Pizzagate Sentencing

The retard that took the pizzagate bait got sentenced yesterday to 4 years in federal prison. Reminder to never go full Sup Forums in public:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/man-arrested-pizzagate-incident-dc-sentenced-48201258

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8tsfz
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-feds-explain-sweet-deal-for-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/nN5WTmFcZRaRXzHZSYWtLP/
imdb.com/name/nm2625901/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20383
scotusblog.com/2016/02/continued-thoughts-on-the-next-nominee-and-impressions-of-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dennis-hastert-wants-sex-abuse-accuser-return-hush-money-n709116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>never run over a teen girl so the deepstate can force you to stage a falseflag
ftfy

wtop com/dc/2016/12/parents-car-crash-changed-alleged-comet-pizza-gunman/

archive.is/8tsfz

this is bullshit and you know it

Epstein got quite a deal

Hahahahaha

Seems fair.

I thought he didn't kill or hurt anyone. Just showed up with a gun

There must be a good reason why Alex Jones and others investigating Pedogate agreed to keep quiet when they were told to stand down.

He was hired by them and is an actor, he will probably be paid handsomely

Pizzagate is now part of the larger Pedogate investigation.

As with all the other Pedogate investigations everyone involved in Pizzagate will be kept under close scrutiny for the remainder of their lives.

Will those involved in Pizzagate be arrested and charged? Not likely. Just as with many of the past and current child molesting priest of the Catholic Church.

Unfortunately, we live in a world were money and influence can buy and clear your way out of some seriously bad situations.

Yeah... you can't brandish a firearm or threaten people with one.

Hmmm so they are sending a message or do you think someone actually told them to shut the fuck up? Isn't that a giant red flag?

>past and present priests
Yeah what the fuck? No charges? Nothing? I guess nobody cares? Isn't that fucked?
>money and influence
Did you see Epstein's deal
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/breaking-feds-explain-sweet-deal-for-billionaire-sex-offender-epstein/nN5WTmFcZRaRXzHZSYWtLP/

I know but 4 years is a long time

Hello shareblue

Did you forget how the cameras were facing another direction just for the day the attack happened?

They were facing the place till the previous day, changed to face the complete opposite way, and on the following day switched back to facing the place.

explain to me why this matters. he was caught on scene and there were hundreds of eye witnesses

Because that totally isn't suspicious at all, that they just changed a traffic camera to a direction that doesn't make any sense for it to be pointing towards for a single day?

>(((eye witnesses)))

Yeah many of the priest were protected by the Catholic Church well before the large scandal even broke and even after it became public.

So, not only were they not charged but they were protected and thus the full extent of the scandal will likely never be known as the Catholic Church has practically infinite funds and influence.

>Did you see Epstein's deal
I am furious.
"Rather than let Epstein use his considerable influence to evade prosecution, she and top officials at the U.S. Justice Department crafted the plea deal."

"Epstein had to register as a sex offender and agree to settle civil lawsuits that his roughly 30 victims filed against him."

30 victims that were willing to file against him and maybe more he gets off by just settling and a few other slaps on the wrist.

this literally means nothing then
thanks for clearing that up

>((they)) are sending a message
>someone actually told them to shut the fuck up

I don't know. One or the other, right? I can only hope it's the latter no the real investigation doesn't get fucked up.

Why is he on IMDB?

imdb.com/name/nm2625901/

He is an actor.... crisis actor.

Seriously, you think that is strange... look up his dad. Hold on to your butt.

>hundreds

have you ever been downtown DC during the daytime? it's jammed with traffic and pedestrians like any major metropolitan city

your theory falls apart when he is now doing 4 years of federal prison time with violent niggers

>My conspiracy is correct because anything counter to my narrative has actually been engineered to discredit me and only validates my belief more

>i literally have no explanation
>so I will claim it means nothing
Thanks for conceding.

Story is correct after we predicted it

>Making shit up
Here is what happened with the Catholics
>1960's - psychologists theorize that reliving trauma makes it worse for victims of childhood abuse - until the late '80's psychologists tell the Catholics to keep things quiet for the sake of the children
>1990's the theories change and people go back and accuse a few priests who are found guilty. Lawyers sue the Churches and get millions in damages
>BOOM! Jew lawyers smell money and soon every Jew is looking for someone they can use to sue the Catholics to get their shekels
>One priest was found guilty of abuse of a guy where all the witnesses insist he was making it up, including his own parents and the psychiatrist who was treating him for pathological lying
>Press doesn't tell you of the hundreds of cases thrown out as false and money grubbing
Remember how in the 1980's and 90's every day care was a Satanic cult sacrificing babies in underground vaults?
Yeah, well, telling those lies about the Catholics is just acceptable
>Protip: if, *IF*, every priest ever accused was actually guilty the Catholics would have 1/10th the percentage of sexual abusers of the NYC public school system

Its bullshit
It is like how 'day care centers are all Satanic cults'

tell me what the fuck would be the purpose of turning the camera
it doesn't even make sense to do it if this was really a conspiracy
you can't even explain this simple point

>Harry L. Welch Jr.

