The disappearance of native Europeans

The disappearance of native Europeans.

When will there be less than 10% native Europeans in Europe? 2100?

>No mass famine

>wh*tes
>human
Europe is too god for wh*tes

We'll see what happens to all that population growth when dumbass whitey cuts off all the gibs and aid to Africa.

>captain obvious material

Like with any other animal population it will only get so large before something happens to cull it. Be it famine, war, or disease. Lets hope its all three.

When are we going to fuck off with these 'THIS GROWTH IS GOING TO CONTINUE FOREVERRRRR'-memes.

Also you drew 'Native Europeans' on there yourself you hysterical fuckwad.

Source on image OP

Can't we nuke Africa? It's a lost cause anyways.

I bet that took you like five minutes on paint

the graph predicts soaring growth for africa, but nature has a way of keeping populations in check, no matter how many doctors cross borders or food shipments are dropped. africans are unable to support themselves now, adding mouths to feed wont help. unless africa makes radical advances in food production very soon this graph will remain some UN scientist's black pipe dream.

>when?
Yeah when m8? A weird cult has infected whites where they worship 'diversity' and sin has been replaced with 'racism'. There is no when. We are done - only the visegrad has a chance and their population is imploding. We are fucking done. The semites won.

THIS

That chart is fake news. It's not even based on race, but geography, and it says that Europe will be completely unpopulated in 80 years.

While I'm sure you morons are convinced that some holy war will break out by then, the chance of Europe being completely unpopulated is essentially non-existent, much less projected.

Of course 'muh white race'.

>and it says that Europe will be completely unpopulated in 80 years.

No it doesn't

Blue is Europe, dark blue is native Europeans.
Europe will still be populated.

>Burger education
Did you cunts get taught how to read graphs and shit in common core?

how the fuck can nigger rise when they already starving to dead. chart looks bullshit to me

>tfw ((they)) think they will be able to rule the world after it falls to the savages they are importing by the millions
I look forward to Asia finishing what we couldn't.

Not while I yet draw breath.

Bangladesh got 160 million people+
They will starve and live shitty lives, but the population will still grow.

The "refugee" crisis we have seen now is NOTHING compared to what will come.

>Nogs continue to breed dispite having no food
>western leftists find out
>western countries now required to send even more aid than they already do
>must also take """refugees""" fleeing the famine
It's already been happening this way for decades. It's not going to stop because it gets worse. No one in the west wants to admit that these people starve because they're retarded, not because they're unlucky and need help.

The west is going to die because of it's suicidal altruism and white guilt.