Hypocrisy

I know a 70 year old who is in the USA illegally. She has been here since she was in her early twenties. She has pledged her allegiance to her county multiple times and refuses to become a citizen for the sake of keeping her native country's citizenship. She's from Norway. How do you guys view the situation?

Refusing to become a citizen isn't the same as being there illegally.

if she wants her native citizenship then get out.She can pledge all day long but if you dont want to make the leap to be a full citizen then she can fuck off

It's might not be as bad because she's hwite, but she is still an illegal and should be deported.

Green card is expired and refuses to renew it.

Unless you were saying she pledges to her country of norway and not america.If so,she can doubly get the fuck out.

In that case she should return.

You know what you need to do user. Just pick up the phone and call...

Give her the ol' longboat funeral.

She's here illegally and waiting for her husband to kick the bucket so she can go back and get free medical.

Not sucking off Social Security at 70? Sign her up as a citizen and let her have the goodies.

I don't know exactly what happened but it's because of her husband. She get's 2 checks, from Norway and for us.

While she is from preferred racial stock, it's kind of retarded that she loves Norway so much, she refuses to renounce here citizenship, but also refuses to live there. She should go back.

seriously..make that fucking call.Literally nothing to feel bad about.She fucking sucks for one,but even if shes goes back she was already planning too.Hopefully they rough her up on the boat ride back...hopefully with a flaming arrow boat pyre type of roughing up.

Get her the fuck out.. she's just a leech.

Der größte Lump im ganzen Land,
das ist und bleibt der Denunziant.
"The biggest rascal in the whole nation is the one who is the squealer."

I'll make the call.

She has to go back.

JAIL

Fifty years and she hasn't been able to obtain legal residency? Is she married to a citizen at least?

Fucking do it. They'res nothing worse than assholes that double dip.

>my face when I work in the insurance industry and catch faggots trying to defraud us

POST HER ADDRESS, ONE OF US WILL CALL ICE

oh shit, livestream her house kek

She made her decision to break our laws. It's up to you to do what is right and report her.

>From Norway
She stays. More whites is a good thing, and people from northern Europe always have a place in America. The real problem with immigration is that it is all shitskins.

Removal.

>tries to bait Sup Forums "proving" some hypocrisy
>backfires because everyone shouts "we don't care, illegal is illegal, she has to go back"

You read it OP, she has to go back.

I don't mind if a brit or any european / japanese keep his nationality. I know it is hard to obtain french citizenship if you are not a nig.

Where does she live? The law may differ depending on the location. I'll help you, tell me her state and house address.

SHES GOTTA GO BACK

Send lagertha back to kategat

She refuses to cuck her homeland and renounce her heritage to become part of the American melting pot borg? I'm happy for her

Gas her and then deport her to Israel.

Send that muzzie bitch home.

Lmao this, he was expecting everyone to be cool since she's white

Please like jack booted thugs are going to show up, kick down her door and drag her kicking and screaming back to Norway.

wait not only she rejects the usa but doesnt want to live there, she wants to go back? so she would love for you to get her deported, whats the issue here again?

you wondering if you should be good to her and deport her or punish her and lettting her stay?

Deport her!

She doesn't the privilege of living in this great land. Kick the old bitch out.

Probably not played for social security, kick her out.

Fuck off liberal Nigger, you only want these people here to illigally vote in democrats.

OPs pic makes me cry every time. Just look at what could have been.

She wants the best of both worlds. The thing is that norway has the best healthcare so she can still mooch of us while shes out partying with gramps. As a Norwegian myself I just want you to tell her hat she can go fuck herself. She ditched her country and no longer posess the priviliege of being a Norwegian citizen.

lol. Underrated.