youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/878011233391099910
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voulet–Chanoine_Mission
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Savorgnan_de_Brazza
iraqwar.org/list-conservatives.htm
thefederalist.com/2017/06/22/who-does-the-fbi-work-for/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Awoo~

Awoo

Awoo?

How do we kill jews for one and for all, /ptg/?

There is no God but Columbia

Did you wish to bake, Portubro?

We love our african americans, don't we awoo?

>average swede
Yeah, good luck working on "women" when half of them are raped by ahmed, and the other half jump on his dick willingly

You don't.

FRIDAY SCHEDULE

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Later in the morning, the President will sign the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017.

ALL TIMES IN EST

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT signs the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017

>Briefing Schedule

1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

Wrong

Throw a penny over the grand canyon

Wrong!

He may be a total cuck but at least he seems genuine

twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/878011233391099910

Awooooo~

Meeting with Tillerson, Kelly, and Mattis??? Someone is getting BTFO out

Do you actually wear that to work, you sperg?

Columbia has been tarnished

I did not need this so early in the morning, user.

the french were pretty much assholes too but it really depended of the person leading the expedition. A few believed in the civilizing mission meme while the rest just cut women's tits and hands for fun.

See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voulet–Chanoine_Mission
vs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Savorgnan_de_Brazza

My guess is they will be talking about Iran/Russia moves in Syria, SDF advancing, Qatar arrangements, NK missile tests, and recent Saudi developments

Cute

but cute doesn't run the country (unless we're talking about Martin van Buren

try not to shoot up your workplace you freak

this

>works at walmart
you should hide that fact, not post about it

Kill yourself. Stop tripfagging and posting your shit here, you dumb cunt.

Trudeau is that kid who never grew up and is stuck in a 12 year old mindset

Bring back Filipinas, Cuba and Puerto Rico

1898 never forget you sank your own ship to make a war to us I fucking hate you all hijos de puta

>he likes watching the losers' show
>he claims it's to laugh at the other side's tears
>he claims it's more insightful
>he proceeds to get butthurt whenever his idol is attacked
joeposters everyone

At least they work though.

You're talking to someone that made their identity on an anonymous image board based on a shitty job for niggers and teenagers. Sadly that is the least cringe thing he's done with his pathetic life.

Fuck off.

Keep calm lad we're all friends since 1953
The brits are way worse than them

They are all independent because your country has been incompetent for 150 years.

Why did you need to bring us the modern day mexicans through your bloodshed? Why couldn't you just stop raping South Americans?

He also didn't get his ged and dropped out of school. American hs is rougly the equivalent of middle/elementary school elsewhere, you get your "high school" level education in college, or from "advanced" classes in hs

why he would share the fact that his education level is below middle school is beyond me. He must be really lonely, we're his only pals

>reports your posts, but his aren't on topic
butthurt gypsies everywhere

>raping
Christians raping.
Leftist meme

No one here really gives a fuck about some loser tripfag so it would be best if he fucked off.

>Raping
In our defense, they were willing
Also, the state of modern day Mexico is your fault.

You could be describing a trump supporter

Praising someone for holding a job at walmart is like praising a child at the age of 10 for not shitting his pants.

>checking out some old newsites
>find an article about the '91 Gulf War
>"Conservatives and Libertarians who oppose/support the war"
>list includes Bernie Sanders and George Soros (supporting, of course)

iraqwar.org/list-conservatives.htm

What kind of nigger would ever consider them to be conservatives/libertarians?

Also it's interesting to see Hannity on the 'oppose' list.

Why not? The Walmart flair is overpriced, I work overnights so no hireups are looming around. I also need to cover the "proud Walmart associate" thats on my vest, because it's bizarre that a message has to reflect my loyalty to a multinat.

I'll get a shit score and more ridicule from Sup Forums.

>He must be really lonely, we're his only pals
Welcome to your 30s.

Apologize.

We wouldn't be in such a pickle had you lot ever grasped the concept of keeping your swarthy dick inside your pantaloons.

