skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=450
youtu.be/aYf_uyHQN5o
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Indian Hasbara

youtube.com/watch?v=PWe4xi5jsQM

How does it feel like to be future world's #1 populated country surpassing China?

>Future
He doesn't know we surpassed China in population years ago.

We severely underreports our population.

>youtube.com/watch?v=nvQIDAjL0Og&ab_channel=YZMM
This looks nice but when is construction begins?

Bandra Worli sea-link (pic related) as already been completed, some are under construction and some are under design and planning phase.

You should blow up Pakistan

Almost everyone of us wants to blow up Pakistan for once and for all but since Pakistan's Saudi Arabia's and China's pet dog with nukes, and US and UN are the lap dogs of Saudis, we can't nuke them without repercussions.

give it a rest fag

youtu.be/t2fxGEhge3k

skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=450

POO
O
O

IN
N

LOO
O
O

India is a shit country. Yes it has a space program. Yes it has some smart people. Yes it has lots of money flowing around. But it is a country inherently built around inqueality that can't possibly let either strong collectivism or individualism grow. Caste system + the various diversity in the country + the way governance is structured is a recipe for disaster.

India is a country with slums and people pooing on the streets in its best cities. The whole "India will become great" is a idiotic prediction, like the prediction that Brazil was going to be a superpower.

Having a space program when you have more than 1.3 billion people is nothing to be proud of.

>A leaf
kek

I was in India a couple months ago.
Why is it that you guys still have rolling blackouts?

If you think that lower caste can get along and build a better India then you are mistaken,there was a reason why blacks were brought as slave,same reason why there are untouchables here.

Low IQ people tend to replicate and shit on streets while high IQ shifts to US.

Although we are one of the biggest electricity producers, its not enough, there are still places in India who aren't electrified yet. It depends on where you are there are places where there are 8hr+ blackouts and there are places like Delhi where there is 24x7 electricity.

guys i'm afraid about Pajeet population in Sup Forums did someone genocide them or what??

They all on the lam, they fear being attacked for their lack of POO IN LOO.

Be thankful that Canada has the kindness to host the best of your country that his sick of the savagery there.

When you brainwash a portion of the population to feel low as a caste and limit their growth, it's not surprising they will be low IQ. Subsaharan Africans have over 100 000 years of difference between them and Europeans. The same thing cannot be said to Indians of various castes.

The reason why India is shit is because its leaders were a bunch of maniacal racist slavers.

Why the fuck is your country pissing away money on space programs when the infrastructure in that country is an absolute fucking mess and most people don't even have access to adequate shitting technology? Your streets are lined with human feces and you're building rockets. What's the plan, to jettison the shit into the moon? Dumb pajeet.

Just want to say this clear:
FROM ALL THE NIGGERS INDIANS ARE CLOSEST TO WHITE MAN

India has launched 79 satellites from 21 countries, including satellites from big companies like Google and Airbus, earning India at least $157 million, according to government figures.
youtu.be/aYf_uyHQN5o

Abe chutie leaf,I said you once and I wont repeat it you dumb fucking gay mongoloid.

India has a diverse set of people,rich and middle class,majority of Upper caste who lives in gated community followed by set of lower caste who lives in slums and are incapable of handling themselves in this civilization.

For years we have provided them with everything,why aren't they simply constructing their own communities,why can't they develop their villages instead of flocking as a parasite to nearest cities?

IQ is genetic and their genetic is shit,they have to deal with it.

Few days ago I hit a dalit in the face,fucker started snake da

Are you going to use that money to raise the quality of life for citizens, or will most of the population continue to live in disease-ridden slums? Why is it that India's best and brightest all leave the country to find jobs in the west?

Because most of them are H1B visa holders, H1B visas are temporary mostly, they go as middle class - poor people and return as millionaires and billionaires due to huge currency difference

India needs eugenics. Seriously. That's the only way there's any hope for that africa tier shithole

also, you guys need to get rid of that fucking africa tier flag. I mean this with the best intentions, if you ever want to not be the laughing stock of the world you need to do some SERIOUS work on marketing.

It means your country is shit and doesn't even have proper infrastructure. I don't get it, who's giving you the courage to show off your poo in this forum? Haven't you been shamed enough already? Why do you come back for more? Do you honestly think that posting some BBC trash YouTube videos on India is going to change pol's mind about POO in LOOS?

Ironically India was the first nation in the world to adopt family planning

>People who lost a war to hungry Vietnamese farmers talking about shame

Not good enough. The shitskins need to be disposed of. Ideally indians should start to resemble persians by the end of this rather than the current abo monkey majority

They need to be fucking exterminated.

