I've recently gotten into doing fakes of popular brands and hiding politically incorrect messages in them ('hiding')...

I've recently gotten into doing fakes of popular brands and hiding politically incorrect messages in them ('hiding'). Does Sup Forums enjoy these? Should I make more? What's your favourite brand you'd like a spoof of, Sup Forums?

do pic related

gave it a shot with the north face logo, but doesn't lend itself so well.

"Kike" instead of "Nike"

(with the swoosh)

This shit is pretty funny

gonna retry this with a better logo

haha i got you covered senpai give me 5 min
it is right? i'm going to do this and sell them irl, online i think it'll get taken down in a day or two, but still worth a try.

if you guys want to pick up the chiquita spoof and help a brother out:
teespring dot com slash koshertees

the bennetton spoof:
teespring dot com slash koshertees2

Neat , keep 'em coming.

Good idea, but I'm, not sure people will wear this stuff. It will be too much hassle dealing with the confrontations it causes.

Maybe stickers/flyers in busy areas

dude i guarantee you 9 out of 10 people won't even notice. our brains are way too used to the logos, most people won't even read the text. but i see where you're coming from, that's why i also stay away from overly bold things like 'jews did nine eleven' haha

think it should be death not dead

Bump

Diversity
is a
false god

would work better with the North face logo

fugging great mate

>Angry? Shoot at Niggers
Using the Snickers logo

that came out beautifully

teespring dot com slash koshertees4

Kek. Nice one.

Needs a "Just gas them" below the Nike logo

This one turned out nice too

teespring dot com slash koshertees3

i'd do this in a heart beat but considering my location this would cross a legal line

Do you just photoshop these or do you also sell them online?

The true original right here

adidas

dindus

rvca ("ruca"

rwds

How much? I'll take 2. I'll pay 20$ a piece. Where should I send the 10 dollars? Give me a paypal so I can transfer you the 5 dollars...

Need one for helicopter rides

kek

I'm now trying to turn mountain dew into lying jew, but that's probably gonna be bit more work.

i'm putting up a rudimentary shop on teespring, can't you see the links i'm posting? i have to cryptically space them out else Sup Forums thinks its spam.

Awesome man, thank you. I'll actually look into putting up a more serious store but for the moment you can get it from the teespring link (it's a bit shit with the spacing i know). hopefully the quality is nice, i've never ordered anything from teespring

Sniggers

GFX/VFX here, anyone have a request|?

> teespring link

I didn't even notice the link. Wew 30$+12 shipping to cuckada, well the price lives up to the logo.. Fuck it I'll buy one anyway

How long will these be up?
I need one.

You should share some anti-lgbt sentiment with that one as the symbol resembles a black rainbow.

Not bad!

damn, i left the price at the lowest possible. thought it was 22.19 or something like that, teespring probably adds quite a bit for itself (although i don't expect to take in even close to 22$ myself)

for three days atleast i think, still fairly new to this. but i think i'll try to create my little brand with a separate own store, i'm starting to grow fond of this and its stuff i'd definitely wear myself. you'll probably find me shilling on here a lot more in the future

that's very true, note taken!

This one is really good. 10/10

Bretty good.

Meh

>shilling on here a lot more
>asking for free ideas

I mean, I respect the hustle and opportunism, but I wouldn't advise doing that.

And I also wouldn't advise anons to actually wear this shit in public unless you live innawoods

Alright. Ill bookmark for updates

Make a Breivik for President logo from scratch or reuse a candidate's logo from a couple elections ago

Also, I am for hire if you'd like a proper website.

You probably don't want my rate for a fully customized HTML/CSS, but I could set you up with a customized WordPress site with functionality and stuff