Should we judge people on their looks?

Should we judge people on their looks?

Do you ever go out and think to yourself when you see someone looking hideous, "Good lord, you're so ugly", whether they have a good personality or not.

I have this friend who's a little retarded, has little skills or ambition but over all he's a 'nice harmless guy'.

Do looks matter in this day and age Sup Forums?

I hope I haven't triggered ugly people.

>hate ugly people
>post on Sup Forums
nigger

>Do you ever go out and think to yourself when you see someone looking hideous, "Good lord, you're so ugly"
As long as he's white and civilized, I feel bad for him, because every white is my brother.
t. Balt

>balts

>white

This isn't bait though

Define white

It's not a question of should. We do. It's an instantaneous and unavoidable reaction. People have always been judged based on appearances and always will be, until the end of time.

Balt as in Baltic

go home nigger

Anglo, germanic, scandinavian.

Celtic, south europeans, slavs, balts, finns, arabs, jews, turks, georgians, armenians are NOT WHITE

Fuck off shill. Stop trying to divide and conquer.

Have you ever met anyone from the baltics?
They're as white as you can get

Slavs, Balts, and Finns, and Celtics are all white.

(I assume by Celtic you're talking about Scots and Irish?)

Yeah, good luck trying to ally with literal subhumans.

Oh wait

>anglo

Nothing new, you have always been cuckolds.

there will always be a higher tier beauty no matter who you are. we humans automatically judge people based on appearance at the first sight-
i am pretty average looking, so if i see a uglier person than me, i think in my head 'i hope that you at least find people who will love you buddy'. pretty sure there are people who are a tier upper me and thinks the same about me.
some people are dipshits who tell this directly at your face.

>3 most cucked ethnicities
HA

also many Jews are white.

unless you unironically expect anyone to believe that people like Sagan and Bohr are arabs.

I always judge people but it is mostly to classify them in the socioeconomic pyramid / gay-straight scale. Sometimes i meet very ugly and poorly dressed people with amazing selfconfidence, i have a hard time to understand them.

Nice try I'm Scandinavian not Anglo

>Should we judge people on their looks?
We do that and we should. It's hardwired in some primordial reptilian part of our brains. We do have the capacity to override it but it is exclusively reserved for those we don't see as potential partners to make offspring with.

Yeah I judge people on their looks. You naturally like good looking people.

>TFW I am really ugly.

We need to judge on looks, appearance and smell. People who say it's all personality are lying to you. Job interviews for example; if you look like a gormless, scruffy toad face you're not getting the job.

You're not making sense

U mean Cuck instead of white right????

>Do looks matter in this day and age Sup Forums?
Always

There's no way for you to not judge them based on their looks. It is something your brain will automatically and immediately do, because the human brain works with pattern recognition.

I mean, you can later discard your first impression of them if it turned out to be wrong, but you'll always form a first impression. And if you make contact with them IRL rather than over a more anonymous way of communication (like text base chats) their looks will be the first thing your brain uses to form that first impression.

Society already does that and has for thousands of years. Anyone saying otherwise is a hypocrite. Best example would be women, who stigmatise and objectify them selves to look better than other females, while maintaining high self-esteem and trash all beta males.

Yes, seeing a nigger pretty much tells you everything you need to know about them

There is no difference.

Oh, here we go with the redneck jokes. For your information, I'm not married to my sister, because I'm not Jewish.

My sister and I are just dating right now to see how things go; you judgmental asshole

This.

Nobody of the decent peoples wants to be associated with white cuckolds and nigger-lovers.

Go be white in your gay-club for faggots.

Ive always tried not to judge people on their looks and have regretted it every single time. The outside has a pretty strong relation to the inside, but who knows which causes which...

hi ahmed

Looks don't really matter, just look at youtubers. There are some pug ugly fuckers on there and they make millions.

Same irl, you can be ugly and have friends and even a parnter.

The real problem is the complex ugly people get which makes them introverted, if you can get around that it doesn't matter in itself.

>Anyone saying otherwise is a hypocrite

Probably the thing that annoys me most about the left - they keep denying very basic aspects of how humans work and think that if you just put every single individual through decades of brainwashing you will be able to erase these traits.

