High IQ

>High IQ
>White, Tall, Blue Eyes
>Single handily saving the white race
>23+ Children, 8 women pregnant with him right now
>Ashkenazic IQ (115) + African-American IQ (85) = White IQ (100)
>Has baby mommas in China, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Israel, Vietnam

You will never do this much for the white race. He is creating a Hebraic-Mulatto master race. I’m honestly inspired, this man’s bloodline will live on forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c
amazon.com/product-reviews/0981631606/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_hist_1?showViewpoints=1&pageNumber=1&filterByStar=one_star
amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-John-C-Sanford/dp/0981631606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434648592&sr=8-1&keywords=genetic entropy),
hort.cals.cornell.edu/people/john-sanford.
geneticentropy.org/#!properties/ctzx).
mendelsaccountant.info).This
mendelsaccountant.info/#!publications/c20po).
hort.cals.cornell.edu/people/john-sanford)
amazon.com/Slaughter-Dissidents-Jerry-Bergman/dp/0981873405/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436895333&sr=8-1&keywords=slaughter of the dissidents).
amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-John-C-Sanford/dp/0981631606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436897100&sr=8-1&keywords=genetic entropy)
worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0010
worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0011).
worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0013).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3060603/),
tbiomed.com/content/pdf/1742-4682-9-42.pdf),
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Vanderhorst, who is due in September, only wants one thing for her future daughter, Khari (she said the name means “queenly” and “joyful” in Swahili): “I’m praying for [Nagel’s] blue eyes — they just set off the whole face.”

>The divorcée, like all of the other women The Post spoke to, is black (Several of Nagel’s 22 children have black mothers). “Someone said [to me] he’s trying to whitewash the black community,” says Rodney. “It’s not whitewashing! More white men should give sperm to women who need it.”

>Nagel’s progeny isn’t limited to the tri-state area. He has kids in Florida, Illinois, Virginia, Connecticut and Israel. Some he sees once a week, some he sees once a year, some he’s never met.

>In every case, the women are covering the cost of the flights. But, as always, Nagel charges nothing for his sperm.

>rawdoggin negresses

This guy is like, the embodiment of testosterone or something

All Black eh? Who else would let you fuck them in Target restroom?
Does this guy have a Black fetish? or a Target shitter fetish?
JEWED!

Does anyone else think this seems really degenerate?

I wouldn't mind it if he were breeding within his own race to increase its numbers. But he just seems like a pervert with a fetish for impregnating women of different races.

>and israel

I'm guessing this bitch didn't take high school biology class

>Single handily saving the white race
>fucks only ugly shitskin bitches

>More white men should give sperm to (black) women who need it.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Or jewed if you wanted to be more accurate

>Ashkenazic IQ (115) + African-American IQ (85) = White IQ (100)

Right would be cute if she lost half her bodyweight.

Well, "white" Americans are mutts after all.

How do I become this guy?

Surely child support is ruining him?

actually ive got 2 illegitimate children out there somewhere, cause abortion is illegal here and im only 19.

So nah

>child support
>implying he works

human garbage mongrel maker we'll be paying for this losers offspring for generations

>Blandine Rodney, a 43-year-old Brooklyn nurse who wants a child with the college math professor, agrees. “He’s handsome, he’s a genius. I’d be proud to have my child say Ari is his father.”
>“It’s not whitewashing! More white men should give sperm to women who need it.”
>“I’m ready whenever [Nagel] is — I want to be pregnant before or right after the wedding,” says Simmons, who grew up with 10 siblings.

Why is Hebrew sperm in such high demand by negresses?

Implying he makes any income to pay child support. The article even says the women pay his travel expenses.

The matriarchal favored legal system isn't build to handle edge cases like this. Even if he was working a regular job, there would be nothing left to take from him if even two his his baby mommas sued him for child support at the same time.

This man is a true visionary.

Article says he's a Math Professor

This is the true repill pol
The racewar will never come but we can start bleaching shitskins now.
Every non-white woman I know wants a child from a white man
"mixed children are so cute"
Start your bleaching today

Ive said this before, there is probably millions of women seeking white boi jizz at sperm banks in africa, we could bleach the whole continent.

He's a Jew, of course it is degenerate. This is absolutely vile, the sort of thing that used to get you burned at the stake. He isn't even human.

>there is probably millions of women seeking white boi jizz at sperm banks in africa, we could bleach the whole continent.

