Does Sup Forums support Catalan independence?

If yes, explain why you don't support Ukrainian independence as well. If no, explain how to solve Spains' unemployment and debt malaise.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.dailystormer.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I support both, And Greenlandic independence. Linguistic nationalism for everyone except the dutch who are clearly part of germany.

in b4 ukrainian is gutter dialect

>Catalan Independence
Vows to flood Catalonia with refugees.

>no
>let Franco's grandson lead Spain to the golden age

I support Catalan independence since it will permanently fuck over Spain.

I support Catalan independence just because it would weaken the EU's notion of "unity" during Brexit.
I don't know how to solve Spain's debt, but I know that having a new separatist crisis might make them get their hands off Gibraltar.

Sure. Spa*n is a shitty nation anyway. Full of unemployment. A shitton of Spaniards move to the UK because of how shit their country is.

Also, it would be hilarious in that they want to annex Gibraltar but actually lose Catalonia. kek

Catalonia-Gibraltar union when?

If the Catalan people hold a referendum and vote to leave then they should be allowed to leave. Same for the Ukraine or Scotland or Northern Ireland or any other would be nation.

I support their independence as long as they stay in the EU

localist movements are a tool for the jew,taking larger nations and picking them apart ,I remember a time when yugoslavia was the most succesful country in the eastern block ,look at it now
that's why they support shit like scotland breaking off,and various other dividing movements ,it makes it easier for them to be friends and take over

How can it be the third time when Hitler was clearly a wallstreet plant to ruin german-russian relations for decades

Catalans y españoles venid a es.dailystormer.com para poder organizarnos.
es.dailystormer.com

Yes i do, all the rapefugees will go there.

I'm catalan and I can confirm that is not an independence if the cointry sta in the EU and need to request money to Israel to pay the state structures

Ok hans, time to come offline for a bit.

So you don't support their independence at all then?

Oye amigo, vente a es.dailystormer.com

>catacucks
>independents

hahahaha top kek enjoy your lefty utopia ideal you fucking charnegos pieces of shit

Independència! ||\*/||

Pic related is the reason why they can fuck off

Who is behind this idependència?

at this point it's just shitposting

(((no lo sé)))

I do, and so does my Catalan girlfriend and her Moroccan lover

in general i am not a supporter of independist movemensts nor for balkanization.
this type of things should happen everywhere or not happen at all,big countries vs small countries is just a suicide...
also the ukranian question is a different matter.

do you shave both their backs?

The fact is that (((They))) want to divide Spain because there are more than a 50% of people are antisemite acording to the polls.

PD: ESPAÑOLES El bere os llama a uniros a nuestra filas en es.dailystormer.com SALVE VICTORIA

I guess the anglo hive mind is real.

lol

kek

Amerifag here visiting Catalonia

The people here are literal fucking retards. Honestly Spaniards are on par with fucking niggers.

These, even though they were against Scottish independence and said that they`d have to re-do the whole joining the EU if they left the Union they still bitch about Gibraltar.
Catalonia and Basque out of spite of the sp*nish
Ukrainian? I mean if your on about the russian speaking places yeah because fuck Ukraine.
Greenland nah because the Danish are alright and it would be poor as fuck to the point where they would just take advantage of their resources and ruin the environment.

>explain why you don't support Ukrainian independence as well. If no, explain how to solve Spains' unemployment and debt malaise.
Not my or Europe's problem, stop meddling in everything, Shlomo

no

I'm from Catalonia and I agree. Independence is etnical suicide

>A political movement I dont like
>Hey pol doenst like Jews I`ll blame them
>Must be the Jews
Tbh I`d blame the jews if my economy and """"culture"""" were as shit as the Spanish.
Just Balklanise, get out of the EU and try and reclaim some of your past glory fuck. I thought the decline of the British Empire was bad its nothing compared to Spain.

Ukrainian is far closer to Russian than Dutch is to German, I would know as I speak all 3 languages.

>Must be the jews
Is not a secret that Israel will be the first state to recognize Catalonia as an independent state. Masonerie (boy scouts of internationa jews) are supporting catalan independence too. North Corea's diplomatic person warned us that if Catalonia become "independent" will be an Israel's colony.

I support anything you can fight for. Just don't expect me to support you if you want shit without doing anything.

At this moment, a new Civil War could be beneficial

>except the dutch who are clearly part of germany
We existed before the krauts did, if anything Germany is part of us.

Spaniard Goverment is secretly pro independence. This explains why did nothing to stop it.

Únete a nosotros en es.dailystormer.com

lmao

Franco 2.0?

kek

Comedme el rabo CNI, aprended árabe y haced algo útil

Is the same people I don`t understand why they want to be independent when they never were in the first place that part of the Mediterranean was always part of what is now Spain. The language? just those made out language monarchs invent to separate themselves from others to feel somewhat superior. Independent catalonians believe they are German kek

>Spain Long Live Is Dead Catalonia
What did he mean by this?

It's not necessary. Me and her are getting regularly waxed and he trims his body himself

I don't really give a shit, we will be fucked by the EU eitherways.

No. It's Soros funded. If they try to become Independent, Spain better roll tanks into Catalonia or else they will be worse cucks than the Swedes.

>spain long live
>is dead catalonia

why are spaniards retarded?

Catalonians want european federalism.
So no, I clearly don't.

Catalonia is for spaniards what California is for americans, honestly I wouldn't care that much if they got the fuck out.