i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 21
>500 civilians killed in US airstrikes in Raqqa
>SAA seizes Hail gas field 10km east of Palmyra
>Air Defense in Tartus shoots down unidentified object
>IS blows up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul Old City
>Significant advance in western district of east Ghouta
>Iraqis progress in Mosul's Old City
>Macron: we don't see any replacement for Assad, France won't pursue his departure
>SAA liberate Tall Raynabah and Bir Qassab in E Damascus CS
>US F-15 shoots down Iranian drone near al-Tanf
>Tiger Forces liberate 18 villages in Raqqa CS
>Russia vows to shoot down all flying objects over Syria, sends warning to USA
>SAA advances up Ithriya-Tabqa Highway, aims to link with Tigers
>Tiger Forces liberate Resafa
>Russia holds rocket testing drills off Syrian coast, Iran & China hold drills in Strait of Hormuz
>IRGC missiles hit IS targets south of DeZ

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13249702
youtube.com/watch?v=jYGpe31PpnU
twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/878212139659522048
youtube.com/watch?v=IDxrDNaN5BU
twitter.com/YezidisZ/status/877958200061853696
youtube.com/channel/UCSG_s_ScwV96OPf4Vb1avHQ/videos
youtube.com/user/militarymediasy/videos
wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=33.530878&lon=36.339555&z=17&m=b
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=8yZP3peYwRU
rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for fuck terror

HAIL BASHAR!

first for ww3

Will hohol admin stop sucking cock long enough to update the map to this?

What do you think of Trump's intervention in Syria?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/13249702

I want at least 6 more votes

No proofs.

he needs 10 more confirmations

Bashar is the best!

Iraqi advances in Mosul:
>youtube.com/watch?v=jYGpe31PpnU

Quick question for /sg/cucks...
Why should Assad and Russia get all the oil?

GAINZ IN DEZ

>#SAA captures Barakeh point west of DeZ Airport from #ISIS & seizes weapons/ammo

twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/878212139659522048

because amerilards will use the buxx to finance israel

Different footage of Russian missile launches:
>youtube.com/watch?v=IDxrDNaN5BU

>hipfiring
>blindfiring into the sky
Goddamn I want to see some professional small unit tactics in the conflict again. Last time I saw any was Hezbollah like two years ago.

Ziokikes gonna freak out soon, Putin waited way too long. His delusional ideas of "working" with the USA will get Russia killed. He did nothing and let them take Ukraine, what's he waiting for, Burgers blowing up the Kremlin?

Pathetic.

>burgers don't even know the difference between oil and NG

dont get baited my aryan friend

because fuck drumpf and fuck white people

So you fags are against this now? MB must go. Shame on you for making me defend these tards.

its a shame so many people picked "trump desrves to die"

now dont get me wrong i at this point dislike trump as much as the next guy but the U.S president being killed would cause way to much chaos

asides pence (literally bush 3.0) would then lead the U.S which would arguably be 100x worse

Why can't they just build both pipelines?

Sad, but Russian PMCs and Spetsnaz doesn't realese combat footage at all, and that would've been a treat.
I'll try to lurk some for small unit tactics or anything that comes close to a "capable, somewhat professional unit".

Chaos is good though. The status quo is a slow, corrupt suicide and at this point violence and chaos is required to overthrow it.

Something I've noticed with Kurds. The tactic they use to gain autonomy is based on them being moderate and so forth. They will ally themselves with various minority groups to gain support, often appealing to their emotions and arguing that what is good for the kurds is good for them. once autonomy is attained, the kurds begin to treat all minority groups as second-class citizens. They do this today in Iraq and it is very likely that they will do this in Northern Syria if Semi-autonomy is attained.

twitter.com/YezidisZ/status/877958200061853696

trumps gonna get all da oil for the US and our based allies!!!

MAGA!