>Elected President of the North Carolina Crime Stoppers Association (two terms). Served as Executive Director for Protect-A-Child, a national, non-profit organization to prevent abuse and abduction of children. Appointed by Governor Jim Martin to the Governor's Commission on Child Victimization.

>They have also served as a foster family to three different children. His family hosted a Brazilian exchange student for a year.

>Company Credits: Production Co: Forever Young Productions

Yep.

>After the earthquake in Haiti, Welch spent weeks there building houses with a church. He is always ready to step in, Tadlock said - someone's back porch needs repairs, a neighbor needs a hand, "Maddison will come and help."

this makes sense that his son would be emotionally pliable enough to fail for fake news on the internet if he thought he was helping children

That's one take, sure.

Nice try Shlomo.

Out of curiosity, Thailand is that you?

Okay I'm back and Edgar was a patient were I work, What should I do what the stuff I have

I call bullshit too.

He wouldn't have been sentenced to 4 years for the crash.

The fact that he is going to prison proves this isn't a false flag.

>Okay I'm back and Edgar was a patient were I work, What should I do what the stuff I have
Fuck off kike. Go larp somewhere else.

Also, doxing will get you banned and reported.

At that time there were several anons watching the camera facing Comet for any sort of juicy stuff. Pizzagate hit a fever pitch in the week preceding the shooting. It had to be shut down . they moved the camera, had a guy in their pocket for the purpose. They knew they were being watched. It was only a latter of time till someone showed up with a gun. We had anons calling comet and besta pizza. Saying dumb shit asking about child trafficking. A couple of anons periscoped a trip into comet for a meal. There was a lot of heat on that place until their boy walked in and fired a rifle into a computer.

It's under hipaa so I can't say anything unless I can't be traced this is the problem

Pics nigger Wtf you think?

To hide evidence, you stupid fucking mongoloid. What do you think cameras are for, dipshit.

No one was even there with a cameraphone seemingly, we'll never know the full story because the cam was conveniently moved the night before.
Also he tried to "save" children by shooting through the floor and through a locked door.

Don't be surprised if he is the victim of an (((accident))) or a (((prison riot))).

What was this Elsa gate shit people were posting about? Some Argentinian linked a YouTube vid of a young girl giving a man a handjob and it has something to do with it? Child abuse?

Yeah, and that single bullet he fired just happened to hit the hard drive of the computer tower in the fucking closet, through a lock, at an upward angle.

wew lad

Type in elsa frozen spiderman yourself in to youtube and see the vids for yourself.
All things kids would type in and the vids have weird sexual components

people actually believed that pizzashit?

Him getting four years is strange though I have to admit, maybe he won't serve the full sentence or get a decent amount of money?

I believe you are larping but I will say this only one time.

Do NOT dox anyone under any circumstances.

Sup Forums will turn your IP over to the authorities without thinking twice and you will likely face charges if you can be found.

By admitting you have access to a single persons information is enough to identify you and these fuckers will do whatever it takes to silence this story and if that includes taking you to court... they will.

If I see you talking about this anymore I will report you myself.

the hard drive isn't in the top of the computer
nice try
hiding any camera footage on a busy metropolitan street has no purpose

I'm just larping damn

Fuck off, bootlicking nigger.

>assuming there is any

wew lad

>people actually believed that pizzashit?
People actually believed the Catholic Church pedophile priest?
People actually believed the third in line to the presidency and long time friend of the Podestas Dennis Hastert was charged with "serial child molestation"?
People actually believed the Clintons old pal Anthony Weiner would be involved in pedo?

It does if you want to stage a false flag and prepare crisis actors and lock the area down.
It would explain the lack of bystander footage in "a busy metropolitan area".

I'm just saying, there were anons watching that shit 24/7 waiting for some shit to happen. Why would they leave any avenue for evidence of an alternative story to be had whilst manufacturing a false narrative?

if you are so dumb that you don't know how to use technology to disclose info safely then i don't believe you actually have a public trust clearance to access HIPAA protected data
nice larp, tho

>bullets don't travel past point of impact

What a perfect excuse to replace that computer. What was it being used for before the shooting?

I wish he had killed someone. Would of served them right for pushing this story to distract fro Podesta's child rape fetish.

it went from top to back, nigger
look at the fucking hole
it was shot at an angle
it's things like the dennis hastert incident that prove pizzagate is fake news because if he can go down for this shit then no one is untouchable and would kill "leakers" like the conspiracists love to believe

the judge who sentenced him was the same judge that podesta and the democrats were going to nominate to the supreme court
it was in a wikileaks email

Dennis Hastert was never charged with molestation. Just banking crimes.

