Georgia Guidestones

Hi Sup Forums what do you know?
I need some red pilling on this.

The elite are the good guys and we are too retarded to understand what they are doing.

fpbp/thread

It's the future we need to stop.

A particular faction of the elite sees these as tenets to their mission. No, not all of them.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

>implying any of this is wrong

That's basically the guide of the New World Order.
Destroy all nationalities and create a muddied race with no past, that can never unite.
Then collect your shekels.

It means you better start learning some skills for the automated world and make sure you're really good at that because when humans become redundant with automation most of them are going to be suicided.

Just some faggot hippie art project.

L Ron Hubbard

Publicity stunt that doesn't have any deeper meaning.

I'm surprised nobody has destroyed it to make elite weenies angry

>have to lower Earth's population BUT NOT IN CHINA OR INDIA OR NON-WHITE COUNTRIES GOY

Some more infos than wiki pls.

>Reduce population to save the world
>Population drops
>Shit out pyramid scheme economy cant handle a population drop quick import shit skins.

There is no way that someone who is actually is in control knows what they are doing. I dont even buy they are trying to make people easier to rule. Because eventually even monkeys rise up against the leader.

delet this goy! The stones were set up by super intelligent aliens who knew what's best for every living organism in the universe! Submit and obey, for the greater good!

pretty much what I was thinking.
they want to lower the population, but who will remain?

>insulting the elite
Kys pleb.
We know best

Rosicrucian trash

It is not old, it was built relatively recently, and the company that built it is located nearby so you can walk in and talk to them about it. The party that commissioned it is behind shell companies so you can't find out the precise individuals behind it. It is full of writing.

Some self-important asshole's "message to the future", conveying his asinine and moronic opinions on matter he has absolutely no understanding of.

So including alchemy?

The devil is in the details of how they want to achieve those lofty sounding goals. Think it through yourself.

It was a money laundering scheme for narcotics

I'm pretty sure it's just a troll put by some rich nigga or at least that's what I would do if I had a shiload of money, anonymously build sculptures and monuments around the world with cryptic messages to give a headcache to people for millennia to come for the lulz.

I went here a few months ago with my father.
Its literally in a small ass town, almost the middle of no where.
kinda cool piece of art, But i think its just some hippie bullshit from the 60's desu

>engineer global economic collapse
>shitskins die out
>retarded whites die out
>those who have been paying attention and are smart enough to prepare survive

>Its literally in a small ass town
Just wait to be in Davos

their purpose was explained in the book written back when they were made. unfortunately only 100 copies were made. if you could get a copy it could shed light on who is responsible for it though.

Nice pagan house.

DAvos?