Watch yourselves, Drumftards

Watch yourselves, Drumftards....

What, a few of them are going to 3Dprint a few Liberators, half of them will blow up their hand, they will shoot a guy or two with .22 and the other side will counter attack with 9mm and .223.

If you escalate the violence with the right in the US, you will lose.

>admitting to getting assistance from Islamic terrorists

Holy fuck that was the cringiest post i have read in quite a bit.
Why the fuck do people talk/post like this?

Antifa/MuslimLGBT

Which one of these things doesn't belong anons?

Because they think it makes them look edgy and cool. It makes no sense why, in a state you can buy rifles from Walmart, they would need to get them from terrorists. They just want to look hard and it's pathetic.

>3d printed weapons
leftists are so retarded they 3d print metal rods not understanding that makes them plastic

top kek

Should the Islamic terrorists that they love so dearly ever take power, they'll do what they do in their own countries to LGBT people and throw them from the rooftops.

Antifa is their own worst enemy. The normies have been redpilled to their shenanigans and any move they make towards violence only radicalizes them further into terrorism.

You aren't seeing worker unions marching in the streets with Antifa for a reason.

The main reason for that is that union workers actually have jobs and don't live in their parents' basements.

BASH

THE

FASH

Must be frustrating to not be taken seriously.

>because they think it makes them look edgy, cool, and smart.
The only thing these types of people look like are self righteous arrogant retards desu.

So, let me get this straight..

They want to usher in a pro fag commie-Islamist caliphate?

HAHAHAHAGAHAHA! People like this should be exterminated.

JUMBORD PLUMPK !!

>led in their skulls
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>3D printed

Real weapons are cheaper. They're going to loose by overspending their equipment budget.

This. I'm not american but this seems pretty plainly obvious.

Why the fuck does these posts get replies but when I post about conflicts of our govts, and population rise and how whites are becoming a minority get nothing? Are you people retarded?

I meet some badly disguised antifags. All drug dealers (and bad at it).

There's almost always a typo in these things that really just ices the cake so to speak.

>The nazi wants to know why people arent paying attention to him

kek

>What, a few of them are going to 3Dprint a few Liberators, half of them will blow up their hand, they will shoot a guy or two with .22 and the other side will counter attack with walking it off and suing their attackers into oblivion while letting the left tear itself apart further and further

FTFY M80

>Lets get rid of them!

tfw the only lefty brave enough to shoot at republicans doesn't end killing republicans and ends up dead himself.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Stop Dave. Just stop. We talked about this, you're going to get yourself killed.

Wasn't it found that those bullet catches were carrying airsoft guns?

Lel I find it hilarious that LARPING is now the norm, how stupid does this sound to any normal person

L>R
Bash, fuck, fuck, def fuck, kill, throw off an overpass, steal her Copenhagen and piss in her Keystone Light, harpoon.

> Anti facist
> Support Muslims

Holy shit these people

>Giving the right a reason to wipe antifia scums off the face of this earth

Right? Threatening a /k/ommando with a good time, I wish they would.

This sounds like bait

> support LGBT
> support Muslims

one of these is not like the other

That's because it is.

WillY WOOOONKKAAAAA

We really ought to I'd these kiddos and report them to there families and the police before they get themselves a boo boo..

>is gay
Ok with you so far
>Muslim
Hmmmmm but ok
>wants to bash the fash
Kinda obvious
>wants to get rid of christians
Shades of fedora
>and live in a world of muslims
But he's gay??

not to worry. it's well known the alphabet soup agencies already patrol these boards. it practically guaranteed there's some poor schmuck in a government office somewhere rating these fucks on some terrorism matrix or potentially attempting to identify any potential connections to some sheep herder in Pakistan.

>posting this shit on social media

Thankfully these people are so retarded they get themselves caught before they ever do any of the autistic bullshit they espouse.

I hope they had fun playing airsoft that day.

If that dude isn't FBI then I have a very uninformed idea of what the FBI is

>3D printed tools
hmmm

LMFAO 3d printed weapons, thats cool, i have real guns and will send you fucking faggots straight to hell..in all honesty though, i really hope these mother fuckers do this shit, im ready

come get some u faggot lefty cunts

He has overwhelmed himself with his euphoria.