Golly gee I hope there are tapes!

>Golly gee I hope there are tapes!

What did this sack of shit mean by this?

Bluffing.

He's a fucking drama queen

The bottom line is his testimony
>confirmed Trump was not under investigation
>revealed Comey was the leaker
>revealed Lynch pressured Comey to call the Clinton investigation a "matter"
>confirmed there was no obstruction by Trump

That he wanted to hold Drumpf accountable. For once.

libshitbags are so triggered over this
>mission_accomplished.jpg

>Big news today, you said you didn't tape James Comey? Can you explain that, why did you want him to believe that you did that?

Well, I didn't tape him, eh, you never know what's happening when you see that the Obama administration or perhaps, longer than that, was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I've been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the... and the horrible situation with surveillance all over the place and you've been hearing the word 'unmasking', a word you probably never heard before. So you never know what's out there, but I didn't tape and I don't have any tape and I didn't tape, but when he found out that I -you know- that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, who knows? I think his story may have changed, i mean, you'll have to take a look at that, because then he'll have to tell what actually took place at the events and my story didn't change, my story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you'll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed but I did not tape.

~ President of the United States of America.

>I TAPED YOU!
>ok show the tapes
>HAHA I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO HAVE TAPED YOU!

SHADILADY xDDDDD

Bump

>whoopsy daisy I pray there are recordings

>Big news today, you said you didn't tape James Comey? Can you explain that, why did you want him to believe that you did that?

"Well, I didn't tape him, eh, you never know what's happening when you see that the Obama administration or perhaps, longer than that, was doing all of this unmasking and surveillance and you read all about it and I've been reading about it for the last couple of months about the seriousness of the... and the horrible situation with surveillance all over the place and you've been hearing the word 'unmasking', a word you probably never heard before. So you never know what's out there, but I didn't tape and I don't have any tape and I didn't tape, but when he found out that I -you know- that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, who knows? I think his story may have changed, i mean, you'll have to take a look at that, because then he'll have to tell what actually took place at the events and my story didn't change, my story was always a straight story, my story was always the truth, but you'll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed but I did not tape."

~ President of the United States of America.

>I TAPED YOU!
nice fanfic, fag

That Drumph is a pathological liar

why bring it up? i dont understand

Trump never said "I taped you"

He was sweating bullets one report I read even stated he woke up at night worrying about what he had said to Trump he does not want the truth to come out he wants his version of the story to come out so now some unknown cuck will magically produce a fucking tape that did not previously exist which has Commies version of the truth on it

>comey had better hope there aren't tapes (because if there are and it turns out he's lying the tapes could implicate him)
WOW!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST LIKE HE NEVER SAID "HEY COMEY, I TAPED ALL OF OUR CONVERSATIONS SO YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR SHIT IN CHECK OR I'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE"

WHY BRING IT UP THOUGH

420D chess you stupid faggot, how do you think he made it to the white house in the first place you fucking retard?

Intimidation does not really work if you don't make a vocal threat user

kek

so your saying he tried to intimidate a witness?

>witness intimidation
Might have to start another independent investigation into whether or not the russians hacked MUH COMEY TAPES

Couldn't suck a dick in an orgy. Has a hairy asshole. Thinks a vulva is a 4 cylinder pile of shit car from wetback-land.

>If you lie to congress, I may or may not have tapes to show that you're full of shit

I don't see anything morally wrong with this action