Trump admits he influenced a witness

twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/878263921362182144

What dimension of chess is he playing here?

t. Some guy on twitters opinion

Yep big bombshell guys

That Twitter cuck is irrelevant here, just watch the video

>Trump publishes fake info to influence Comey
Wait, that's it, no more >s.

>Trump influenced someone into telling the truth

Oh no, the horror

He obviously did not purposely try to persuade Comey into telling the truth because Trump isn't that smart and Comey would have kept his testimony the same regardless if there were tapes or not.

Trump is at least smarter than you.

>Trump tweets about possible tapes, talks about leaking to press - May 12
>James Comey agrees to testify - May 19

Trump tweeted that before Comey decided he was to be a witness. this is all fucking nothing. Go back under your rock

I love the backpedaling of your narrative.

>trump always tapes every interaction he has so he can screw people that try to lie
>he taped comey, comey just testified, all of his lies will be revealed when trump releases the tape
>okay, he said he will tell us about the tapes shortly
>okay, he said he doesn't know if there are tapes
>okay, he said there aren't tapes and that comey was telling the truth, but there's no way he wouldn't have lied if trump hadn't lied about there being tapes!!!

How can you stand it? Supporting someone whose position is as fluid as the wind?

>Trump admits he influenced a witness

Influenced him to tell the truth

WOW HOLY SHIT

He was probably smarter than me in the 90's but it's obvious his mind has since deteriorated beyond what it ever used to be. And I'd be fine admitting he's smarter than me even today but that doesn't make him some l337 4d chess playing master champion of politics.

I can smell the butthurt in every line you write

>Comey: wow I really hope there are tapes, that would be perfect
>trump: uhh.. uh.. there are no tapes, i just thought maybe there were somewhere idk

Wow so smart, trying to manipulate an already honest man into telling the truth by bullshitting.

>Making shit up at this level.

Still butthurt over GA06 eh?

Trump is old news. No one gives a fuck about him anymore.

>Comey is the most respected straight shooter in Washington
>Comey is to honest to change his testimony
>Trump intimidated Comey into changing his testimony

One of these is not like the others

You're mentally unhinged.

Literally nobody said that but the voices in your head.

Take a look at any thread about this situation and then say there is no cognitive dissonance on Sup Forums and that no one is coming up with excuses for dear leader Trump regarding the tapes.

Yeah, who cares about laws and shit like that?

That's what everyone was saying though, even Trump himself.

What are we supposed to make excuses for? All I see everyday is fake bullshit and a whole lot of reaching from his opponents

It doesn't exist to you. It's extremely common on this board to ignore anything against whatever narrative you subscribe to, and if the other guy won't let you ignore it you try to discredit it before refuting it.

>"""Reaching"""" to find legitimate criticism of Trump

The man fucks up a lot and when it's pointed out by anyone suddenly every Trump cuck comes out of the woodwork to defend Trump's "4d chess" and his secret manipulation of the media when it's literally all bullshit. Trump tried to scare Comey with his tapes bullshit and Comey called his bluff which only further made the president look like a complete fucking retarded. Almost as bad as the Obama surveillance bullshit from a few months ago.

>60% disapproval rating

holy shit the metasatire

This part and parcel of living in a modern western country.

I thought it was obvious. Not even considering the fact that in the original tweet it was a threat of "be honest or leaked tapes"

What's up Aquafresh? Trump never taped anyone. Never claimed he did. He did seize all the tapes Comey made of him and other government officials, though, and now Sessions and the Justice Department has them. Pic related.

That's probably the most autistic thing I've ever read

>Sup Forums is one person

yea sure mate, maybe Comey was affected by the "I hape tapes" statement still. In that way he was forced to make his testimony in such a way that if there are tapes, he can't be caught out in a flat lie.