>He did nothing and let them take Ukraine

To be fair he did manage to salvage the situation and obtain Donbass and Crimea

Yusha Yuseef

@MIG29_

>Breaking : #Jobar
>Syrian Army liberate Some building in Tebeh طيبة Area after clashes with Faylaq Rahman + HTS

GAINZ

By the way if you want to try looking for good combat footage, here's the official Syrian MoD channel:
>youtube.com/channel/UCSG_s_ScwV96OPf4Vb1avHQ/videos
And here's official Hezbollah (C_Military1):
>youtube.com/user/militarymediasy/videos

Now that you copy/pasted message to other thread, I'll do the same with response.

No retard, we despise MB.

Problem lies in the fact that "pedes" are delusional about both Trumps role and goal, that means it's a deep state thing and goal is to push out any opposition to Saudi Arabia which is puppet state of Israel.

They are literally praizing the Slomos while they think that they are actually fighting them or support them ignorantly not knowing that they are the one pushing all that SJW agenda they struggle fighting.

It's comedic and ironic. If you wrote a whole story in metaphors about this you could classify it as a satire.

lol

wtf?

Doesn't matter. This started way earlier, and every single time, he cucked out. You can't tell me there is some back-stabbing kikery going on at the highest levels again, because otherwise we would be at war already.

Shitposting is against the rules. You folks should learn to report and ignore all the retards.

but then they'd have to
S H A R E
also, Assad rejected the saudi pipeline project

Mods doing a good job for a change

Cool that means they're going to ban /ptg/ then right? Since their shit is the exact same thing unironically.

>No last 800th hospital destroyed
>No bakery barrel bombing
>No last doctor murdered
>No last clown assassination

Disappointed!

Comfy Bread

Abu Sa'id Pasha, commander of Ghouta's eastern sector confirmed KIA in recent clashes.
via MilitarySourceToMe and one rebel account

Why usa-qtar can't throw pipe through Iraq-Turkey?

I always had an itching about this guy, and I guess I'm seeing now why. He got another job to play here, and it isn't to defend Russia at all....

so are they going to ban /ptg/ since they post the same exact thing except with less capital letters and their unironic?

No. Being retarded is allowed.

Iraqi PM is as anti-amerika as it gets honestly.
He wouldn't support anything that ties him to their regime for a minute longer than absolutely necessary.

just remember the comrades at the CPGB-ML stands with YOU friends

>also, Assad rejected the saudi pipeline project

No, Assad committed war crimes against peaceful secular democratic protestors. Saudi Arabia has never had anything to do with Syria prior to the civil war and even now only interferes to protect the refugees Europe selfishly refuses to take.

There was never a pipeline deal.

war is precisely what (((they))) want and Putin knows it

I'm not going to respond until you take off the flag

because this graph is nonsense?

You're looking for simple answer to a complex solution. These days Turkey is as close to Russia as it is to America, and America is backing a coup on Qaatar.

If anything America benefits the most from destroying the Qatar gas pipeline to Europe, so they can sell shit expensive American gas

Fair enough.

Still, I don't like the way people here tend to hop on Q*tar's dicks and go dindu nuffin. Like this guy:

No matter what this is a decent development. It is like HTS fucking up Ahrar. I hope Q*tar refuses and the Sa*dis annihilate it.

Well, I hope they ban every r_TheDonald post from now on since I was mimicking their posts.

I guess it's a nice start to bring back the comfynes to /sg/ again.

Iraq is in the Iranian sphere of influence

These are the areas recaptured by SAA (or rather by special forces) in Ghouta recently:
>wikimapia.org/#lang=pl&lat=33.530878&lon=36.339555&z=17&m=b
via Watanisy

also, how does your worldview deal with this information?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Stream

guys what's the best live map? because I see that the hohol map is different to the first livemap

If it helps I am the aussie that always runs the democrat flag. I'm in most threads for the last 2 weeks. I'm always either ironic shitposting or being an armchair general.

>No matter what this is a decent development. It is like HTS fucking up Ahrar. I hope Q*tar refuses and the Sa*dis annihilate it.

