 DAYS TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES:

- Shut down the Al Jazeera media network and its affiliates.
- Halt the development of a Turkish military base in the country.
- Reduce diplomatic ties with Iran.
- Cut ties to terrorist organizations.
- Stop interfering in the four countries' affairs.
- Stop the practice of giving Qatari nationality to citizens of the four countries.

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/23/middleeast/gulf-nations-qatar-demands/index.html?adkey=bn

>Kuwait acting as a "mediator"

>Each country except Egypt in this feud hosts US Military base

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/us-mystified-qatar-embargo/index.html
rt.com/news/393644-iran-qatar-food-supply-blockade/
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/6/22/second-batch-of-turkish-troops-deploys-to-qatar
youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens if they don't comply?

understandable have a nice day

W A R
A
R

Qatar absorbed into Saudi Arabia

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/us-mystified-qatar-embargo/index.html

United States State Dept. is lliterally MYSTIFIED about what the fuck the Arab states are doing in Qatar

They're trying to escalate with Iran. The deep state knows exactly what it's doing.

K R I E G
R
I
E
G

AYO HOL' UP!

>- Shut down the Al Jazeera media network and its affiliates.

ARE THE YOUNG TURDS GETTING BTFO?!

H U H
U
H

It's there a way that we, middle class weterners could take advantage of more war in the sandbox?

>p-p-please remove turkish troops
>we swear we won't start a coupé afterwards

Nice try axis

Frankly I'm surprised Qatar hasn't already caved. They don't have the food supplies to hold out much longer and they haven't received the international support they need to stand up against the Saudis.

none of that is going to happen

rt.com/news/393644-iran-qatar-food-supply-blockade/
I think they'll be right

This ultimatum sounds awfully Fascist

gulf habbening 3, maybe even world habbening 3

would russia back iran and turkey in a war against the u.s.? i think we'd have a real tough time fighting the russians, turks, and iranians.

Interesting timing, July 3rd.

This summer is going to be interesting.

Saudis are incompetent fucks. Ain't nobody afraid of them

good,AJ+ is leftist trash

did someone say war???!?!?

What the fuck are Saudis thinking?
Qatar only killed their crown prince, that's waaay too much of an overreaction.

Apparently the crown prince was "educated" in Saudi Arabia and doesn't speak english. I doubt he has any idea what hes doing.

>ATAR GIVEN 10 DAYS TO COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING RULES:
>- Shut down the Al Jazeera media network and its affiliates.
>- Halt the development of a Turkish military base in the country.
>- Reduce diplomatic ties with Iran.
>- Cut ties to terrorist organizations.
>- Stop interfering in the four countries' affairs.
>- Stop the practice of giving Qatari nationality to citizens of the four countries.
They might as well demand 7 dragonballs

>They might as well demand 7 dragonballs
china could easily deliver that

so apparently the Turks have stationed troops in Qatar.
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/6/22/second-batch-of-turkish-troops-deploys-to-qatar

Kek I'm sure that we have absolutely nothing to do with this whatsoever.

nothing! Saudis dont have the balls to attack a country backed by both Turkey and Iran. Qatar is leaving Saudi's sphere of influence for good and entering Turkish one.

>888

lol trump must of put the screws to the saudi king...the absolute madman has made the king of saudi arabia bend the knee lol

youtube.com/watch?v=nBlYlSs2fIU

Can someone give me a short summary of the recent happenings? I am not really into sandnigger politics

This, Saudis suck dick at war. They can't even BTFO a bunch of goat herders with old ass gear in Yemen with all the shiny shit we sell them. Hell they have us operating it. I don't know what they think is going to happen besides the US will swoop in, which is highly unlikely with you guys and Iran involved.

>tfw you can't just sit back and enjoy the big middle east country bullying a smaller one because the West will have to deal with the rapefugees

>please become our vassal

>lol trump must of put the screws to the saudi king...the absolute madman has made the king of saudi arabia bend the knee lol
I think Salman is completely senile, it almost looks like the Saudi crown prince is running everything and goading him into suicidal conflicts that will end Saudi Arabia.

WW3.

Saudi's have USA
You really think they won't have the balls?

Some Saudi flag a while back explained it like this. Salman's father Abdullah was known for being a very careful and patient man, he would always think what he repercussions would be. Salman is his polar opposite. Act now, think later.

Didn't they do this already a few weeks ago but that time the deadline was 24h and nothing happened?

We are really repeating history here now aren't we. First it's the invasion of Yemen and now the ultimatum to Qatar. Who's next?

yeah i remember that, but this time its all over MSM

Well, the Saudi state gives their citizens a UBI. What incentive would they have for sorting themselves out?

The us won't step in if Turkey and Iran are backing Qatar.

>censor press
>stop diplomacy
>stop military cooperation with NATO member
>stop giving people sanctuary in any circumstances
Remember our Jewish puppet regimes call these partners and treat them like second greatest ally.

United Slaves of Israel will definitely come to help Saudis against expanding Iran since it threatens Israel.

Literally my first thought, we can only pray

Oman is pretty much a sitting duck

>The media is already blaming Trump for this

>During the 2017 Qatar diplomatic crisis, the United States President Donald Trump claimed credit for engineering the diplomatic crisis in a series of tweets.[4] On 6 June, Trump began by tweeting: "During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology. Leaders pointed to Qatar – look!"[5][4] An hour and a half later, he remarked on Twitter that it was "good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding extremism, and all reference [sic] was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!"

It kind of is though, he unconditionally backed the Saudis.

Well they are probably next since they follow ibadi sect. I mean KSA are becoming more and more like what fascist Italy was, you know grand schemes terrible execution.

>The media is already blaming Trump for this

But he actually took credit for it in the tweets.

Let's be honest with ourselves nothing will happen. 1 of 3 things will end this.

1. the demands are withdrawn
2. the demands are met
3. they compromise and meet in the middle with the demands (most likely option)

Nothing will happen on the end of the 10th day, the time limit is just a bluff to make the Saudis seem tough and to pressure everyone to come to the table quick, nothing more.

Holy shit. Now that I think about it, wouldn't Erdoğan accept all Katar refugees?
No lo ooo God damn it no.

>Turkey is overrun buy the poojet slaves building the World Cup facilities

>United Slaves of Israel
Fucking Kek