HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

Well lads! its been a year since we overthrew the tyrants in brussels!

brexit will be a success,we will rise again,the CANZUK union will be formed and the eu will fear the jack once again!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=oWTXl4hg0q8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
youtube.com/watch?v=thuZGE_5aKU
youtube.com/watch?v=LFdCHdEBneY
youtu.be/a_S6KfpqnXQ
youtu.be/6YNcF3h3NgQ
youtu.be/2MCBFU1tW-Y9774
youtube.com/watch?v=hMfx0dDRo2M
youtu.be/wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=9RVukZGKlpo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzk27itihRI
youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8
youtube.com/watch?v=WdpaI8_YkA8
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
youtube.com/watch?v=43G0Hou_CKw
youtu.be/lScVfwe-Rp0
ft.com/content/b168d094-bfb1-11e5-9fdb-87b8d15baec2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's already been a year of shitty German vs. British brexit threads?

How time flies.

CANZUK INFINITI

Happy soft brexit day.

soft brexit wont happen because we cant control immigration if we're in the single market, EU is still in denial about this fact.

its gonna be a hard one walloon! soz m8

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

Soft aint happening, we're going in full, hard, unsheathed and no lube!
Happy independence day brother.

Nope. Now celebrate.

god save the queen

youtube.com/watch?v=thuZGE_5aKU

sup kraut

But you're still in the EU and white British will be a minority at the lastest in 2060.
Happy Independence day I guess.

News just in!! It was a radical British made fridge freezer that caused the death of farsends of innocents.

When will stop making these things????

old meme

yet we were allowed to keep the pound, i guess we're a small irreverent country with no power in europe.

what are you going to do about chinese immigration?

The fire starts somewhere. We've ignite it. Now we just watch the fuse burn.

I wish you well, my fellow Anglos, and I hope that you're at the front of the line when we make trade deals.

>Faith Goldy: It's Crusade O'Clock!
GOOD HEAVENS JUST LOOK AT THE TIME!
youtube.com/watch?v=LFdCHdEBneY

>we're dying out b-b-but you're dying out too soo we win r-right

Hoo ray

Happy Independence day and no matter what shit they chuck at us? We pick that shit up and we throw it right back, along with our own shit and piss bottles.

youtu.be/a_S6KfpqnXQ

youtu.be/6YNcF3h3NgQ

youtu.be/2MCBFU1tW-Y9774

my point was more that we're all in this together lad

>my point was more that we're all in this together lad
Glad to hear it mate

HEY HEY

HO HO

THOSE GERMAN POSTERS GOT TO GO

ahh those that just can't be happy for one second in regards to the UK just love to try shit.

Aint gonna happen today, today is our day of celebration and we will celebrate happily. And then we're going to fuck your wives and blow Europe up again.

Soon! hahahahahaha! Oh yes we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMfx0dDRo2M

youtu.be/wBz6y6ZrmD8

I SAID

HEY HEY

HO HO

Can't believe its already been a whole year.

Was anyone else watching this stream?

youtube.com/watch?v=9RVukZGKlpo

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzk27itihRI

youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8

HEY HEY

HO HO

youtube.com/watch?v=WdpaI8_YkA8

Its been one year and I still want to say that this is a huuuge win for you Brits

Can't wait till he's PM

>brexit will be a success
I have a sincere wish that britbnongistanis make it but I just don't see it happening.

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.”

God shave the Queen!

And like my grandpa used to say:
"GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND!"

and im used to answer:

"JA ER STRAFE ES!"

youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

youtube.com/watch?v=43G0Hou_CKw

Yeah, I don't speak Orc.

Too soon? Although i assumed of course it was just a building full of looney coons

youtu.be/lScVfwe-Rp0

ft.com/content/b168d094-bfb1-11e5-9fdb-87b8d15baec2

Then we the people must cut the strings that the puppet master is pulling.