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

for once, I agree with awoonigger
this isn't your fucking blog. Stay anonymous, stay on topic. We're not your personal army, and we're not your fucking friends

I guess if I were trying not to get run through, I'd be willing too. I don't think the blame sits solely on the U.S's shoulders, but it's also not entirely Spain's fault. Next time, just kill the women instead.

Fuck off already you dumb cunt. You are fucking worthless. I hope you fucking die today of a heart attack, you fat fuck.

Merkel was tapping Obama?

tit for tat?

If I end up like you in my 30s, I will blow my brains out. You should, too, you got nothing to achieve in this life, you had your chance

Northampton county, PA reporting.

I didn't have any problem.

well at least no one ever tapped Merkel

Kek

As if we needed more proof TG has been overrun with edgy newfags or TRS shit bags.

Holy shit, awoobaker is mad!
quick, post awoos to calm him down

>Even with Trump in office medicare and medicaid are extended to aliens
Why, /ptg/? Why do they hate we American workers?

Unfuckable lard arse.

Her pussy must be like opening Tut's tomb.

I'm sorry you're stupid.

Today is the aniversary of
Caesarion is born (47 bc) Augustus would later have him killed.
Vespasian dies (79 ad) succeeded by his son Titus, starting the Flavian dynasty.
Battle of Uji (1180) starts the Genpei War.
Battle of Moclín (1280) Moors btfo the Castileans and all but whipe out the original Order of Santiago.
First day of the Battle of Bannockburn (1314) English btfo by the Scots.
Dragut is killed at Great Siege of Malta (1565) without him the Ottomans loose the tactical impetus, if he had lived the Ottomans probably would have succeeded.
Henry Hudson who Hudson Bay is named after is cut adrift by mutineers (1611) he is never seen again.
Battle of Plassey (1757) Victory for the British East India Company in a huge show of force with very little loss of life thanks to defections.
Battle of Springfield (1780) Brits btfo in New Jersey.
Christopher Latham Sholes patents the basis for the type writer (1868) he also invnted the QWERTY layout so when it was sold to Remmington it became standard.
The Franch get ambushed by the Chinese at Bac Le (1884) this leads to the Sino-French War.
Ulysses S. Grant dies of throat cancer at the age of 63 (1885)
Banff National Park becomes Canada's first National Park (1887)
The IOC is founded in France (1894) the first modern Olympic games is orgaized two years later.
DMG first registers “Mercedes” as a brand name (1902)
Pancho Villa breaks the back of the Huerta regime at the Battle of Zacatecas (1914)
Adolf Hilter makes his only visit to Paris. (1940)
Enavid is aproved by the FDA to be the first combined oral contraceptive pill (1960)
Antarctic Treaty System goes into effect (1961)
Sikh's blow up Air India Flight 182, a bomb planned for Air India Flight 301 also detonates at Narita International Airport (1985)
John Gotti is sentenced to life in prison (1992)
The UK votes for Brexit (2016)
Birthdays to make you feel old.
Glenn Danzig is 62
Frances McDormand is 60
Joss Whedon is 53
Selma Blair is 45
Zinedine Zidane is 45

If you want nice people blogging about dumb shit using usernames you should probably just go back to rebbit.

I disavow breakroom

The exit poll said that Black Men were a lot more likely to vote for Trump than Black Women. Parsing it out, it seems like Trump got 3 votes from Black men for every vote he got from Black Women.

Any insight into this?

He's been here since primaries. This election brought in way too many normies and newfags

Is the list of demands they "sent to Qatar" a meme?
Something made me realize this could well be bullshit:
>Associated Press and Reuters news agencies reported it obtained the list from unnamed officials from one of the countries involved in isolating Qatar.

I've directly quoted a post of mine made before Sup Forumsharbor here before, which is much more than most people can do. That is direct proof I have been here much longer than that.

Black women are terrible abusive cunts which is why black men are so broken.

Prove me wrong

I`ve always had in my mind that black folks in United States of America won`t bother going to vote if the person they`re voting for isn`t a black himself.