I honeslt hope that they kill each other as much as they can. I personally don't care who the victor is in their crisis, true victors are Turkey, Iran, Russia and unironically Syria.

Turkey isn't. A Gulf war would be a net loss for Turkey.

Kikes gonna freak out soon

>UQAYRIBAT
The salamifront is a topographical nightmare, shit will be hard.
The ISIS positions are literally an elevated fortress so I wouldn't be surprised if that place has the most ATGMs in all of IS territory tbqh...
noice

Why cant we build it like this??

it's all about context. the trumpers don't know a single thing about Qatar or middle Eastern politics, but because Trump is dickriding the Saudis we must be doing the right thing.

Stop shitposting.

>oil is worth a lot

they are afraid the jews steal it

hows the pipeline deal even going to go down now? i mean how are they going to build the qatar-turkey pipeline when for all puroposes qatar is now apparently in borderline open defiance of saud hegemony?

Clearly someone else should get the it :^)

>Demands target Muslim Brotherhood (not)
>Drive them out MAGA!! (They are protected by US base)
Burgers gonna burger

This is a troll right? No one here is retarded enough to believe this drivel, right?

>cyprus all green
this triggers the turk

Cause you'd have to give Israel at least 50% in this case. Knowing them - probably more.
Might be, seems reasonable tactically, and IS arern't stupid when it comes to military tactics..
Probably not as much as Bukamal/Qaim, but still a large gathering. We can only hope that the missiles fucked some emir or two and they'll be incapable of coordinated defense without leadership.

Happy al-Quds day!

because you will only make lard out of it, besides we got all the oil you need. Stop bending over for your kike saudi overlords like a bunch of thralls
You lit suppport ISIS

>beheaded democratilly
kek

Not really, here is a view from south cyprus. The wake up to it every morning.

Yup.
Jerusalem has it's own day now?

And how does one do that?
Also good morning /sg/

>@IzatCharkatli
>T2 Pumping Station :)
>Full report coming soon.
>Probably not as much as Bukamal/Qaim
Oh, right. Yeah. But the elevated positions ISIS have is the perfect ATGM positions...

What about this?

wasn't that one like five days ago? lol still, death to israel

you will be amazed at the shit propoganda will make people think my father for instance...

usually pretty level headed in politics dosent like war hated trump every time he acted hawkish (to the same level most of us do now) your average peacenik essentially
>idlib gas attack happens
>"you know what fuck that MUDSLIME dog assad hope the fucking kill em
>"he wait werent you the one who..
>"what user? did you not see the gas attack? all those dead kids? fuck the cunt"
scary how this shit warps peoples heads all around

Time for truth on Syria that news no want you to see.

by either having a productive body of text or productive photo. like me, I gave been posting tinder screenshots but I always make sure I am being part of the conversation

Your father's a retard, user.

Why so much international terrorists for regime?

They are at the prompestation! (they always smell like shit). GGGG

>Turkish_Stream
Our media is talking about it whole day today
>Le big advance in construction
>Putin going to personally oversee it today
youtube.com/watch?v=8yZP3peYwRU

show him the report of MIT professor Theodore Postol, the expert on chemical weapons
rt.com/usa/384520-postol-report-sarin-syria/

civilians killed in US airstrikes in Raqqa
bu-but USA fights for the civilians of Syria?
What about the 6000000 babies Assad gassed?

Seriously, did US really kill so many?

Terror attacks from Assad regime.

Regime terror = more refugees.

>Jerusalem has it's own day now?

It´s the promise that Jerusalem will be torn out of the zionist grip, therefore al-Quds and not Israel-Day.

Oh right, it was last sunday, but today is the demonstration in Berlin.

Syrian resistance is actually turkish.

I thought USA already installed their puppet government in Iraq after invasion. What's a shame.

Thats what they do without pipe, losing alot of money and not able to compete, USA also cant compete because they dont have a transpacific pipline.

Where is the democracy for the people?