Why it is not OK for men to show their feminine side?

Why it is not OK for men to show their feminine side?

Would you also want to play with your daughter, Sup Forums?
A dad who says having daughters changed how he views gender is trying to challenge toxic masculinity with his blog.

The parenting journal Woke Daddy has become an online hit, with posts such as “coming out as a male feminist and why to do it” being widely shared.

In it, he said: “I buried it deep, deep down because my environment made it unsafe for me to be sensitive.

“They (men) are never presented the option in their lives. This leads men to associate vulnerability with weakness and by association, weakness with the feminine gender.”

33-year-old Ludo Gabriele, who is originally from France and now lives in New York City, decided to start Woke Daddy after becoming a father.

“How can a father of a daughter not be a feminist? It simply does not make sense to me,” he toldBroadly.

“I just want to live in a world where my daughter can look for a job and be hired for her skills, and not for the way she looks. A world where she is not short changed on her pay and where she is not sexualised on a daily basis.”

He now has a team of writers, but as the profile of Woke Daddy has grown, so has the backlash from traditional right-wing conservative websites such as Daily Wire vand Heatstreet, who claim he is “chastising” men who are “playing into the traditional ‘male’ role.”

And unsurprisingly, Gabriele receives plenty of negativity online.

In response to his post about why men should be feminists, he was called a “cuck for life.”

Another added: “Men are GENETICALLY meant to be masculine. MEN are meant to be tough and protective.”

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/woke-daddy-feminist-dad-toxic-masculinity-online-trolls-right-wing-abuse-ludo-gabriele-blog-a7798576.html
archive.is/i8zoX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Woke...
Stopped reading there.

independent.co.uk/life-style/woke-daddy-feminist-dad-toxic-masculinity-online-trolls-right-wing-abuse-ludo-gabriele-blog-a7798576.html

There is a difference between having a magical princess tea party with your daughter and being a sensitive feminist cuck.

>feminine side
> changed how he views gender
> is trying to challenge toxic masculinity
>with his blog.
>woke
>became an online hit
>my environment made it unsafe for me to be
>33-year-old Ludo
>originally from France

jesus fucking wept, you fucking people

>Why it is not OK for men to show their feminine side?
Because the ones that do tend to be massive faggots.

when they're not alone

>not mentioning Don, Jr.
kys immediately

>who is originally from France

Oh, ok

It's important for masculinity to exist within men but it's also necessary for men to appreciate the presence of femininity within them and simply understand it so they can take care of certain situations better.

>associate vulnerability with weakness
>implying

the baby boomer's ideas of masculinity were so fucking retarded and legitimately toxic
my dad freaked out when I had on fake earrings as a child, he'd always let me know when I wasn't acting manly enough and say things like "is your skirt on tight enough?"

How is playing with your daughter showing your feminine side? I would have thought that is simply being a good father.

because that shit is gay af

Why is this idea of combating "toxic" masculinity always couple with this idea you have to be complete bitch all of the time?

What even is a "toxic" man? I doubt even the most manliest of us keeps up the man persona 24 hours a day.

Hey, if you're a single dad of a little girl, playing with her is the cool thing to do. Parents should interact with their kids.

What I don't understand is why we have to inject gender politics into everything nowadays.

These are just men who haven't experienced women's bad sides.

Ofc men have bad sides as well, but because men's IQ is usually 100+, they're more resonable. I bet this guy just hasn't had enough experience with women, because of his pussy-worshipping brainwash.

>when I had on fake earrings as a child

but that's really gay user

b-but you turned out alright in the end!

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy.

I love how masculinity wasn't "toxic" until the left made it so.

is he a single dad? I wonder why the wife left...maybe she was had too much toxic masculinity

well maybe you shouldn't have been such a limp wristed, pantie waist faggot.

This. One thing is just being a decent parent and having fun with you kid, the other is being a dysfunctional version of that which you were born as. Men are supposed to be masculine, that does however not mean that fathers cannot spend time with their daughters to make their day better.

> Why it is not OK for men to show their feminine side?
Because feminine side is a social construct.

Why do women want men to become things that turn them off? I don't understand.

Also
> see flag
typical

Feminine side

>world treats women in certain way
>could teach daughter how to deal with that
>nah, being a feminist is easier
>daughter dies within two decades
>"wasn't I feminist enough?"

Calling it.
You don't raise a girl by being a faggot.

>a kid with fake earrings
Have you sucked dick yet?
I ask because that's what that signals.

Anyone who unironically uses the term toxic in any other connotation than in reference to an antigenic poison or venom of plant or animal origin is a fucking idiot.

This. Articles like this are subversive anti-masculine by suggesting that masculinity is an inherently negative trait.