First of all, you will hardly ever succeed with that. The majority of them will fall straight back into old patterns once the propaganda lessens or they are exposed to a situation where these patterns gain relevance.
Second of all, why the shit would you go through all of that effort just to form a society that is fucking shit? Their multicultural dystopia does literally nothing better than a society that just accepts some basic things about humans and models itself accordingly to those.

Fries my brain every time I hear some cuck talk about how he catches himself thinking mean things or some shit like that and then spends the rest of the day on pointless self-punishment in an attempt to excise those feelings.

Older blacks who integrate with us whites I'm fine with, niggers put you on edge as they always look aggressive like they want to kill you.

Case in point: i rented a short-term apartment from this old lady. When i met "her" in person, it turned out to be a lesbian with a full GOATEE. i almost puked, but told myself, "shhh...shes probably a nice person." The apartment was dirty, disgusting, unkempt and hideously decorated. I politely brought up the cleanliness issue w/the dyke and it launched into a full-on petty attack on me & refused to address the issue.
I shouldve just left when i first saw the facial hair but noooooo i had to be nice

If someone looks ugly, as in unusually ugly, not just very plain, its almost always the result of poor genetics, due to inbreeding. You never get someone who appears ugly but is supremely healthy, there is always a family history of cancer, heart problems, joint problems, genetic disease, and so on.

Which doesn't mean those things are exclusive to ugly people, but ugly people have genetics stacked against them right off the bat.

I have this ugly friend who's 24, he's obviously got learning difficulties and has a 'thick' gormless look about him. He stalks girls in pubs and can't understand why they don't want to speak to him, it's absolutely embarrassing.

Of course.
Face is a passport which is always with you.

Yeah. That kind of thinking developed for a very good reason. If the looks told you absolutely nothing about a person then we would have never had the evolutionary pressure that filtered for the ability to draw conclusions about a person from their looks.

This very recent trend of trying to cut everything not "modern & progressive" out of our lives because "old = bad" is insanely retarded. These things developed over countless millennia, there's a reason they exist. Even if most people seem to be incapable of understanding what exactly those reasons are.

You can even provide very simple evidence for that. Take Europe for example, before every bigger political event they go for a couple of days/weeks of profiling to clear the area from troublemakers. And every single time the number of arrests skyrockets and they end up catching lots of people they had been looking for for months or years.
Because if you look like shady trash, you most likely are.

Yeah, i'll start with you ya yellow toothed crumpet eating fucker.

Sounds inbred. Do you know much about his family, are they from a village or small town and have been for generations?

Learning difficulties / low IQ is one of the first markers of inbreeding, even first cousins show a noticeable drop in IQ of their offspring. Its also correlated with poor facial symmetry, which is why they end up looking so ugly.

This.

There is an obvious difference between an ugly face and the kind of person that gives you a tingling suspicion. Looks tell you far more than attractiveness.

meh im whitey XD i shouldnt throw rocks to my house hahahaha but its obvius im not whitey enough for a fucking anglo chimp

It's not so hard when you know that there is more to yourself than your outwards appearance.

Someone I know thinks he's inbred too, he went to a special needs school and his mother is incredibly slow and looks odd, not seen his Dad.
His whole family have that inbred look, the only person who looks normal in his family is his granddad.

I was in the pub two weeks ago, I want off on my own, started speaking to some girl, he came over and started touching her thigh and asked "Are you horny?" So embarrassing. He's worse when he has alcohol. This good looking girl said to me "Who's that fucking weirdo you're with" I just said I didn't know him.

Tom?

kek only chooses the finest for greatness

This is exactly why looks do matter. I could never marry some fat troglodyte even if she had the best personality in the world, sex was amazing etc, simply because I know our children would be terrible.

Attractive people have a better life, they are treated better, are happier, their lives are just all around better.

are you good looking if women on the street make eye contact with you first?

There aren't too many people who are really inherently ugly anyway. A lot of the ones that would be considered ugly could still be somewhat average if only they put some effort into it.
Better general hygiene, decent haircut, upright posture, clothes that actually fit, white teeth, normal weight and so on.

That makes a shitload of a difference and can easily add ~2 points on your score unless you are legit disfigured. Most of it doesn't even take much effort - which is also why you'll immediately have such a bad first impression of people who don't do this. If they can't even be arsed to do these tiny things to improve themselves, you already know that it's very unlikely you could trust them with anything important.

Depends. Do they dry-heave immediately afterwards?