Holy shit

When will Sup Forums understand that it's Quality that matters, not quantity? Especially in the realm of children. Having 2 children and being involved in their upbringing, is much better than having 20 children and just leaving them on their own.

The same applies in most areas of life. Quality over quantity. Sup Forums always fails in this regard, Sup Forums will always tell you to have MORE white babies, but what Sup Forums will never tell you is to have BETTER white babies. How to be a good father, how to treat your children so they will develop optimally, techniques for homeschooling and saving money for your children, teaching your children to be succesful in economics for example, is something Sup Forums will never talk about. Very hypocritical.

Child support can't be deducted from pension payments, which are sacred in the eyes of the law and from which the majority of this man's future income will come from if he's a tenured professor. When his kids grow up and need money for college, he will just retire and be too "poor" to help out while cashing in that 6 figure pension. Again, genius.

All humans will be dead within 30 generations.
Evolution is a lie. The arrow is not "up," its "down."

Race science is picking which highly mutant strain will survive longer. We are all on our way out.

youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c

The kike in your pic is trash and you are trash for admiring.

This is the first time I heard of this dude, and to be honest I'm impressed.

High investment parenting is heavily discouraged by modern society, which is why Whites aren't breeding. Whites should not breed like non-Whites, we just have to stop subsidizing non-Whites and remove them from our countries so we can be ourselves.

Didn't watch the video, but I'm pretty certain Aryan/Asian hybrid hyper babies will be genetically engineered out of test tubes well before 30 generations have passed and everyone becomes a negro mutt. So going by the title of the video, genetic entropy isn't a concern specially as advances in DNA manipulation a la CRISPR will be upon us in the present generation.

>Jews
>white

>Kid has blue eyes
>Neither of them has blue eyes

You have a point. But my point still stands, high-investment parenting is vastly superior, even if it is, as you say, "discouraged by modern society".

>we just have to stop subsidizing non-Whites and remove them from our countries so we can be ourselves.

I agree that wealth redistribution is cancerous, but we don't have to remove non-whites from our countries, in general, i think.

Hes creating more democrats. Typical kike

Only mixed children will survive, due to the fact the more varied the genetic makeup, the more superior the offspring.

Theres still a chance if the white dude had the genes for blue eyes but it was recessive, im sure thats right.

>Didn't watch the video

I expected as much from your comment.

The force of genetic entropy cannot be overcome by natural selection, eugenics, or genetic entropy. There is not a DNA polymerization reaction that it efficient enough to stop the process. The human DNA repair mechanisms are the most efficient of any animal, and involve hundreds of proof reading enzymes and other mechanisms to ensure correct copying of information and yet about 200 deleterious mutations still occur. All that, and they occur in a genome with at least 50% of it encoding 6 levels of information (3 forward, three backward depending on frame shift).

You can stick your head in the sand, but you are doing nothing but re-arranging chairs on the titanic.

correction

*The force of genetic entropy cannot be overcome by natural selection, eugenics, or genetic engineering.

Not quite, too diverse and you are more likely to end up with weird diseases. And you have problems with organ transplants, I remember some hapa girl on vice news needed bine marrow transplant but her dna was too unique and it was very difficult to find a matching donor.

I'm not an expert, but wouldn't varied genetic makeup basically go back to the original chaotic diversity of black genes?

Where do you find these jizz queens???

Fuck ill fuck them all right now

Yes, both my parents have brown hair brown eyes, both my grandfathers have blue eyes, I have brown hair blue eyes and my sister has blonde hair blue eyes

-He is racemixing
-he will not be there for most of his Children, leaving them single mom Kids, literaly the worst you can do to a child
Why the fuck is this guy saviour of anything again ?
kinda Looks like a shitty father to me

You're retarded if you think 115 IQ is good. Even more retarded if you think people with its under 130 should be allowed to breed:

I'm pretty impressed actually. In his own way, his solving the nigger question.

>“Someone said [to me] he’s trying to whitewash the black community,” says Rodney. “It’s not whitewashing! More white men should give sperm to women who need it.”
Top lol. Is this what happens when anti-white sentiment meets gibs?

This jew follows classic white trash strategy.
Overbreed then a few lucky specimens survive long enough to correct the father's errors.
Exponentially increase the failures for a few lucky strikes.

We are trying to save the white race, this like is Jewish, jews are not white. Jews only mary aryan women.

