Norwegians protesting against the president of Brazil

Norwegians protesting against the president of Brazil.

Look at your own country before you lose it.

Fuck temer though, and Lula too before you call me leftist

>Norwegians protesting against the president of Brazil.

The fuck?

>respect indigenous peoples rights
>Norwegians Protesting....
Fucking base-
>...against the President of Brazil
Of course.... this would be an article about hate speech if Ethnic Norwegians were fighting for THEIR OWN indigenous rights....
For like half a second I had a smile on my face

How's the situation in Brazil? An easy choice or are the candidates both terrible in their own way?

>bringing a baby to a protest
why do they do this

to links, just a random picture. happens after Norway wants to take back 1 billion of aid money we give you for some reason ( thats my tax dollars) . looks like someone is salty

Brazil is cutting down trees, or something.

>all women and one cuck
And i bet the bitch on the right holds a little mulatto, was giving them right to vote and removing mandatory military service a mistake?

>respect indigenous rights
>says the Norwegian girl who is gifting her country away to shitskins and will be a minority in her own homeland within two generations
the irony is too thick

We don't have any real problems here, but you know, leftists gotta leftist.

There is nothing worse than a smug naive leftist Eurofag. Luckily now that they have to interact with shitskins on a daily basis they are getting redpilled, they are a dying breed.

Everyone sucks, theres no light at the end of the tunnel, faggots would rather fuck off with the one politic they love, who is either stupid or a fucking thief, than actually try and solve problems

Good, we need that money for the immigrants!

Norway is not nearly that bad.

If she got her way though, it would be.

Literally to use them as a shield. Mexicunts do this too.

Stupid antisemite goy.

Cant you rainforest rights indigenous democracy minority racism global warming any more?

look closer to home you roastie coalburners

Norway is paying more than a billion dollars to Brazil as part of a fund to save the rain forest. Brazil is taking that money and still trashing the place.

>Get gibz from Norway to stop cutting down forest
>Take money but continue to cut forest
>Cry on Sup Forums when Norway stops giving money

Why women belong chained to the wall in kitchen, the picture

>Luckily now that they have to interact with shitskins on a daily basis they are getting redpilled, they are a dying breed.

My cousins girlfriend is a social worker in Sweden and she deals with the absolute worst trash of human kind on a daily basis. Talking dads that rape their daughters tier (ALL immigrants / refugees mind you) and she is a Feminist Initiative voter and started literally fucking crying when I suggested that these people are not capable of assimilating into Western society and that Sweden is making a horrible mistake.

Not even direct daily exposure red pills them.

Stop posting this, I'm on nofap