Norway

Norway is a freezing shit country where we are so miserable that we spend most of our time plotting how to kill ourselves.

Drug use and overdoses are skyrocketing.

We are not in EU, but we are still EUs bitch.

The whole economy is driven by oil and weapon parts.

The oil discovery was and is a fucking curse, before the oil our economy was based on agriculture, timber and fishing and it was highly productive and similar to other Nordic countries our quality of life was high, and educational levels were still superior.

Oil has made us globalist fucks, before oil we were pretty nationalistic, even our left parties were pretty based back then.

Multiculturalism has ruined our pride, there is a invasion going on, but folks around here are to brainwashed by left propoganda to understand it.

If we say something against immigration, sandniggers and left people threaten our families and friends, if we contact the police about they do absolutely nothing.

If you say something bad to immigrants, they press charges and we must pay a fucking expensive fine and/or go to jail. Our justice system is cucked as fuck

Our police is shit and cucked.

Our non-existent military is cucked

All parties are cucked. Immigrants have gained influence in all significant parties.

We are spoiled communist brats.

Norway is only going downhill, and after left wins election later this year and centre-right lose their government position we are fucked. Immigrants will flood in like a tsunami, rape and murder our citizens like a disease resembling the black death.

Before you call me shitskin, i'll let you know i'm white as fuck. I am Norwegian and i hate the sun.

I wish i could say i'm proud of my country, but i'm not, far from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJLqyuxm96k
vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/frp/frp-vil-stoppe-asylinnvandringen-til-norge/a/24080300/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hähä

youtube.com/watch?v=oJLqyuxm96k

please help norway

why so sad my dude?

society isn't in full collapse mode yet, enjoy it while you can

do you live in oslo?

Why not move here to Svalbard?

>If you say something bad to immigrants, they press charges and we must pay a fucking expensive fine and/or go to jail. Our

This is when I realized this thread was bullshit.

>I am Norwegian and i hate the sun
Liar.
Norwegians love the sun. After all, we spend 10 months of the year waiting for it.

Bergen here, It's still pretty nice here, we're being taxed to death by Commies but people are starting to wake up, massive protests against taxation and immigration, our finance minister just came out yesterday and demanded a full stop when it comes to immigration vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/frp/frp-vil-stoppe-asylinnvandringen-til-norge/a/24080300/

Stop being a negative pussy

>this

I wish i could live in norway, cant speak the language at all and have no job skills to offer....could enter as a migrant i suppose...but god damn i love that country..

>before the oil our economy was based on agriculture, timber and fishing and it was highly productive and similar to other Nordic countries our quality of life was high, and educational levels were still superior.
>wanting an economy based on agriculture
Fucking Luddites everywhere.

Burning your own flag is more akin to a former Muslim burning a Quran.

No.

Disregard that, OP lives in Oslo.

I don't have funding for it

I don't.

Nice proxy sven care to come to stortinget to show us your vpn?

Norway is the greatest country in the world. Kill yourself retard

He's probably Swedish, jealous of norway

Still better country than my republic.

Beklager, men jeg er nordmann

Norway is a beautiful country, especially Reine.

>"OH NOOO! LIVE IS NOT PERFECT HERE! BOOHOOO!"
Suck it up you pansy faggot, many others have it way worse than you do.