>Be a monachry
>conquer many differnet countries all over the planet
> having problems with many of them
>one of your ex-colonies ist now a giant state
> World War starts
> monchary almost ruined and need help from others
>after worldwar, your big commonwealth is crumbling.
>Monarchy is salty, because its no longer a superpower
>be mad at everything and everyone
>be england

>be germany
>try to fuck up europe and the world for the third time running
>get stopped by anglos for the third time running
>cry

Hold your horses there a moment. We don't want no Paki's with a fuckin British passport. Or for that matter any of your shitskins.

xD

CONGRATULATIONS BONGS

stay mad kraut

Global peasant revolt? They own Israel (literally), nukes, majority of politicians in all relevant countries (meaning they own popo, intelligence and military), media (digital and paper)...
I'm sure they'd sooner torch the world than relinquish control.

I actually love our anthem so much that I listened to the whole thing

momentum shills no doubt funded by the pro-EU globalists

Fuck off Achmed

What can you personally do that you couldn't do before?

For me and many other Brits the future is looking more closed, I am going to lose the freedom to live and work across 31 other EEA countries.

Dad, can e be part or help you out with that Union?

lmfao bitch i'm still here though

thanks for the jihad-bux :)

Why are you?
Are you so pathetically useless as a person that the only way you can get residence in another country is by a federal superstate forcing them to take you in?
If so I really can't blame them. Stay here and get back to your boot polishing job.

He has a point, the differing priorities and government spending of each of the individual governments (eg Germany and Greece) was basically what caused the Eurozone crisis

he's not wrong but the point is he's using this to encourage more European centralisation

Ad hom' insults aside, that still doesn't negate the fact that people are LOSING freedoms. There is no tangible benefit to leaving.

I admit that star of david and nazi flag made me kek.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence faggot

we're gaining freedoms with sovereignty and controls over our laws etc

what freedoms are we losing? freedom of movement will be replaced with visas, current trade agreements with europe will be transformed into new trade agreements.

you might be here but with the tories in charge i dont think you will be getting your gibs for much longer

infact the gibs have been cut to ribbons as it is

I wasn't being insulting for no reason, I'm pointing out that for anyone that is actually a boon to society this will not be an issue.
Also, you say people are losing "freedom" as if they are having some important right taken away. It's actually just a return to sensible border control.

> dad is a bald manlette.

>US lady looks like a flat chested lesbo and this yank can't greentext properly.

This is the difference between remain and leave voters. Remain voters only voted to stay for their own selfish reasons. Leave was more philosophic & esoteric, looking out for the greater good of Europe and acknowledging some short term pain for long term gain.

If you're not a worthless piece of trash it's easy to work in another country.

God save the Queen.

That shadow has triggered me.

thank you for birthing the democracy that allowed all the progress we've seen today fella

> look at this dood

Parliament has always been sovereign you dumb fuck. We have our own independent judiciary, we have our own common law and legal system, etc.

Sovereignty is just an emotional argument with no foundation. Sovereignty is a very nebulous concept nowadays in the globalised world that we live in. We have to recognise that absolute sovereignty is a thing of the past as we have to follow so many rules in return for trading with other countries, or for being part of NATO, or being part of the UN, or participating in EFTA etc, that making all of our own rules is only possible if we pull up the drawbridges and refuse to play any part in the rest of the world.

What pan-EEA laws (that we had a say in) exactly do you want to repeal?

>Britain
>Stop immigration

They're stopping poles and white folk. But surely you're not letting your muslim refugee "friends" perish on a boat, are you?

After all, they have nothing to do with terrorism.

i didnt read your post fella but one of the things we voted for was to lower immigration and there is no chance of doing that as part of Germany's little club.

we're leaving, get outta your denial

also didn't you just moan about ad hom insults and then call me a dumb fuck? typical lefty hypocrisy

we can't justify lowering worldwide immigration without first being able to lower EU immigration

>We have to recognise that absolute sovereignty is a thing of the past
Don't pay attention to the Globalists people.

they've really upped their ante in the last two months, they're more hidden than they used to be but they're all over Sup Forums atm

There should be Sweden and Germany after France.

And they already have above 3mln muslims add to it non-muslim blacks and numbers will be growing, so...

you are one of those types eh?

wtf are you on about

Britains one of the few countries that doesn't have the boat people problem, they even voted against taking child refugees from calais which made me kek

this was the only vote they'd get on stopping any form of immigration

People in Greece love the patriotic Brits that voted leave. So many have said Greece was one of the wake up calls that made them dislike the EU, and I don't doubt them. Farage is a cult hero over here for his speeches.

remain voters are the real narrow minded ones, they just don't see it