>deforestation
Brazil pls stop

STOP CUTTING DOWN ALL THE TREES FUCKING MONKEYS REEEEE
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
DONT BE LIKE HAITI

talking about brazil i haven seen them anymore

Ashamed of their flag ofc

why does norway give financial aid to Brazil

Why does Norway send Brazil aid? Why do white people everywhere feel the impulsive need to subsidize brown monkeys?

I support deforestation of the rainforest
Fuck that shit, what does the rainforest even give us?
Nothing but giant snakes and insects the size of baseballs.
The next logical step of humanity is to artificially create oxygen and fabricate our own ecosystem, free from pests and the burden of "nature".

>Fuck that shit, what does the rainforest even give us?
air so we can live.

You know jews will charge you per liter off air right?

So you pay them money.... that they spend on machinery and chainsaws and bribes and land grabs... and.... and you say.... this HELPS CURE THE RAINFOREST? And you think taking the money away will give them some magical new funding source to afford the fuel to power those machines?

ahahahahahahahhahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHADUMBCUNTSOMGHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Somebody forgot to take his medication this morning?

>financial aid
Why the fuck is Brazil getting financial aid in the first place?

We're getting massive floods in Uruguay because the hues can't stop cutting trees.

Yep they could send money to us so they could improve living standarts of their fellow poor eurofags living in shithole but no Norway will send it to Africa or South Asia...

Why even word that like a threat? You are paying them a billion so they stop chopping down the Amazon.

They are still chopping it down so you tell them that this is a breach of contract and if they don't keep their part of the bargain you won't keep yours.

Nothing about that is blackmail or anything like that.

Are you sure it's not just water from clouds?

Trees play a big role in water retention. Plus, can you really justify the destruction a a natural monument just to sell soy to the Chinese so that they can feed their pigs?

>helping china

I hope you can teach your northern neighbour about the dangers involved here.

Fuck them. Amazon is ours, we have the right to destroy it.

We do it to have some influence over there, first we get brown countrys hooked on our aid money, then we come with our demands once they are used to the checks and cant survive without it, like we are doing in this case...

Brazil, you'd better stop cutting down trees we need that to combat rizing CO2 from burning North Sea oi-

da silvas dont give a shit

I don’t like the destruction of greeneries, but you definitively won me over with that last sentence.
Let's make Nature our bitch even more.

What about no?

If you want to suck that foreign aid cock, you need to stroke the balls of environmentalism

so they dont cut the trees, havent you read OP?

not gonna work, even if the gov agrees the people on the ground will do it illegally, hwo thehell does norway get money to pay around lesser countries anyway, to not cut trees of all things ffs

We should bomb Brazil back to the stone age with the new EU army if they cut down the rainforest

Look at all those bio palms for bio fuel, sure helps the nature.

Norway gives out money all over the world

yea, right on the trees right?

Euro-blackmail. It's like when women in the U.S. say we're taking away their abortion rights, when really the government just doesn't want to fund it.

>be monkey
>destroy your own habitat
JUST

no, just the favelas

lol yes its kinda like reverse cucking.

if you don't do as i say, then you cant fuck my wife no more ok!!!

Doesn't a significant amount of the oxygen we breathe come from oceans anyway?

The amazon rainforest is a meme in that regard. Let the hues cut it down then die in desolation.

Fucking hues

l2 controlled forestry.

>Doesn't a significant amount of the oxygen we breathe come from oceans anyway?

trees get rid of co2 as well as producing oxygen

What about it?

Serious, fuck nordic cucks.

>DONT BE LIKE HAITI
HOL UP
*eats mud cookie*
SO YOU BE SAY'N
WE DONE GOT NO TREES LEFT??
*dies in mudslide*

>muslim intelligence

And what do you suppose is converted by phytoplankton in the oceans to make that oxygen?

>You know jews will charge you per liter off air right?

Do you know why Jews have such big noses???

BECAUSE AIR IS FREE

my point is that the less co2 there is the better and cutting trees doesn't help with that you stupid fucking ABO

kek'd

i don't mind immigrant girls waving my flag. The problem is immigrant men, burning it.

Because being a cuck is a white tradition. Just look at our supreme court that accept this money and whining about muh forests, all of them are whites

Stupid monkeys cutting forests. Then when they make their land barren like Africa, they will complain it's too hot and they will come to Europe

>Norway finnancial help

They are helping transexuals get breast surgery for free here, nice help you give us norway

Less than 10% of Brazilians live in this jungle shithole.

Norway is financing more cattle, meat will be even more cheaper, thank you Norway.

well brazil would stop cutting the trees with the condition that you keep bombing the favelas

>the less co2 there is the better

Holy shit stop posting you fucking mongoloid. You don't have a point. You are simply retarded and weren't paying attention to basic facts in the third grade.

DIE YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGER!

since brazil is the most corrupt shithole and the aid goes to the politicians first, guess what happens

Norway has more money than sense. Their oil fund just goes into hedge funds around the world. The Norwegian people are quite poor in contrast to its government. If they let the oil profits go to the people they'd be much better off.