They would of been raised by single mothers anyways. Now at least they have less shitskin blood

This is a literal Nigger-Tier-Argument
Should we behave like them now ?
I got my Standards and those Count for both black and White People and the guy in OP post ist a White Nigger to me

None are more inbred than the followers of Muhammad. It is so bad in Saudi Arabia, that some cities there only have three last names. That's what happens when you can marry your 1st degree cousin.

I wouldn't care if it was high IQ guys like him cucking women who would have otherwise had a baby with a violent thug who would have passed on his warrior genes and low IQ to the next generation. Even if they are single mothers, atleast they might raise the next Lenny Kravitz instead of raising a bunch of welfare dependant low IQ uttermensch

>not choosing selective breeding

What is your solution then?
Killing all shitskins?

its not bc once the black women have a child theyre less likely to go out whoring for a black man to give them one. its basically one to three less brown kids per woman he fucks

>believing in kike hogwash
>le based nihilism and powerless existence!!!

at least in Europe...... or deporting them

whatever floats your boat

also i didnt mention any shitskin Problem, I just said that the dude is a literal nigger in White Skin for leaving his children fatherless for the rest of their lifes
and dodging his responsibility
strange, when a nigger does it it is THA WORST THING, yet you turn a blind eye when a White guy does it ?

You know you are referencing a guy that is totally wrong right?

Im watching that video now and what he is saying is so absurdly wrong its boggling.

He is basically saying that all of the genome is responsible for encoding, even the parts we previously thought were "junk" (see c value paradox).

Modern genetics has completely bypassed his ideas.

First you have the basic level of transcribed genes, roughly 30,000 in humans, which is only a small portion of our total DNA. After that, you have intronic / exonic splicing where parts of a gene are chopped / cut together to produce a slightly different protein. I interviewed for a company that sold gene transcripts of mice, 90,000 varities, which accounts for another layer of complexity.

Then you have epigentic regulation of DNA, which is a complex area. Entire sections of chromsomes can be activated or shut down via their packaging, whether or not the mechanisms of gene transcription can access the DNA (methylation, acytylation). Its another layer of coding complexity ontop of a simple sequence. Its also an answer to the C value paradox, because large parts of our DNA are probably there in a structural role, having accrued over generations and become incorporated into the packaging and expression mechanisms of the actively transcribed parts of DNA. "Junk" DNA that is not transcribed can be methylated by proteins produced from other genes, which can cause those areas to pack up whole regions of a chromsome so tightly that genes on those chromsomes arent expressed as much or at all.

Anyway its a complex area and that guy doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about. Its actually shocking a scientist, quite a reputable scientist, can be so utterly wrong.

Except this guy is just a sperm donor

Oh I am not a Nihilist. I am a realist. I go where the evidence points.

That evidence clearly points to no hope in this material realm. I put my hope in Jesus Christ. I hope you do too before the carpet of delusion is pulled from underneath you.

And how does that factor into the Argument ?

>it is shocking
But it should not be surprising. These people subsist on "studies" and "experiments" predicated upon the will of the groups that fund them.

In order for this man to have a job, he has to make claims that certain groups will pay him for. His degrees are entry into this empire of lies, this "cathedral", which reinforces itself to keep its money and status going. Most of these people act as surrogates to international groups seeking to mould society. Even the most basic understanding of DNA or evolution sees it as an process of EONS, but here we have a man spouting doom and gloom just like any fanatical religious group.

Junk DNA is false. If you knew what he knows, and what I know, you would too. Its like seeing the proof for a round earth vs. a flat earth. If you fail to critically appraise the evidence for a round earth, it is quite reasonable to believe that the earth is flat.

>Modern genetics has completely bypassed his ideas.

I don;t think you know what that means...

>le 30,000 transcribed genes

Those are for protein products. A functioning gene does not always produce a protein. Most of the time it actually regulates DNA expression within the nucleus.

>epigentic regulation of DNA, which is a complex area

Bingo. You should study this much, much more. You would not sound so ignorant. A little knowledge is dangerous. A lot of knowledge is humbling.

You should see Africa and the women getting white sperm in them. It's huge in Ghana

Going on to his stuff about genetic entropy, his line of reasoning basically amounts to all DNA is encoding and vital, any changes to that like changes to a computer program would be catastrophic, humans have x many mutations per generation, therefore DNA is devolving.

