Venezuela dares US to send Marines

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

marinecorpstimes.com/articles/venezuelan-official-dares-the-us-to-send-the-marines

....how many beaners would die and how fast?

I wouldn't doubt if we have CIA or SpecOps in there already.

Why would mexicans die on a Venezuela-US conflict?

>how many beaners would die and how fast?
The marines are full of beaners so....

If you have any Indian heritage whatsoever you're a fucking Beaner, wetback, and/or spic.

>implying CIA didn't start Venezuela downfall

Its a scream for help, like "please end us already it hurts to live"

Oh so they rigged their export to Oil only?

The USMC is basically an experiment in weaponizing spics

Why are they randomly saying this?

>Nu Israel
>pets of kikes
>thinks it has control of its own military

Why are Americans such fucking idiots?

Let's be real here, Venezuela would be one of those places where there wouldn't actually be much resistance (if any) to a total US invasion to take out their commie-tard government.

It would be like Gulf War 2, minus the post-war occupation WIA/KIA.

>Venezuela and Mexico are giving us the opportunity to realize Manifest Destiny in our lifetimes
FUCKING GO GO GO SHOOT SOMEONE OR SOMETHING, THE GOD EMPEROR IS WAITING!

They don't want your (((central bank))) and debt slavery. Fuckoff Americucks and Trumpbots.

I guess they need an excuse for their failing country so the US is picked as the scapegoat again.

>Dares them to send marines
>Basically just adding more dumb, crazy, violent spics into the mix

Gee, what a great idea that is.

kek

>another communist regime collapses under it's own weight of corruption and inefficiency
nah it was the CIA's fault

Because they secretly want us to go over there and fuck their assholes.

I want none of it, those retarded spics can kill each other to the last man for all I care.

What would be enogh to start a war?

We better fucking not.

Let Venezuela BURN

Getting into a war with western powers is one of the most lucrative things you can do. You get funded by their enemies to pay soldiers and buy equipment and once the war is over, the world sends you billions in aid to help rebuild your country, you also have the advantage of claiming refugee status almost anywhere and will receive free housing clothing and food.
For a 3rd world shithole, it's a no brainer really.

>I DARE YOU TO FIX MY PROBLEMS FOR ME
T. Venezuela

Plus a nice population thinning

If the Chinese soldiers come, too it's pretty much the plost of Mercenaries 2

based Venezuela

nobody gives a fuck about dead spics.

fuck off idiot

last time you guys went to war in a jungle like venezuela was agains 4'3 vietnamese farmers with no shoes and outdated commie equipment

at least venezuela has tanks and helicopters

Lol americans cant beat Talibans and they want to go to war with Venezuela ?

Tha last war they won was the Iraqi war

>Why

bc burger education

America cant lead jungle warfare they think their hands were tied back then let them see what the international human rights will do to them now...they will lose worse then in vietnam

This, tbqhfamalama

Nearly half of US Marines are spics and the Corps want it that way. Young, dumb and with warrior genes, they like them tough enough to hone that bloodlust, but simple enough to walk into close quarters with suicidal enemies.

They're not the tip of the spear, elite Special Forces (which are 80%+ white, btw) who do delicate work. They're sent in as a cleanup crew after air and army has leveled the place to slaughter anyone left in the rubble.

No wonder marine veterans have the highest rate of dysfunction during peacetime and create the most spree killer of any branch. Many were broken people/spics to begin with.

Exactly.
Last time they had an actual reason to go to war, 9/11, all of the hijackers are from Saudi Arabia and they go to war with Afghanistan. WTF?
Literally the biggest cuck in the history of the world.

This venezuela would dedtroy the marines only things americucks has is muh atomic bomb

Why tho?

They don't want your (((central bank))) and debt slavery. Fuckoff Americucks and Trumpbots.

Fucking IDIOTS or American government employees posting trying to shape public opinion against Venezuela.

(((American imperialists))) just can't help themselves, starving the Venezuelan people just like the Bolshevik communists.

I get what your saying buddy. I dont think alot of people realize where the funding for the opposition actually comes from.

>implying their bombs actually work

"Mexican armed forces" assault the new Border Wall

>what are you gonna do? Stab me?

I bet you this is just reverse psychiatry and they want us to clean their rancid shit

If the United States was allowed to fight with the mentality and lack of restraint like Russia or China, the weeping in Venezuela would last 1000 years.