Coal burning white niggers

How do we stop the white nigger epidemic? This video is weird...pic related.

I don't understand why white women act like this. Does a nigger cumming inside of you automatically make you a shit person? Also, what should her knickname be? Clapchan?

youtu.be/bAfMTZ2LStQ

Other urls found in this thread:

fromtexttospeech.com/output/0279846001498202593/25361103.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fromtexttospeech.com/output/0279846001498202593/25361103.mp3

Why not just let trash self-cull from the white race? It's a 100% natural and gluten free solution*.

*May contain small amounts of soy.

Bump

Bump

respect to that guy, i just couldn't hold myself if someone screamed to me like that in the face.

Yeah, he's probably used to it as this point.

He knows what's up. She would have called the cops and accused him of beating her up or something. That's why she bailed out.

No wonder the west is going to shit with all these uneducated fatherless trash being the ones making kids.

Yea, patience of a saint.

Bump

Guys a bro LOL
More proof that white women who fuck black men are already fucked in the head to begin with

You can't stop stupid people from being stupid. They are just stupid.

Yea, i was told to never stick my dick in crazy, or the company ink. Fatherless children grow into women like these.

Dude got some psycho retarded woman pregnant, she tried to stab herself in the head while pregnant. Says he's only staying around for kid. She throw tantrums and trash the house because of laundry. Sister is crazy too, single mom and a coal burner. Like what the fuck...

There must be more to the story than this video is showing. Dude seems down to earth, he can't be all that good.

From the video you can see she already has multiple kids (I think from multiple dudes as well) so it's too late for that.

Us men are to blame most of all. 99.9% of us just drop arguing with women when they start emotionally sperging and that just pushes them to do more of that. The 'if it works...' principle. We see that at home, public education is controlled by women, we stigmatize each other for being 'ungentlemanly/brutish' when we refuse to pander to women... Women just abuse the system that is already in place. And don't get me wrong. I am starting with myself. I was a part of the problem for 25+ years before I pulled my head out of my ass and am aware and accept my part of the blame.

Closed captions on that video = gold.

The dude in that video doesn't seem to take shit from women. We could all learn a thing or two, apparently.

He's still stuck with a crazy one. I'll pass the lesson.

>womenz

youtu.be/VPrcMfRePvs

I was with a psycho bitch for 2 years. Broke it off a month ago. I can explain how I put my dick in crazy.

>Alcoholic 25 year old
>Meet a mom 33, she's married.
>Cheats with me
>Ask her if she's cheated before
>mfw 5 times
>She does everything I say sexually
>Becomes some sort of slave I can command around
>Like this, decide to go into relationship with her
>She moves in after she's thrown out of her parents' house
>Still does everythin I say
>I sober up after 1,5 years
>Keep sober for a month
>Notice she's psycho'ing out sometimes
>She says weird stuff I didn't notice earlier
>She has weird thoughts of people watching her and stuff
>She doesn't trust the world or some shit
>Starts taking medication after I told her to go to doc
>She has schizo, takes meds
>She becomes a bit more normal
>After 1,5 weeks of using it she says she's feeling unhappy
>She keeps saying she's unhappy every day
>She wants to fight every night for some reason
>She psycho's and goes to her parents
>Says I raped her etc.
>Total victim apparently
>I didn't rape her, but I was an alcoholic and she was sexually psychotic so we had something we call "role-playing" in which I raped and hit her, but it was fun and games, not real.
>She all of a sudden says she's sorry and wants me back
>I move out
>All of a sudden she's not clingy anymore.
>Her ex and her sister and bro-in-law come take her stuff from her house, I moved out.
>She can't move because she's "depressed".
>She owes me a lot of money.
>She was supposed to pay that money just that week we broke up

Basicly these bitches throw tantrums if they don't want to do something, and this is the lowest level of female manipulation.

Honestly this. These people are 99% of the time low IQ morons who don't think ahead of have much self awareness. The other 1% is foolish kids who have no white role models and resort to behaving like their nigger icons.
>my friend is like this. Talks like a nigger because he idolizes basketball players. He plays college ball.

There will always be white trash as long as we live. Only through natural or forced eugenics will they disappear completely.
>year 3176
>a guy with an IQ of 117 hates his life because everyone thinks he is an idiot but he is still intelligent enough to understand complex and abstract concepts. He knows he is the least bright.
Will still suck but he will be smart and know not to act like a retard.

>says I raped her

Damn dude.

Yeah basicly this. I had this everynight, and afterwards she would go on her knees and beg me to stay and start sucking my cock.

Doesn't matter how hot that sounds, it's totally deppressing to have this every night. Trust me, after a relationship like this, you just want a nice girl and don't care about sex anymore...

Staying alone and working on the issues which made you accept an awful woman like that seems to be the better option. Or becoming a serial killer, one or the other.

Yeah it kinda happend cuz I didn't want to get into arguments anymore, because it was all so tiresome after a while. So when her schizo was showing, I just went to my office and tried to get some work done, so then she apparently called her parents and put up a whole story about how I hit her and abused her and stuff (all stuff we did in role-play, not real life). Used it all against me so her parents would take care of her and keep her in the house.

Yes I do know, I was an alcoholic and I don't have a father anymore. He passed away when I was 12 (alcoholism / cirrhosis). I can't do stuff moderately. With sex I want 100%, with alcohol I want 100% , with being social I want 100%. I can't work unless I'm in autismo 100% mode.

Either I do something 100% or I don't do it at all. That's why I wanted 100% sex from girlfriend, and not moderate sex / good girl etc.

I can't even solve this issue. Everything I do, I invest 100%. If I were to become a muslim, I'd be the one blowing myself up or some shit.

Why can't I hold all these moderations.

We seen it yesterday faggot

>saw it yesterday

And?

Bump

death to all white people

>half the posts itt are OP bumping his shit thread

Take the hint. Sage.

WHITE SHARIA NOW

This type always has multiple illegitimate children by the time they are 25

what's actually wrong with enjoying a healthy BBC?