Its such a baffling position its hard to approach. There are tons of genetic diseases which we can identify the cause of, from point deletions causing entire frame shifts in the transcription (extremely bad), substitutions changing one amino acid for another, to diseases where the problem is not the protein but its expression pattern (e.g. prader willie and methylation in its promoter region).

When mutations do occur, they get fixed, but if they don't then its a mutation in a coding region, which is often bad. Or its a mutation in the non-coding region which is the bulk of our DNA, which is probably not noticeable.

>realist
>believes in Christ but also in kike backed propaganda designed to disempower the individual

So what evidence are you speaking of? I in no way criticize your faith in God, only your faith in a societal apparatus designed to enslave you. Jesus would rebuke these claims wholesale and yet you support them because they "sound" plausible and they scratch the itch you have for impending doom, of the life you live being part of an important time or a new age.

Tell me how Genetic Entropy did not destroy all life a billion years ago. let me know why you trust "thought experiments" over the will of your own God.

t. Avg of 95

Now that he is famous women will actively seek him out to get impregnated.

I did genetics at university,

>A functioning gene does not always produce a protein. Most of the time it actually regulates DNA expression within the nucleus

And how do you think it regulates DNA expression? It does so via proteins that bind to promoter or silencer sites.

Or you can get into RNA interference mechanisms which was fairly new ground when I was at university, so I don't know as much about.

>Junk DNA is false

If you read my comment, you'd actually understand that im saying its not junk, its just the difference between coding and non-coding regions.

I don't know why you'd revert to the "you dont know what you are talking about" comment straight away.

There are tons of scientists, nobel winning scientists, that sort of lose it towards the end of their careers and start spouting utter nonsense.

Mullis, who invented PCR and definately steal others work, got into HIV-Aids denial.

There was another guy, I can't remember who, but he published papers on how DNA could imprint on water and teleport itself. Such ludicrously shoddy work I genuinely think the guy may have been suffering from dementia.

>life a billion years ago

I think if you asked Jesus, He would tell you that this time scale is absurd. You know it is funny, that secular atheist contemporaries of Sanford all agree they don't know why we are not "dead 1000 times over" given the mutation rate.

To believe in the Word made flesh, means you believe Genesis. The earth is much younger than we are lead to believe. Did the man speaking to Moses on top of Mt. Sinai have a 2017 understanding of population genetics and mutation rate? It appears so...

A nigger goes out and impregnates a woman and doesn't even do anything to help raise it.
This guy is chosen to be the dad by women who want kids and he helps out with some of them.

I wonder if this could be turned into a viable business? Imagine running a Sperm bank where only 6 foot+, over 120 IQ ubermensh white men can donate their sperm for cash, and you can get commission. In emerging economies in Africa and Asia where many worship whites, you could have sperm banks for middle class women who want to get bleached. Premium sperms from Mensa tier men are sold for 20 grand whilst your above average IQ Joe with average athletic abilities will cost you a few hundred. It'll be like a horse breeding program for humans. You can get your money back if your kid turns out to be a retard

>And how do you think it regulates DNA expression? It does so via proteins that bind to promoter or silencer sites.

Yes, and...? Did they teach you more?

>Or you can get into RNA interference mechanisms which was fairly new ground when I was at university, so I don't know as much about.

Keep reading. This is 2015-2017 information.
Just read his book if you are interested. It is called "Genetic Entropy."

>Junk DNA is false

Then you have a big problem when it comes to determining how one species evolves to another, when 95% of the genome is active and different between species.

But his book genetic entropy was published in 2005? Epigenetics was pretty much cutting edge when I was at university around ~2006.

>Yes, and...? Did they teach you more?

I don't understand what you mean. The way you phrase things sounds like you have a cursory knowledge of genetics, which sounds dickish and is exactly what you were saying to me. Did you study genetics or biology etc at university?

Have you read the STAN 4 letters? I'd read those, they are a rebuttal to this guys book, and if you believe he is correct then you should read a refutation of his work and ideas and see if it changes your mind at all.

Math checks out ... going to have do some soul searching this weekend.

He may have a recessive gene, but there's no way she has one too.

Good. I always supported bleaching lesser races on a massive scale. Maybe then their children could actually maintain a society, so they don't have to migrate.

WHY ISNT THIS MAN MY MATH INSTRUCTOR

GREATEST MATH PROFESSOR

OF

ALL

TIME !!!!

I see blacks with blue eyes enough. American blacks are like, 30-50% white, it's really not that unlikely.

