I really want to genocie all k*rds,gr**ks and arm*nians

what should i do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/31/the-turkish-people-dont-look-favorably-upon-the-u-s-or-any-other-country-really/
youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm right here kurdsperm, come @ me

>what should i do
fap more often

And yet you'll claim the Armenian genocide didn't happen, right?

Form the young turks 2.0
After you kill yourself

Run for president, you can do it user.

leave greeks out of this. they're bro tier. armenians are also irrelevant now. k*rds and ar*bs are the real problem for us

+1, arabs are colonizing you and fucking your daughters while kurds are killing your sisters and brothers, and you wanna kill greeks and armenians ? lol

It's the other way around mehmet, we didn't come to you, you came to us, now FUCK OFF back to mongolia t*rk, you're the problem in the middle east.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/31/the-turkish-people-dont-look-favorably-upon-the-u-s-or-any-other-country-really/

i think turkey needs to make some friends you cant just hate everybody it will be your doom

Actually, I cannot say I disagree with the armenians part.

we're not going to ask a bunch of shitskinned desert dwellers where to live, ar*b. if it wasn't for us, your little religion would've ceased to exist 800 years ago. you do realize that it's your turn to get genocided right? I'm going to end this post with a ancestral saying from old times

>drink the wine, fuck the ar*b

Finish Bannerlord and make a mod about it.
FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT

Nice trips.

get a girlfriend

A fucking shitskin from gobi desert calling me a shitskin? You're sandniggers to others from all the world so don't get down with insults that you also receive you dumb T*rk.

If it wasn't for you? Hah, yeah right our religion that you fucking loved and got you to bow down would've stayed, if not for your savage ancestors who didn't have a golden age, the region would've been better, you didn't do shit for it, come at us you little dicked mongoloid.

ubij se

do you even know how to read?

***ks do not belong in the middle east and speak a chinese-mongoloid hybrid language which is mixed with other subhuman central asian nomad filth

youtube.com/watch?v=cXeTvAmZweU
Mmmm, they like pork.

kek

Suck our collective cocks, like you did before, cowards!

kill yourself

You should kill yourself since you're a r*ach.

Fuck the kurds, but leave greeks alone

ubi se

Add gypsies and gypsy admixed "people" and we have a deal

DEAL!

fucking china lmao

Awesome. Non-Europeans on European soil must be deported or killed. You can't commit a crime against a non-European in Europe
How can you genocide Armenians in turkey, if they are not native to Anatolia?

Why would you want to genocide your fellow turks

>i really want to genocie all k*rds,gr**ks and arm*nians
why would you want to genocide your own ancestors?

stage a fake coup to make yourself dictator then you can do whatever you want

REALLY makes me think. btw, stop LARPing as Greeks

you tried that once already turk it did not work.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

How can i LARP as a greek when im not turkish?

Кoгa щe пpaвитe peфepeндyмa зa пpиcъeдинявaнe към cвoятa poдинa Бългapия. Пpeмиepът ви дocтa ни хapecвa.

First of all, kill yourself

We used your religion to enslave you. How does that make you feel?

Кoгa cитe јyжнocлoвeнcки зeмји кe нaпpaвaт peфepeндyм дa ce пpиcoeдинaт вo eднa дpжaвa, cитe cмe иcт нapoд.

>Being this delusional

''In Baghdad itself the son of a Turkish slave woman, Mu'tasim, took power as caliph in a coup in 833. He used Berber and Turkish slaves and mercenaries as bodyguards.''

KEK you were slaved, you lost your shitty ''empire'' after our revolt, and when you couldn't beat a bunch of Wahhabis you had to bring an Albanian to do what you couldn't do, then he also broke from you and controlled Egypt, how does all of this make you feel?

Also how does this make you feel?

Using everyone for our Empire makes me feel.very good.
Better an Arab or Albenian dog dies than a Türk.

Armenian "genocide" is one of the few things Turkey has ever done though. They are a subhuman mongrel race of parasitic rats with persecution complex just like the jews

Why do Russians hate Armenians?

They are a shitskin rat diaspora and Russians are racist. On top of that they are highly criminal and always moan about racism here

>Better an Arab or Albenian dog dies than a Türk
lol yeah sure only you mongrel T*rks will say that, your empire was pathetic, no noticeable people came from that cluster fuck, just raping Balkans so you can get rid of your inferior chink genes.

And that was our empire dumbass, the point of that text is that you were a bunch of slaves, you didn't use any Arabs or Albanians.

Monarchies are the biggest perpetrators of genocide

Pretty simple explanation behind this: inbreeding results in pathological traits and genetic flaws

WE

>what should i do about it?
kill yourself, you're an inbred mutt of those 3 anyway

Have you tried wanking?