Sauce?

>tell me what the fuck would be the purpose of turning the camera
>it doesn't even make sense to do it if this was really a conspiracy
>you can't even explain this simple point
but you did see that it was turned, right?

doesn't that just complicate your problem?

thanks for proving my point faggot

in DC, where everything but swords require excessive permits

>Epstein is /OurGuy/
Fucking ShariaBlue Shill GTFO

>it's things like the dennis hastert incident that prove pizzagate is fake news
Wrong.

Dennis Hastert was not found out until years after being out of office and according to the story only after strange bank transactions did anyone report it.

So, Hastert served as speaker of the House while having been a pedo and he was the longest serving speaker on top of that.

So a pedophile can be a serving member of congress and speaker of the house all while being a pedo and only until he is well past his usefulness is he nabbed. Also, he was not nabbed by the police but rather the bank who reported the money transactions and finally victims stepped forward.

Wait until the Pizzagate folks are not longer of any value to the system... all of a sudden the truth can be let free. We will be waiting.

this is a horizontal case
the case in the pic is vertical
nice try, nigger

This is the truth but it will be ignored

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/20383

scotusblog.com/2016/02/continued-thoughts-on-the-next-nominee-and-impressions-of-judge-ketanji-brown-jackson/

actually it wasn't podesta saying it but mr. (((goldstein)))
it's only a (((coincidence))) that they were emailing it to each other

Just like Epstein they get him on other charges in connection to the child molestation case.

>Just banking crimes.
Yeah, just transferring hush money to his victims.

"Dennis Hastert Wants Sex-Abuse Accuser to Return Hush Money"

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dennis-hastert-wants-sex-abuse-accuser-return-hush-money-n709116

Fucking small world huh?

Washington federal district court Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gave Edgar Maddison Welch close to the maximum term sought by prosecutors for the December 5 "pizzagate" incident

lol flag maybe only people with real jobs realize this, but that's not actually how it works. nothing protected by HIPAA is actually controlled any better on ingress or egress than plain old marketing data. i can see how being a barista or short order cook or whatever and trusting the state and its practices your whole life might "rob" you of the "enfranchisement" you'd need to experience that first-hand.

that said, is indeed an idiot. your IP is in server logs; you can't even afford to READ a thread without sufficiently anonymizing yourself if you would ever entertain any criminal intent. so forget about it.

Had to rewatch the video to confirm, but you are correct. I concede that maybe the hard drive itself was not impacted. Still really fucking convenient to be honest famalam.

how many judges are in DC? i guarantee you every single one of them has some tenuous link to all of these politicians
>world
DC political scene is smaller than a small town

have you read about the conspiracy on the supreme court justice that died?
in the podesta emails there was a map of where he died and how close it was to the mexican border, also something about filming a movie near there and a payment of a lot of money. Some autists put it together and think they were talking about a hit on the supreme court justice
they didn't even do an autopsy on the justice to see what killed him

i work in healthcare and have access to HIPAA protected data on a production network right fucking now and had to get a public trust clearance (similar to what police officers get) to have access to this data so i know exactly what it takes to view, handle and process HIPAA data, retard

just a small pizza shop owner is the 50 most influential person in DC
is boyfriends with owner of media matters spreading propaganda through the internet
it's all a (((coincidence))) goy

>YWN be forced down on the ground by Officer THICC

You know all that, and you still don't understand why they would turn a traffic cam away from comet the day that Welch decided to walk in with a rifle and shoot a computer?

Yessss. I'm quite familiar with that whole bit. Scalia was probably murdered, they anticipated Hillary winning so they could put one of their bros on the SCOTUS.

((Cohen))cidence purely.

was he getting out of podesta's car?
is that the key piece of evidence to blow the lid off this caper????

He issued an official apology on the comments, specifically referenced Alefantis. I'm assuming it was a lawyer representing Alef. and the statement Alex read was clearly written by a lawyer. fishy but I never verified if anything was settled out of court

no one ever reads non-prepared statements in front of a judge unless you are an absolute retard like a sovereign citizen or something
this is exactly what lawyers are for

So that there could be NO SOLID PROOF of a narrative counter to what they pushed out in the media. People were watching those cameras day and night. If it was completely unrelated, why, why in fucking deed would they move the cameras away before the shooting, and then back right after? The week leading up to the shooting was a huge fucking problem for them. The day it boiled over they staged a shooting and spun the narrative as "fake news"

The term fake news STARTED with the shooting at comet. The day Pizzagate started trending on social media was the day before "fake newz" and the shooting at comet.

For an anarchist you seem to be arguing heavily in the defense of the system and the status quo.

Also this.

I seriously don't believe you are this fucking stupid.

>in front of a judge
he gave the statement on his show lad

If that's true, he isn't gonna make it out alive anyway