Did Sup Forums turn old Zyklon B into a Trump fanatic?

Did Sup Forums turn old Zyklon B into a Trump fanatic?

>Zyklon B
Who's Zyklon B ?

No. That is called correlation. The cause is the heightened level gullibility of Sup Forums and of Benny boy when compared to normal humans.

Why does he shill so hard for Trump?

No

He wants to be an alt right celeb, but he's just not hip enough for all of those reddistani kids

>not knowing who ol' zyklon ben garrison is

Ben is Jewish. He might not admit it but it's true

Not even funny

he was swayed after we gave him the red suppository

perhaps he's also happy to have also found an audience for his work

May an 11 year old Palestinian stab you in the gut, user.

>the red suppository
Odd name for a penis, user.

You should know.

This guy is sucking Trump off so much its not even funny

OY VEY! Hi JIDF!

I'd say the comics are pretty funny. Pretty rare to see a political cartoonist shill for Trump. Kinda refreshing.

wasn't he supposed to be a lolbertarian in the first place?
pathetic
he turned full t_d when he realized there was a lot of retarded kids sucking trumps dick online and he could use that new edgy audience

This. That's why he shills so hard for molymeme and those guys and has no problem making tons of commissioned comics for all of them as well, he wants to be lumped in with them.

May a 13 YO Tyrone shoot you in the balls white madafaka

Why does Ben always have to put words over everything? It makes it really tacky..

Is it because Blumpf voters are too stupid to catch references without them being obvious..

Bens comics have always been like that, that's his shtick. He's been around for ages, way longer than the election. I remember seeing march of tyranny on r/conspiracy like 5 or 6 years ago

>he turned full t_d when he realized there was a lot of retarded kids sucking trumps dick online and he could use that new edgy audience
Is it rough being a grizzled sixty year old grumpy urchin?

Post a smart democrat pundit political comic that is entirely unlabeled and open to interpretation.

In my experience, every political comic no matter its leaning is littered with gaudy labeling, but it's kind of necessary for the layman who isn't paying attention to the news cycle yet whom is still relied on to "get it" so the artist may continue being commissioned.

Branco is less tacky with it.. and he's pro-trump.. Ben covers the entire comic with a bunch of name tags because boomers are too stupid to recognize anyone ...

good ol' ben "the racial pain hurricane" garrison?

He reminds me of that kid that got told by his parents to always draw the current US president in good light.
So very naive.

Ben "One Man Auschwitz" Garrison
Ben "See a Nigger, Pull the Trigger" Garrison
Ben Unload my 9 on the wlefare line" Garrison

Ben "6 Million More" Garrison

omg fucking newfags.

omg fucking tripfags

hey Ben sup
I'm in my early 20's but ok

>Trump isn't drawn obese
hmmmm

Ben "Take a Hike Kike, The Reich is Tight" Garrison