Canada: $14,000 a Square Foot

>$725,000 for one-bedroom condo at Joyce Station raises red flags

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/22/725000-for-one-bedroom-condo-at-humble-joyce-station.html

>But developer says “astronomical price” presale listings and information about overseas sales are incorrect.

NO WHITE leaf, has that kind of money.
HAW HAW HAW
These faggots earn 50K a year if lucky and think it's doing good, cause all their friends are ghetto trash from Canada.

How are poor Syrians and Somalian refugees suppose to afford a place of their own in Canada??
It's not fair eh??

Other urls found in this thread:

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/06/22/woman-who-stood-up-to-the-racist-mississauga-clinic-ranter.html
metronews.ca/views/opinion/2017/06/22/in-america-police-power-is-about-complete-power-westwood.html
metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/06/22/lcbo-strike-looming-this-weekend-.html
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/06/22/man-shot-as-gunfire-rings-out-in-halifax-neighbourhood.html
metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/22/vancouver-jazz-fest-hosts-afrobeat-torch-bearers-antibalas.html
nationalpost.com/news/canada/shocked-that-tired-south-african-firefighters-burst-into-song-before-fighting-a-monster-fire-dont-be/wcm/7ecc5101-544a-47f9-b42d-97acb19614e9
metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/06/22/public-plea-for-information-in-chelsie-probert-homicide-.html
metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/06/22/uoft-prof-claims-she-was-attacked-at-a-concert.html
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/06/22/er-doc-says-albertans-need-to-fix-drinking-problem.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asking for a doctor who SPEAK ENGLISH is now worthy of a criminal investigation by the police

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/06/22/woman-who-stood-up-to-the-racist-mississauga-clinic-ranter.html

“It is very different (than) an individual who is an immigrant … asking for someone who can speak their language. She asked for someone of a specific colour. It’s important to recognize those differences. I’ve seen so many of those kinds of comments on the video and it’s ridiculous to me. For her to say that she needs someone who is Canadian, as if (a person of colour) can’t be Canadian? As if Canadian equals white.”
Police confirmed that they responded to a “disturbance” at the clinic just after 12:30 p.m., and that the situation was resolved by finding a doctor for the woman’s child.
No charges were laid.

W_E_W_L_A_D

American Police are POWER HUNGER and Dangerous!!
Not like friendly Canadian cops who do no wrong ever eh??

metronews.ca/views/opinion/2017/06/22/in-america-police-power-is-about-complete-power-westwood.html

>the Huffington Post argues, never bringing charges to begin with — underlines one message: Unilateral police dominance, which goes well beyond impunity.
It’s not about never being punished: It’s about never being wrong in the first place.

The HUFFINGTON Post

Are you embarrassed to be Canadian? I am

PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

Canada Day with NO BOOZE??
FUCKING PANIC!!!!
Canadians cannot function without alcohol. They need drugs or alcohol to deal with life in Canada.
Get shit faced every chance they can, is how they deal with life in Canada and love Canada.

metronews.ca/news/ottawa/2017/06/22/lcbo-strike-looming-this-weekend-.html

AHHHHH HA HA HA HA

There's going to be riots, if Canadians can't get their retard juice for Canada Day.

Celebrating 150 years of being a cucked bitch loser.

Wish I could celebrate INDEPENDENCE Day in America. They have FREEDOM to celebrate.

Canadians are cucked bitch losers.

>Ontario=Canada
>LCBO only place to buy liquor
Support your local brewery nigger

BUY BREWERS YEAST, SUGAR AND JUICE. MAKE YOUR OWN HOOCH IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO AFFORD FUN IN CANADA NOW.

I'M LITERALLY ON MY WAY TO POACH A DEER AND SET A TRAPLINE SO MY FAMILY WILL BE ABLE TO EAT MEAT DAILY. WISH ME LUCK.

Alcohol is for cretins. I don't drink it anymore. It makes me act like a total fucking retard.
I had lots of friends when I drank. I was the "cool guy", to these people.
I always went out with a 4-5 girls, a group of dudes.
It makes me act like a retard loser.
I guess all those people who thought I was "cool" are actually retard losers too.....(they are, I talk to none of them. Their lives revolve around drinking like some kind of junkie trash)

i just want to numb the pain.

Canadians: Psychotic Gun Nuts!!!

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/06/22/man-shot-as-gunfire-rings-out-in-halifax-neighbourhood.html

You're not even SUPPOSE to own guns in Canada.
That's breaking the law!! That means Canadians are even worse than Americans. It's their right to own guns. Not in Canada.

Canadians are worse than Americans!!!

OH MY GOD!! THAT'S TERRI-FYING!!!!

CANADIANS ARE PSYCHOTIC GUN NUTS!!!

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT LAWS!!! THEY OWN GUNS ANYWAYS!!!!

OMFG CANADA IS SO FUCKING SCARY!!!!

Think USA has a gun violence problem?? Canada is worse. Canadians aren't even allowed to own guns like Americans are.
That makes the gun violence in Canada, WORSE and even more TERRIFYING
Canadians are GUN NUT PSYCHOS!!! WORSE THAN AMERICANS!!
Canada is less safe than America!!

Take a wrong turn in a Canadian town, GET SHOT!!
HOLY FUCK THAT'S SCARY

Halifax is like 3 streets.