Just looking at her picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with this Iowa rally girl. I've lost interest in all other girls, besides her.

This Italian girl really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night, MAGA hat on, thinking about how I'll never be with her. If only she knew I existed in this life, if only she knew my deep profound love for her. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at her. I'll never be with her, but I'll continue to love her and Trump until the day I die.

I make 60-75k, and I'm a veteran.

Last week, someone posted a graph that had race and education on it.

The higher educated you were, the more likely you were to vote Trump.

yeah he is an attention-whore with no value whatsoever
I filtered him months ago and it's just better

And as for today....

That`s a meme blacks tell themselves because they want to dick whites or latinas.
They`re just ugly as fuck, that`s all.

Because we have to make (((compromises))) with democrats. For now

That's not the baker, unless he started posting without a trip. You and this loser should fuck off back to cripple chan where you came from.

What the fuck man

>“So what does the FBI decide this information means? Well, the takeaway of the briefing was characterized well by the Associated Press headline about it: “FBI: Gunman who shot congressman had no target in mind.” The Associated Press reported the FBI: believes the gunman “had no concrete plan to inflict violence” against Republicans, “had not yet clarified who, if anyone, he planned to target, or why,” believes he may have just “happened upon” the baseball game the morning of June 14, and that the attack appeared “spontaneous,” are unclear on the “context” of Hodgkinson’s note with six names of members of Congress, does not believe that photographs of the baseball field or other sites “represented surveillance of intended targets,” and “painted a picture of a down-on-his-luck man with few future prospects.”

I was wondering how long it would take you to resurface. Please fuck off, thanks.

>when I can't realize if this is satire or not

>Damn spaniard rapists! If you stopped bringing civilization and christianity to savages then maybe Mexico wouldn't be colonizing us now!
>I-it's not only our fault that Mexico is a shithole now! Forget about decades of CIA nurturing and establishing drug cartels to finance operations abroad!
>G-guess they spaniard rapists aren't ENTIRELY to blame!
When we left Mexico 200 years ago it was fine

Is that true among non-Whites?

Because among White voters, the trend has always been that the least educated vote for Democrats, the middle to upper educated vote for Republicans, and post-graduates vote Democratic because post-graduate holders tend to be mostly academia or lawyers (who benefit a lot from Democrats).

Archive?

>that's not baker
he posted the daily schedule, moron. Who else is it
>cripple chan
cripple chan is dead most of the time, and it's full of elitsts and tinfoil hatters. Only good for when something comes up that (((they))) wont let you talk about here

The demands kinda look like the ultimatum austria hungaria sent to serbia. Cut all funding, give us the list of all the terrorists you supported, kill your own state TV, kick all diplomatic and military support of yours out and so on. No way they will agree to it especially in 10 days. Looks like saudis really want to fuck them up.

Well, I had to get off work, which went by quickly aided by thoughts of Her.

SHE'S A HO-AH

it's a 25 yr old virgin, he's had a boner for her since the rally. Before long, we will hear about some sperg getting arrested for coming out there and stalking her, and we will know who it was

Honestly hope you do. You sound like a real prick.

He just doesn't that Spaniards aren't entirely to blame, dumb fuck

No archive needed, it's the Federalist

thefederalist.com/2017/06/22/who-does-the-fbi-work-for/

and the kicker with this is that it's all demands.

IIRC, Serbia caved to everything but a single demand (which they thought violated their territory integrity).

Austria-Hungary didn't care though, and as consequence cause perhaps the greatest setback to the White Race in history.

>have you ever thought user
>sometimes at night
>when your looking up at the moon
>she's doing the same thing

Just looking at his picture makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with this Manhattan boy. I've lost interest in all other men, besides him.

This New York boy really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night, MAGA hat on, thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him and the Wall until the day I die.

Women are niggers. Black women are dumb, crazy, liberal, and think they're "educated" because of their black/feminist studies classes, even though they can barely read/write/rithmetic.