White men.
They want white men to become things that turn them off.
Tyson, Bryant, and Newton can be as manly as they want.

This is considered feminist nowadays? I've seen quite some manly men let their daughter do their hair/make up. It's called being a good parent and has nothing to do with leftist gender politics.

>Men
>Feminine side
Pick one.

As for pic related: A father playing with his kids is normal and good. This guy pretending to play with his kid for a stupid article picture is just being a massive faggot (assuming these two are even related).

Because its weak.
> Would you also want to play with your daughter, Sup Forums?
Yes

Men should and will be men, not women

They're completely out of touch with themselves.
Can you imagine a woman used to know whether she was fertile or had her period coming just by looking at the moon?
Their cycle operates on a lunar calendar. I've asked 21 different girls this, none of them knew. They had a fucking epiphany.

In much the same vein, they don't know how they are supposed to act in society and they don't know how men are supposed to act in society.
We can blame movies, TV, popular media for all of this, but in the end the sole responsible people are us men. Fathers who didn't raise their daughters properly, or didn't stick around long enough to show the right example.
Betcha that's also why so many women go to university. It can be sold as more comfortable because they don't know just how comfortable it is to be a mother to your children.

Because they're men.

>Would you also want to play with your daughter, Sup Forums?
Yes, but that doesn't mean becoming a fairy. The child needs a dad, not friend or another mom. You're supposed to be the bedrock of the family unit, the one who takes the problems on the chin and prevents any harm to the family.

>Another added: “Men are GENETICALLY meant to be masculine. MEN are meant to be tough and protective.”
^^This is a gross oversimplification from someone who has no idea what being a man is.

Lol faggot. I'm glad my dad would correct me when I use to do girl shit as a kid. I use to cross my legs like a lady and he taught me how to sit like a man. If it wasn't for his wisdom, I would probably have ended up like you.

Is being a SJW just toxic femininity?

>this leads men to associate vulnerability with weakness
hmmm

Men can be vulnerable but you shouldn't be so around mosr people. Very close fellow dudes can be vulnerable with each other. If you been married to your wife for more than 20 years you can be vulnerable with her but only on limited basis. Us men have a role and job. We must fulfill

>fake earrings as a child
I would also called you a faggot, faggot

Same.
I'd play with my daughter, but I wouldn't act like a huge fag about it

>describing behavior as "toxic"
>rainbowfagging

1/10 because I replied

Sorry, I don't believe in abusing my daughter(s) by showing her a poor weak pathetic and wrong male role model.
I love my daughter(s) so I will show her a strong, good, moral, male role model so that she can grow up and know
the difference between a man and a liberal bitch. I think this father should have his daughter taken away until he
learns that he is not her mother and best friend.

Well I don't think men should be feminine but nothing wrong with playing with your daughter desu. Be a good dad faggot.

Super cringe shit. I'm woke and want good things for my daughter unlike other non-woke toxic men. Fuck off.

Yep, women need strong fathers for balance, protection, encouragement, and to make sure they know what to look for in a husband.
This "toxic masculinity" and "toxic femininity" comes from people who don't know how to balance their conduct and think that their "environment makes it dangerous" (aka they might get criticized) for acting a certain way. Sometimes they should be criticized, and sometimes they should stand up to the critics, but you're not doing anyone any favors by completely undermining your own biological role.

Nuance, user. A tea party followed by a fishing trip is pretty based. Showing interest in your daughter is what really matters.

His daughters will grow up to become sluts. A masculine presence in a household is necessary for stability. It is vital to raising a child correctly. When fathers abdicate their role and act like women it leaves young kids with no positive male role model directly involved in their lives. This froggot is dragging his own children down and ruining their lives.

>originally from France
Haha, classic.jpg
>Not sexualized on daily basis
Only global castration of all straight males will help here. Or if he raises her as fat, ugly, blue-haired feminist.

This

Of course he HAD to be french.

Biggest exporters of marxism.

Exactly. Mommy can play princess party time with the daughter.

There's nothing wrong with a father playing with his kids. If your daughter wants you to play Barbies with her, you can do that with a kind of self-aware humour. It makes your kids laugh and shows them you're not up your own arse. However, there's something seriously fucking wrong with you if you take it so seriously that it makes you question whether or not you're a man, to the extent that you probably shouldn't have had kids in the first place.

Trying to adopt a role that is inconsistent with reality has a cost. A man is not a female, and thus should limit his feminine expression. He will never be able to fullfill the female gender role (properly nurturing a child like a mother). Society frowns upon people deviating from their gender roles because at BEST, the cost is low, but there is /always/ a cost.

Great post.

/thread

>dad's haven't played tea party with their daughters for decades

nothing like copying generations of men before you and patting yourself on the back for being so progressive

this
playing with your daughter is one thing. Telling her that men will hate her is another

You are spot on. The number one reason for poverty is single moms. Kids that grow up without a propper father. The statistics for this is overwhelming.

