Kekistan cringe thread

let me begin
youtube.com/watch?v=UE6YouZrVIY

i guarantee you sargon pays for everyone of these videos that Bigmantyrone makes

Reminder that Kekistan cringe threads started appearing at almost exactly the same time as all the "Blumpf BTFO" threads disappeared.
This is an obvious CTR/Shareblue divide & conquer operation.

sage

but this shit is cringey. Did you see sargon appearance on Gayve Rubin? Right when "kekistan" was brought up it ruined the entire interview. I'm sorry but this meme is cringey.

How do you guys like my tattoo?

Crazy how mods allow these kinds of threads day in day out multiple times a day, but the pedotube Elsa and Spider-Man shit get constantly pruned and people are mass banned

This is Reddit's doing

I hope you die in a fire you God damn shitposter.

>
kek flag
wew

4cuck is a honeypot, the whole thing. It just came out who the mods are, and some of them work for data analysis companies and shit. A couple weeks ago they started doing the youtube thing where it tracks the other websites you go to, so its tying your posts into your searches, which eventually tie into your personal life if you dont use your head. Its all on full Sup Forums.

In other words, you trusted Hiro and are getting 2ch'd again.

>never stand for cuckoldry
>sargon is a textbook definite of a cuck

Holy fr*ck. That is based.

Race treason is punishable by death.

>hating big man tyrone

You don't belong on this site, you disgrace your ancestors

It maybe cringey, but why are we spending so much time repeating how it's cringey. It doesn't take thousands of thread. I think it's to discredit Sup Forums culture in general by associating it with the cringeiest offshoots that came from other places.

based black man tyrone

Fuck off cuck go back to plebbit

PRAISE KEK

so wtf is this, Kekistanis vs Spencerfags vs the TRS kikes vs Stormweenies fighting for the rule of the alt-right?

Yes goy, only normies hate Tyrone

I recognize this pattern.
Kekistani memes are here to stay. This is the exact same pattern that happened in Kuvalauta back when Spurdo was born.

#notmypresident

soooo just another law that never gets enforced right?

It's okay if you bought the flag and tshirt.

BASED BLACK MAN XD

>but why are we spending so much time repeating how it's cringey.

We're not.

Some Reddit shill comes here to make this thread every day.

A clear divide and conquer.
May kek be with you.