>Holy shit stop posting you fucking mongoloid. You don't have a point. You are simply retarded and weren't paying attention to basic facts in the third grade.

100% projection

>South American shithole
>talking about corruption

How is Peruvian drug production?

This. They should give Aid for countries like Afhganistan, Colombia, Peru or Mexico to stop exporting drugs

That makes you even more of a cuck, stop embarrassing yourself.

if doubles im nuking siberia

I don't really think nuking Brazil would be a good idea, considering the fact that we supply most of the planet with oxygen.
Honestly, i think Portugal should take it back. Or any other government that isn't completely cucked yet.

>Poortugal

Go fuck youself, retard nigger.

Yeah, we wouldnt want to end up like Brazil.

He really believes in this "forests absorb world C02" meme

has been stronger in the past, the "current" problem is illegal gold mining. Anyways, my butthurt monkey neighbor, I said most corrupt shithole, I didnt say mine isnt corrupt (or anyone's for that matter).

Hell, it's not even my own idea, I only repeated brazilian sentiment, which you dont seem to share, that's a first.

STOP DESTROYING THE AMAZONAS!

if we all use it more than brazil (the oxygen that the amazon produces), doesn't that mean it's more ours than it is theirs? invasion to take back our rightful propery when?

>we wouldnt want to end up like Brazil.

We are Christians, sorry.

It's our jungle we do whatever the fuck we want, you can try invading us if you want, we'll just point all of our planes and artillery towards the amazon, as our own Samson Option. Napalm that whole shit in a day.

Amazon more like biggest parking lot on the planet LMAO.

>We are Christians, sorry

Doesnt help much when your entire country is shit m8.

Brazil is shit, but is no match for Peru, I have plenty of you Mapuches invading my fucking city.
Take your fucking indios back, we already have enough low-lifes here, we don't need you.

as if the leaders of the world would want to kill their income, sure the drugs are produced anywhere, but think about who controls the sale locally

But at least our women will not end like this

monkey scared

>posts a british women

No, they will end up like this
youtube.com/watch?v=42tYFTq1qw8

mapuche is chilean dude, quechuans, even aymara (although thats shared with bolivia), dont go american education

noice

It is actually worse.
They end up like this.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE thanks for the gibs nordcucks

Your country is also shit, but in different ways.
>everybody is a liberal faggot
>everybody is depressed
>taxes are skyhigh
>mudshits invading non stop
>millennials are poor as fuck
>crime getting higher everyday
>your population will be substitute within 50 years
>your industry is weak

Women being whores, what's the problem? At least they aren't hypocritical.

drugs are a mistake

w-we relevant now!

our forests, our rules

gtfo with that tax

>point up here, way over
>...
>...
>...
>...
>...
>your head and the micro organ within

What do you think trees produce oxygen from?
JUST NECK YOUR FUCKING SELF NOW

Im not saying Norway is doing great when it comes to muzzies. We just use your country as an example of a dystopia. Your country is filled with degeneracy and corruption. Brazil is a third world country right?

>Brazil
>in Africa or South Asia

Dumb yuropoor

Thanks cuck

>european """"education""""

Im here.
Fuck off, we're not Canadians too be ashamed

We chopped most of the forests down here in Eastern US. We replanted them and we're doing pretty good as far as conservation goes. The amazon isnt dead just being organized by civilization.

>trees make air
>the absolute state of European education
No, however, they contribute the oxygen that makes it.

It seems that ugly women will always cause trouble, no matter their religion.

It's a difficult one. It's technically theirs as it is on their soil. Similar to the oil in the middle east. The problem is, if we invade them, it would have to be an eternal occupation because we can't steal the Amazon forest and bring it back. If we pay them for it, we are not paying for goods, we are paying them not to cut it down, which is bribery and leaves us open to ever increasing prices. Also, I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly first world nations buying their products acquired by cutting down the forest and/or using former woodland to grow stuff.
I guess sanctions are the best option here, although not perfect. The biggest problem with this is that it would cause a lot of resentment with them, because we're saying to them "Don't exploit your natural resources for money. We are not going to pay you for refraining from this, but we are going to punish you if you don't."
In any case though, we can't let them cut it down too much.

>The amazon isnt dead just being organized by civilization.

all people do is create deserts. organisation for us = destruction of complexity.

>

Get in here

>Norway itself was criticised by environmental groups on Thursday, after offering oil companies a record number of exploration blocks – 93 – within the Arctic circle.

no, pay no attention to that. muh rainforest!

>Countries talking shit about Brazil for cutting tree that were planted by brazilians
how about you fucking niggers start to plant trees?
fucking lazy niggers.

shut the fuck up with your slide bullshit, we savin the world here

>I don't really think nuking Brazil would be a good idea, considering the fact that we supply most of the planet with oxygen.

This is not true.
Rainforests produce negligible amount of oxygen at global level.
Half of the world's oxygen comes from phytoplankton. The rest is from terrestrial plant life, of which rainforest is a tiny fraction.