What went wrong??

atheism

Too much seppuku

??? Are you idiot?

autistic work ethic, neoliberalism on steroids
greece is a shithole yet people don't kill themselves en masse

Funny how china isn't on that list you gooks and island midgets sure are pathetic

When your country is controlled by Liberal Feminist cult and half of your country is a National Bolshevik dictatorship that bombs you daily you pretty much have 3 options:

1.Play Starcraft 24/7
2.Join the Army and become America's goy
3.Kill yourself knowing that you have the smallest penises in the world

100% this

no he no idiot. he no idiot ! WAKATAKEE NA ME GOOO!

I wonder about hungary though and belgium I guess

Americanization

Korea has hot women, but Korean men cannot satisfy them with their small dicks. That's why they suicide so much over there.

Genuinely surprised to see Hungary on that list.

Fun fact all these women are typical whores who can be bought for small chunk of dollars

Thank Americans for that

>greece is a shithole

I would rather live there than in 1st world dystopias

t. never read Krasznahorkai

I wouldn't be so sure really. Lots of antifa there.

lack of religion

Most Korean bitches are bucketheads and far from hot.

Anyone who hasn't spent time in SK should shut the fuck up about what they don't know. It's fun to visit though. I did a year at Osan AB and enjoyed it. Koreans are friendly if you are nice to them, and any foreigner is a potential mate. Don't marry one unless you are desperate though. Asians have nothing in common with Westerners and Korean chicks are even more insane than American white chicks.

Money won't buy you happiness, boys.
And order after a certain level would make you unhappy.

So much plastic in one picture

Both Koreas are literally hell on earth, just on opposite ends of the capitalist/communist dystopia spectrum. The Japs should have genocided those Gook creeps when they had the chance.

Mix of nihlism, high stress brought by autistic labor demands, lower percent of people with children and lower hopes of having children, high societal expectations, and deteriorating culture being subsumed by the first world homogenization plague.

Chinks being high strung I get but what's going on in Belgium and Hungary?

Suicide is very common in Asia, there are signs everywhere discouraging people from killing themselves all over Japan. It's typically considered a way to regain honor if they fucked up really bad

>all that sjw shit
>What went wrong??
Gee i wonder

Yeah but they aren't as agressive as the ones in the states they mostly just write"anti-fascist" quotes on random places
Pic related antifa poster in Piraeus

You're welcome.

This guy knows what's up. Feminism is also quickly spreading in South Korea, too.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pknws8Ll_s

Work ethic and honor have a strain on your mentality.

WW2

>131050964
force overwork
high texation
no social welfare

fuck this country

>Korea
South or North? Probably South if it's OECD.

Capitalism mixed with a culture that suppresses people's capacity for dissent in Japan and Korea.

This is second hand, but I've read and heard from others who lived in Japan and looked at the statistics that the conditions of the newer generation were a little different from previous ones because they lived in fairly broken and distant households because the father would be working so much the kids would never see him, and mothers also started working so kids just started to stay at school all day. They're disillusioned with family life, so while everybody still feels a pull to getting married and having families they kind of know it is all bullshit and that it doesn't work as everybody would like it to. Instead they just work themselves to death and live at their parents' or live alone. Many people don't like this state of affairs, but nobody complains outwardly because they value social cohesion and saving face a lot.

Ironically, their mixture of sort of traditional, community minded culture with out of control capitalism has made them totally docile in the face of its destruction of their communities. They could probably start turning their birth rates around if they clamped down on their work weeks, ensured more overtime pay for those that did work long hours (since many people won't bother fighting for their overtime pay), and did something to make housing more affordable. But they won't do that because everybody just tries to support and hold together what currently exists without complaint.

>What went wrong?
They take their job too seriously, same with grades during their student years; they search perfectionism, and if they don´t achieve it, they feel the world is falling apart, at least that´s what I know; I would like to know if you ever felt like that

i can relate

turkey lowest.

Dunno about Belgium, but Japs, Hungarians, Koreans have always had a reputation for mental instability. Something to do with being Turkic/Mongol rape-babies?

Fins - another bunch of asiatic rape-babies - are notoriously depressive: genes or climate?

They arent hot but petite if thats your thing. South korea is just a western testing ground and military base.

Japan was never conquered by the mongols

>american education

Man, live in Turkey must be pretty good.

Shitholes have a better quality of life because they don't slave away for the Jews
That or people get murdered before the can kill themselves in shitholes

>People chimp out about Japans suicide rate
>No one mentions the fact its mostly elderly who have no pension to retire on
>Meanwhile Boland crashing the rates with no survivors

>Hungry

Feminism to the extreme in korea

Japan is just thinning the herd during tough times

you're an alternaive-facts baby

talk about spoiled brats

you have no muslims,no niggers, no jews, no leftist marxist bullshit yet your all still miserable

That's a load of bullshit

Japan is just dealing with post WW2 depression. All that potential and nothing to do with it but make cartoons and not have sex.

They are capable of so much more than niggers.

And a fervent nationalism. But they are empty, everything is fake.

>But they are empty, everything is fake.
Insulting someone as empty is always a easy way to sound "intelligent". I assume you are able to explain this more closely.

work hours
/thread

why aren't I in that picture

gook

>trusting south european statistics

I'm sure their statistics told them their economy was fine too.

rip