That's not how genetics work. Blue eyes are a recessive gene. Now if both of them had blue eyes and the kid had brown, then there'd be a problem.

Interesting picture, haven't seen it before.
Didn't the earth used to be encased in a parabolic chamber with super high levels of oxygen though? Something was different, Many dinosaurs were way too big (with current gravity) to even keep their hearts beating.

>cursory knowledge of genetics
MD, PhD in virology-oncology, residency training in genetics.

>sounds dickish

As much as you referencing your degree(s) in genetics?

>STAN 4 letters

There is always a counter argument to a counter argument. It is covered by Sanford himself in these communications: amazon.com/product-reviews/0981631606/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_hist_1?showViewpoints=1&pageNumber=1&filterByStar=one_star

All of the STAN 4 letter points have been refuted by Sanford directly. I am sure you have read Sanford's responses though. What was that you were saying about reading one side of an argument and then deciding?

Also blue eyes aren't one gene. There are I think 8 genes related to eye colour, and we only have a prediction accuracy of 95%.

Its basically unreasonably complicated for something that looks quite simple.

I'll give them a read.

>sounds dickish

Because you accused me of not knowing what I was talking about, despite me referencing fairly technical and complex areas which a layman wouldn't know about. Nothing in your comments betrayed a specific knowledge of genetics beyond a cursory reading of wikipedia. Which isn't to accuse you of not knowing anything, but thats what you basically tried to assert about me.

Have you read the counter arguments, and the retorts to the counter arguments? Did they change your mind at all, or do you still firmly believe in this genetic entropy idea?

black girls with blue eyes are really cute

That would be pretty cool to have a kid guaranteed to be 15 IQ points smarter than you.

(Assuming these are average black women and assuming the Venderhorst is 1 standard deviation above the average for whites.)

you do know these are contact lenses you subhuman low IQ dumbass

there are niggers with blue eyes like that dude from the TV show with the doctor whores but your niggers just have lenses

Here are some of the responses:

"Hi Gerald - I try not to get caught up in the blogosphere, but several people have asked me to respond to you hostile review of Genetic Entropy. I encourage you to read the new edition of this book (2014, go here: amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-John-C-Sanford/dp/0981631606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434648592&sr=8-1&keywords=genetic entropy), which is greatly improved, and which better addresses many of the issues you are raising. Thanks for acknowledging that I have better academic credentials than you do, especially in the area of biology and genetics.

You claim: "Sanford has never contributed to basic research in population genetics. I studied over a hundred scientific papers in this field while researching this review, and I found no references to anything by Sanford".

As a physicist, did you really study 100 population genetics papers? Certainly you did not study my 100+ publications listed here: hort.cals.cornell.edu/people/john-sanford. In addition to authoring the book Genetic Entropy, and being the primary editor of the book Biological Information - New Perspectives, I have published 21 papers since I entered the niche of theoretical genetics 15 years ago (go here: geneticentropy.org/#!properties/ctzx). Most significantly, I have led a team of research scientists in the development of a powerful new tool for studying population genetics, employing comprehensive numerical simulation. Our program, Mendel's Accountant, is the first comprehensive and biologically realistic simulator of the entire mutation/selection process (mendelsaccountant.info).This new program is the state of the art in the field. This work has led to 9 recent scientific publications (go here: mendelsaccountant.info/#!publications/c20po). Yet you are correct that almost none of my work is being cited by my peers. Like yourself, most of my peers are very committed ideologically, and simply do not wish to open the door to dialog regarding the very real problems associated neo-Darwinian theory. So regarding their refusal to cite my work and publications - does that reflect poorly on me or on them? As you know, in science it is considered highly unethical to deliberately suppress relevant peer-reviewed literature.

You suggested that perhaps I was unable to earn full professorship. Actually when it came time for my department to review me for promotion to Full Professor I was in the glory of my university career, and my promotion was beyond doubt. But by then I was starting my own company and was planning to step down as a salaried professor, so in good faith I did not feel I should ask my colleagues to go through all the paperwork required for promotion.