Those lower caste are people who have been brainwashed by maniacs of the upper castes for over 2000 years. They can't compete now largely because of your insane enslaving policy.

These are people living right next to higher caste. From a biological point of view, there shouldn't be difference because of a lack of geographical barrier. But your shitty way of life has created barriers on some portions of the population, which is dysgenic. "We didn't du nuffin" is not an argument.

>Haven't you been shamed enough already?
>he talks about shame

That's rich coming from a country that is literally incapable of fighting any wars at all. Look up how well poo in Loos did under their British masters in ww2. There are millions of examples of your military being absolutely incompetent. Like I said, I don't get where this false sense of superiority comes from?

Indians the abo looking ones, the thing with them is that they do everything you tell them to do. We caucasoid introduced family planning and the abo monkeys started reproducing like rabbits. They day we will tell them to have 20 kids, they will start having 2.

>That's rich coming from a country that is literally incapable of fighting any wars at all.

>India at war
>Defeated Pakistan
>Defeated Portugal
>Defeated China

>US at war
>Lost Vietnam
>Lost Middle East
>Lost Afghanistan

Please, you are the rapiest country in the world where women can't even walk on streets alone without being groped and raped ten times.

>US at war
>Got chased down by Soviet nuclear armed destroyers in Indo-Pak 1971 war like a bunch of cowards

Yet, US tops the list of countries with most number of rapes.

you really believe that don't you? Pathetic poo in loos

Now you are just making shit up. Oh wait, that's what you do best. Keep pooing Pajeets

>you are the rapiest country in the world
coming from a country where getting raped is part of college life

Well I have proof

Coming from a country where over half of the population doesn't even know what a school.

Am I?

HHAHAHAH.
Rape rate is 15 times higher in the US. Indians just make more noise about rape. Heck even women and priests in the US keep raping little boys. This would have caused protests in India. But in the US women are free to rape little 12 year old boys.
Also all other violent crime is much higher in the US than India. What is Obama doing. Flying around his Mother in law on Air force two?
One incident doesn't apply to every person you know.

Rapes per 100,000
US 27.3 Rank #14
India 1.8 Rank #94

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

>Coming from a country where over half of the population doesn't even know what a school.
It applies to you too buddy especially when you call yourself a superpower and we are a third world country.

coming from a retard whose education system is a meme on Sup Forums

The youth literacy rate is about 95%. The older generation which were school age when the British thieves left couldn't be educated because there were no schools built by British. They left India with 90% illiteracy, no money for schools and no trained teachers. The overall literacy rate is about 77%. And its so low mainly because of the lost generation from decades right after the independence. things have improved massively and are getting better with each new generation.

Filthy poo with L1 visa detected. If you love India so much why don't you go back to poo poo land? Oh wait you don't want to because secretly you are ashamed of your country and people, you'd rather earn less wages here and be treated like a second class shitskin than going back to your country. Your actions have already spoken louder than your words, even you think your home is a shithole.

I am here to Civilize and colonize the filthy pig Skins like you.

If you love US so much why don't you become capable enough so that pajeets don't take your jobs.

Along with mexicans. What, Mongrel Brayan, you think you won't be the first to go on judgement day? I bet you watch soccer and believe mexico is a democracy, degenerate filth.

Pig Skin's are the Brown man's burden. We have a moral duty to civilize you and reduce the raping ways of your women and degenerate Churches.

>no schools built by Britain
Kek, the only reason your country hasn't gone completely to literal shit is because of British colonization. Whether you'd like to admit it or not. I know how you guys think Britain fucked you over, in some ways that's true, a superior race conquered and raped your inferior one, but we also brought you civilization. Even with this new found knowledge somehow you still can't grasp the simple concept of poo in loo. Absolutely shit tier of a country and culture desu

>he doesn't know the utter desolate poverty that thing connects on both sides

t.Mumbaikar

Quit projecting you filthy scum, i will fucking gas you myself for the shit you just mentioned.

Morenazi, truly the scum of earth.

My Indian side bitch only fucks athletic white men, feels good when her wet cunt screams to get bleached by my genetics.

Oops looks like I struck a nerve there. Damn trolling you poo in loos is almost too easy. Back to work at the ICC poo, those IT tickets aren't going to solve themselves. Maybe we'll speed up that green card processing time for you from 20 years to 19 lol

Since when did you defeat China you lying pajeet fuck?

All this fucking projection, go back to your kikebook putito.

Lol trying to antagonize a country that basically own this basket weaving board. My poopy friend, back to shitting on the designated street you go.

