>has pictures+videos
>dozens of chicks hitting on him, like thirsty af, many have boyfriends

Wtf Poland I thought you were racist af? You guys are a bunch of cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tinder
mystery solved

We're obviously a lot more racist than average, but if you go to any foreign country you'll find whore girls with fetishes for foreigners. Japs got their gaijin hunters, and I'm even if you went to some city in sun Saharan Africa you'd have no problems finding girls there, even though most people will want to kill you for being a white devil. It's just what happens when all societies have become oversexualized.

>shows me his tinder
So he used app for finding slags and he found slags. What exactly is suprising?

Probably degenerate girls scraping the bottom of the european gene pool. Who cares. Gas them

Also this

Based Poland. I look forward to our armies meeting in Berlin.

Money

That's so true. Especially now asian guys can score a lots of pussy bc nonstop anti-refugee propaganda made girls afraid of black and brown people.

>men who let their girlfriends have tinder
you really are not asking smart questions

Many were 10/10 total qts

Hehehe good good

totally believable

Dude it happened. Polish women are huge sluts for foreigners:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

Europeans are generally very beautiful, i can understand why you think the uggos from poland are 10/10.

What else didn't happen?

>Vietnamese have tinder
nigger, you are lying. he is chink

Still. They can be beautiful, but behind that... they are untermensch

Yeah, totally happened.
I've yet to see a vietnamese/polish couple that doesn't involve a vietnamese female lol and some weeb.

>things that never happened for 1000

They just wanted to see is his asshole was truely armed like a bamboo deadfall like their granpas had warned

reconquista when?

I have yet to see a nice looking slim woman with a black in Poland. They are always whales (one living in my block).

Is it that black are attracted to whales, or that's everything they can score, who cares. Asians and sandniggers score much better.

I've never got laid with a Finnish girl, I've always had luck abroad though. Italians, French, Estonians, Spanish, many Asians and even Swedish even though Swedish women hate Finnish. Exotic plays a big factor.

I'm a literal quadroon and Chinese chicks were hitting on me like crazy when I was there. Chicks love foreigners in general.

Blacks like to fall for the T H I C C meme, which 99% of the time just means fat.

Nice story bro. Much fantasy, many dreams.

Ta plass, danskjavla...

that definitely happened, you fucking gooklet

/r/asianmasculinity is leaking
>all these summerfags reapondi g

We're not racist against the Vietnamese. We've had a big bunch of them immigrate here during the commie days and they are a significant minority in Poland.

I'm over 30 and during my life I haven't heard once about any problems with any of them, good, hardworking people. They integrated surprisingly well, met a few born here, speaking perfect Polish and being Polish patriots.

I would believe it if he was a nigger or something but we already have a big Vietnamese minority here and believe me girls don't like big rice cock or whatever you want to call it in your cuck fantasies. Polish girls like muscular, big guys or just big guys, that is why so many Polish slags burn coal in UK.

You poor soul, you don't understand what kind of qt overload we're experiencing here. It's not a finite resource over here, people, we couldn't care less who they fuck, there's always another qt just around the corner.