A "toxic male" is any male that doesn't upon demand of his LBTQFMDNGPEWTFever betters immediately know his place and obey without question.

Because your daughter should already get her daily dose of femininity from her mom; being feminine with her as her dad will cause her to be attracted to feminine men aka faggots

How can a father not be a feminist... what if he doesnt want to raise his daughter to be a low self worth whore?

if being a feminist dad means I can be a stay-at-home dad that just has to cook and keep the house tidy I'm all for women taking over if anything I hope it happens sooner.

>implying someone who shitppst on Sup Forums about useless women can cook

I can.
Its fucking easy

fucking bullshit every fucking dude loves to fag out with his daughter and no one will give you shit because its ok

the difference is knowing when to stop acting like a faggot

I'm no master chef but I'm alright

Feminism =/= equality, it is gynosupremacy.

I am an equalist. If my daughter has a tea party, I will wear a suit, not a tiara, because that is how men dress. I will still play tea party with her, but I won't wear a pink boa.

? Is this a thing in some countries?
It's seen as pretty low class here
When you grow up on the estate all the boys have earrings
One in their left ear only though, I had it when I was 7 no one ever thought it was gay or feminine but I realised it was quite chavvy when I got older
Stopped wearing it after a while anyway because I got in too many fights and didn't want my ear ripped apart

when men show weakness they destabilize their family. stoicism keeps the wife and kids feeling like there is someone in control ready to protect them; when a man indulges in crybaby whiner shit his family is burned with terrible anxiety that eventually leads to slutty daughters, faggot sons, and cheating wives. the leftist bitch beta vicks don't tell you this because it's already too late for them and they want errybody equally miserable.

But why? You can't just bare sitting with your daughter and fake sipping some tea just to make her happy and be a good parental role model? It's not like you're gonna be wearing makeup like a drag queen.

Any right leaning white male who voices his opinion is a toxic male. I think its on page 1 of the shareblue handbook

s/burned/burdened, "vicks" is a magical typo i shall let stand.

>33-year-old Ludo Gabriele, who is originally from France

Jesus fucking Christ. I hate my goddamn nigger cock-sucking, islamic semen-licking, lesbian homophiliac cuck shit hell hole they call France. Fucking triogger chemical warfare here already.

At most you can wear a tiara and let her called you marta, that doesn't make you a fag

Isn't this just defining hetero normative gender roles for the little girl? Why are they happy about this.

Well he was definitely wrong! Look how well you turned out, posting on Sup Forums under the lgbt flag.

As the patriarch of my family and no kids of my own yet Im always getting suckered into playing with barbies and shit with my nieces. Taught my nephew to build a rifle and shoot. Kid can't shoot for shit tho.

Men don't have a "feminine side"; it seems the only non-"toxic" masculinity is non-masculinity, i.e., embracing the opposite of masculinity, i.e., the "feminine side" of masculinity. Men ought to be masculine and women ought to be feminine. Ever since women were convinced they should be more like men, they think men should be more feminine. Ever heard the terms "role reversal" or "gender bending"? Why does this exist?

There is literally nothing wrong with having a princess tea party with your daughter, as long as you are playing the king and not another princess.

>woke
>bluepilled male feminist

Nah.

From a society which looks down upon weakness, you changed into society which tolerates weakness, and then into society which celebrates it.

All of this is bullshit, aimed at creating more dysfunctional people for capitalism to consume. Technological progress won't save them, sooner or later they'll be wiped out by whomever not familiar with their cuck ways

men don't hava a femenine side, at leat not normal, real men

This.. however my daughter likes to have the dragons come out and eat the princesses.

I think I am doing a pretty good job.

inb4 daddy issues

Feminism is the female equivalent of "toxic masculinity". They just get a softer name for it because they are women. I have a daughter and a son and we all play together because we are a family. This is straight gay.

>Woke Daddy
>originally from France
>now lives in New York City
>I buried it deep
>coming out

>mfw french citizen

Masha'Allah.. looks like she is ready to be dominated, is she like to play being kidnapped? or play tied-up?

we got a future fifty shades here..

Who?

>men
>feminine side

>33-year-old
>Woke Daddy

>dressing like a fairy for daughter
>daughter doesn't have a strong male father figure to look up to
>destroys every relationship she has later in life
no wonder women are such whores

>women skills
>not wanting to be sexualized
>pay gap

This frog can fuck off.

"Men are GENETICALLY meant to be masculine. MEN are meant to be tough and protective."
Yes and women are meant to be sexualized and bred.

archive.is/i8zoX

That dude's daughter is going to have some serious fucking daddy issues.