I sell houses to first home buyers in a suburb of sydney, sold a house last week that was a total tear down, previous owner was in her 70 bought the house 20 something years ago for $64,000 this couple bought it for 2.5 million both are paid less than 75k a year but still managed to get an adjustable rate mortgage,I get the feeling that austr

alia is doing what the USA did to cause the 2008 collapse, despite the fact that AUS was lucky to make it through.

Not gonna lie, wish I could drink again..........
I've considered getting a drug habit, as a past time............and to feel something besides absolute boredom and the anger that comes from it.

Honestly wish I could get drunk again. I'll just die in a gutter like some Native trash if I do though.
I'm Canadian, but only half. I got some dignity.

Someone likes metro news

Ya, I'm a dumb ass and check my horoscope every morning from that site.
Sometimes it's right, so I keep checking it. It's usually wrong though..............

Like this one
>June 20, 2017

>Romance might pop-up where you least expect it, Sagittarius. Others are attracted to your energy and your positive attitude. If you need to call in a favour, go ahead and ask!

Romance??
A favor??
LOL
In Canada??
HAW HAW HAW

Ya okay horoscope......................

Shitty Canadian Festival has No Name Preformer

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2017/06/22/vancouver-jazz-fest-hosts-afrobeat-torch-bearers-antibalas.html

>You DON'T know who Antibalas is?? What are you a loser??

They should hire the South African Singing Firebeaters for their next Festival

nationalpost.com/news/canada/shocked-that-tired-south-african-firefighters-burst-into-song-before-fighting-a-monster-fire-dont-be/wcm/7ecc5101-544a-47f9-b42d-97acb19614e9

>Nearly 300 South African firefighters had just wrapped up a 24-hour Air Canada flight from Johannesburg when — to the stunned silence of the Edmonton arrivals terminal — they burst into song.

OMG WOW, people doing stuff in Canada!! WOW OMG!!!

Another dead young Canadian

metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/06/22/public-plea-for-information-in-chelsie-probert-homicide-.html

Another dead woman, in a country already lacking women, cause Canadians are psychotic retards who think acting like a psychotic retard is normal.
Plus being drunk or high 24/7 helps..........

Maybe I'm just a degenerate, but the amount of girls I've known in my life, who were molested/raped young is a lot.
They're all trashy drug whores obviously....

This country is so fucked up............

It' was literally some frozen pedo paradise until the 1950s.

Holy fuck................

Old Canadian Man punches woman in the neck

metronews.ca/news/toronto/2017/06/22/uoft-prof-claims-she-was-attacked-at-a-concert.html

>An older man sitting behind her "struck me in the neck," she said. When she tried to tell him off, she said he called her a child and a "bitch."

Sounds Canadian to me.

Canadians drinking themselves into the hospital and to death!!!

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/06/22/er-doc-says-albertans-need-to-fix-drinking-problem.html

>Alberta’s “wild west” attitude is killing people one beer at a time, according to a public health expert and emergency room physician.

So glad I don't pay taxes. Fuck these alcoholic trash junkies.
I survive this fuck hole sober, like a REAL Man. Not some juiced out junkie trash weakling who can't face reality or his own life problems.

PS: i miss booze, but really, it's a shit substance and only miss it, cause everyone else is drunk fuck loser in this country.

>Imagine is you lived in America eh?? You'd be slapped with a 5 Bajillion Dollar hospital bill each time you went to the hospital for alcohol poisoning or an over does eh??

Mooching fucking junkie trash. Fuck "free" healthcare.
No fucking idea why, I need to pay for genetic failures to stay well or alive.

My old drug dealer, from MEXICO, went to the hospital 3 times, in one summer for too much cocaine and booze.

He's from MEXICO. Not a Canadian citizen, not born here, a drug dealer, FREE FUCKING HEALTHCARE!!

Fuck your countries "FREE" healthcare. Canadians love it so much, cause they're fucking lazy ass mooches with tons of birth defects cause their mom is junkie hooker Canadian who couldn't stop drinking or doing drugs during pregnancy.

Gee fuck, In America, those 3 hospital visits for a cocaine/booze overdose would've cost him 500,000 or more!!

GOOD THING HE'S IN CANADA, EH??

No joke, so many single moms around here have fat ass fuck kids with glasses and act like total shitbags.
Like HOT bitches, with some fat fuck 4eyed loser kid who is annoying as fuck.

Why is your kid fat and needing glasses at 8??
Genetic failure

Yo, also, HOLY FUCK, single moms around here just pump out boys. Like 95% of the single mom roasties I know, had a boy or many.

Women don't even give birth to females in this country.

My ex, has 5 daughters and they're going to end up on a stripper pole or jail. With a mom like theirs, they got no chance. Probably seen nuff shit just living around her (I like trashy hot bitches who fuck like champs. Just how it is. I can deal with em)

My ex is the only girl i know who gave birth to girls.
Her BFF, had 5 boys.
Soooooooo, ya............
Females are literally outnumbered 5 to 1 or more in this country.

They both get like 2500 a month from welfare for their kids.
Which is why they have so many.

>refugees
>not getting free housing and money

Top kek lad.

Jesus Christ
By the looks of this thread our mental health care could use a tuneup as well.