Buying the filthy British pig skin propaganda, hook line and sinker.
British were directly motivated by the US laws against educating the slaves. They did everything to keep Indians from being educated.
Even today the parts that were never colonized by British like Mysore Kingdom are the most prosperous and educated. Heard of Bangalore. It was a part of independent princely state. British intentionally kept the Indian population away from education. The 10% that got educated were by the efforts of Indian reformers. That's why Indian GDP grew

"Mi casita del árbol mamá!"

Admit it, you're a mexican and nobody likes mexicans. Embrace your subhumanness, it's easier that way.

Btw, mexico soccer team is shit, like its sperging yelling fans.

At second India-China war

>Yet not having USchan like Indiachan

Let's just say even if what you said is true, doesn't that make India even more pathetic excuse of a country? You were so weak that you can't protect yourself from being fucked in the rear by a superior invader. Maybe that's why you are pooping all the time, your buttholes are so stretched by the BWC you leak poo anywhere you go.

Stop putito, you're only projecting and you're making yourself sound like a real streetshitter.

>according to this one source, China lost!

Kek, you're desperate masquerading a border clash that was a draw as a victory. Also the claim that India killed over 300 chinese is obviously bullshit.

Now this is a war that had a winner: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

Tacos gtfo of my designated loo shitting thread. Someone has to teach these loos their proper place.

>32 killed

Fucking all pajeets are liars and scam artists, stop calling my phone and telling me your name is John and that I have a computer virus. Kys and poo in loo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Indian_War

You wanna poo in space? All that just to avoid the loo...

British govt directly took control of Parts of Indian from EIC in 1857. Before that it was wars and push-back. They were kicked out in 1947. Not a very long time in the historic sense. The roles are going to be reversed. You just watch and see what happens to Europe. Things are happening at the Historic timescales. Indian will regain its status and we will dominate and culture the savage Pig skins.

nigger

>Let's just say even if what you said is true
retard can't into stats, good luck flipping burgers at minimum wage faggot
>You were so weak that you can't protect yourself from being fucked in the rear by a superior invader.
says the mongrel,
1) whose country is cucked by jews
2) where getting fucked by nigger dick is billion dollar business
3) millions of illegal tacos roam free, raping muh hwhite women

POO

There were three India China war, with 1-1 score each. At the third one, both India and China refrained from attacking.. You are linking the first India-China war.

Here you go dumb cunts

POO IN LOO superpowah by 2020, every street will be a designated shitting street. Jesus, you know how pathetic you sound right?

There were three India China war, with 1-1 score each. At the third one, both India and China refrained from attacking.. You are linking the first India-China war.

Here you go dumb cunts

You do realise you're a subhuman Dravidian who are far below Africans? You're an Abbo.

Why don't you show us your true pooing colors? Why don't you fly that poopy flag of yours high and proud like a true poo in loo? Self hating piece of shit hiding behind a meme flag.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathu_La_and_Cho_La_clashes
Only the first one was a war in which you got humiliated by gooks. The second was a minor skirmish.

>sensitive about chyna beating them at war
> sensitive about British fucking their grandmas pussy and butthole
>sensitive about being a absolute shithole of a country
Can POO IN LOOS be more pathetic? Every time you guys show up here you get btfo, never gets old making fun of your sensitive leaky buttholes.

>no counter arguments
>n-no y-you
looks like we have a pakifag here boys
how's your madarsa doing? learned to make bombs yet?

Seriously though how many of us indians are lurking around here
Anybody here from bakchodi?
And ignore these fuckers they think that all "1.2 billion" indians shit in the streets..how stupid can they be

>>sensitive about being a absolute shithole of a country

Ohh.. Don't go by the 4chen memes Pig.
Just wait and watch. India will overtake the US to be the 2nd biggest economy in next 3 decades. Faster if another Trump like moron gets elected.

Too many.

>Coming from a country where over half of the population doesn't even know what a school.
American education.
BTFO by Pajeet. Give up already.

When why don't you go back if you're so confident in it? Fucking poo in loos are pathetic.

Can't defend your piece of shit of a county and start projecting about me. Damn poo, step up your game

India needs colonies. I am pioneer. American colony will be a nice asset.

>meme tier map showing cherry picked results of inconsequential info
Indian intellectuals hiding behind meme flags. Pathetic.

Truat me i hate ganga too its dirty AF
Woah there thats some very helpful info

The center of your national flag is a butthole.

You mean you are our slave here to help us fix IT tickets getting paid in pennies. Enjoy your American Dream Pajeets, be careful not to shit yourself during sleep

Your entire history consists of being colonised and raped my invaders. Don't embarrass yourself pajeet.