You suggested that in writing this book I was out of my field. I have been a full-time research geneticist for 35 years - and during my first 20 years I was heavily involved in plant breeding, real-world genetic selection, and genetic engineering. Contrary to your assertions, many of my 100+ publications (go here: hort.cals.cornell.edu/people/john-sanford) are high-level theoretical papers. For the last 15 years I have focused almost exclusively on theoretic genetics. I think there are very few scientists that can match my qualifications to address the topics of selection limits and genetic degeneration. I strongly suspect I have studied the theoretical problems associated with genetic degeneration as closely as any other scientist (except perhaps Michael Lynch, who did a great deal for work in this area, and whom I often quote because he acknowledges most of the problems I discuss, including mutational meltdown).

They know they're dumb. They know IQ is everything. I can't blame them for what they're doing.

You mock the idea that I had anything to fear when I began to challenge the current mutation/selection paradigm. What you do not know is that, in fact, I was expelled for being a Darwin Doubter, and had to fight to be re-instated. Do you deny that that "doubting Darwin" is widely recognized as academic suicide? I personally know many excellent scientists who have lost their jobs and careers merely by acknowledging the evidence that life is designed (see "Slaughter of the Dissidents" here: amazon.com/Slaughter-Dissidents-Jerry-Bergman/dp/0981873405/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436895333&sr=8-1&keywords=slaughter of the dissidents). Consider a young untenured professor who is open to the idea of intelligent design and is considering the possible role of a designer in biology. Examine your own heart - would you be one of the first to cast a rock at him or her? Intense hatred toward Christian's who hold a design or creation view is quite common in academia - but you have to experience it to believe it.

Your technical objections are mostly drawn from blog sites like Panda's Thumb, and you are generally shooting from the hip - by your own admission you know very little about the field. I do not have time or space to debate all the details, but the new 2014 edition (amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-John-C-Sanford/dp/0981631606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436897100&sr=8-1&keywords=genetic entropy) answers most of the standard technical objections. Very quickly:

1. I show a larger "zone of no-selection" than does Kimura because Kimura's analysis of the problem was over-simplified, and I have actually examined the problem in much greater depth than he did (go here: worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0010 and here: worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0011).

This is Eutelegenisis in action. He's a math professor, so they figure he's a smart guy who'll give them smart kids. It gives them hope for the future.

Key, C O L O N I Z E D.

She's wearing contacts.

2. Most people in the field think the human genome is clearly degenerating, but they dismiss this as merely arising due to relaxed selection. But those who have examined it most closely realize that even with intense selection there is still a profound problem (see many quotes within Appendix A of Genetic Entropy).

3. Please plot the biblical lifespans for yourself, and then tell me that the biblical data is not remarkable. In the older edition, I plotted the ages-of-death of key Biblical figures, included Christ. Naturally, Jesus did not die of old age, he was crucified - but his age of death (33 years), was similar to the average age of death during the Roman Empire (45 years - compared to life spans of hundreds of years in the earliest generations). The new 2014 edition has a much better plot, and all the data for the entire analyses are available.

4. About 100 years ago, Fisher imagined that half of all mutations might be beneficial - because he knew almost nothing of modern biology. To him, genes were "beads on a string". The essential elements of "Fisher's Theorem" can now be rigorously falsified (paper in preparation). We now know that a gene essentially operates like executable computer code. In an executable computer program (or as in the text of an instruction manual), random changes of any of the zeros and ones (or text letters) will obviously be almost universally deleterious. By far, the most extensive analysis of mutation accumulation is the Long Term Evolution Experiment by Lenski et al., That work shows that the rate of beneficial mutations is less than 1 per million. Furthermore, that experiment shows that most of the documented beneficials were loss-of-function mutations, reflecting the widely understood phenomenon called reductive evolution.

5. Synergistic epistasis happens, but it completely fails to stop genome-wide accumulation of deleterious mutations. We have shown this rigorously in numerical simulations (here: worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/9789814508728_0013).

6. The evidence for real world genetic entropy is not just seen in the Biblical data. It is seen in the past human genome (here: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3060603/), in the present human genome (Lynch, M. 2010. Rate, molecular spectrum, and consequences of human mutation. PNAS 107 (3): 961-968), in virus populations (H1N1, here: tbiomed.com/content/pdf/1742-4682-9-42.pdf), in the endangered cheetah population, and in bacteria (American Society for Microbiology, mbio.asm.org September/October 2014 Volume 5 Issue 5 e01377-14. and Koskiniemi et al., Selection-Driven Gene Loss in Bacteria, PLOS Genetics, 2012.).

Although I have been asked to defend my work and my character against your reckless accusations, I do feel no ill will toward you, and wish you well.

Sincerely - John Sanford