Brit/pol/ - U K I P edition

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Labour and Lib Dem Peers plot to sabotage Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/819894/theresa-may-brexit-house-of-lords-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-labour-lib-dems-uk-eu

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Grenfell Tower: 16 council inspections failed to stop use of flammable cladding
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
youtube.com/watch?v=SS7Vxa2Ys34
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4632480/Police-charge-Darren-Osborne-47-murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy Independence Day

I thought everyone would be posting brexit memes by now

Boris Johnson said Independence Day is June 24th.

He is in government so he has more authority of Nigel Farage.

The vote was on the 23rd, that's when the people spoke.

test

machete attack in bham apparently lads?

>now

No, tomorrow (7.5 hours for you guys).

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

My daily post of this (unless it gets updated)

Brit/pol/ QA for non Brits

will you fuck off yank cunt, you've posted this about 5 times the last 10 minutes

press f to show some damn respect, lads

MANDATE
A
N
D
A
T
E

Vote happened on the 23rd user.

Damn it feels good to be a Brexit

why is our currency falling? How can Theresa May fuck things up this hard?

We need boris desu, also Moggs as chancellor and based Farage as immigration minister. If Sargon got into politics I would put him in charge of education, the redpills would roll down the line relentlessly

I just posted this and now I realise there is something in his jacket pocket... hip flask??

Yeah and you found out on the 24th. Therefore June 24th is Independance Day.

>inb4 Declaration of Independence didn't actually come true until years later
We're American. We can do that.

In fact, if an American (Trump) never upstarted the Brexit movement, you guys would still be in the EU.

Lads....is she alright?

A real Brexit ass nigga always knows

Happy indpendance day too lad!
ill be raising a pint to our grand Saviour Nigel on this glourious day of celebrating epic britishness, God save the Queen!

>yfw labour win in 2022 and re-apply to the EU in all but name

it would have been so good if france hadn't elected macron too. frogs are so pathetic

>tfw I haven't washed in 6 days

feels good

>trump upstarted the brexit movement

Oh my dear boy you are so silly.

"wahey"

Stop being a dumb ass burger.

>Fellow burger

Trump literally put Farage on stage because he wanted to thank Farage for inspiring him to run you obvious shill.

dirty cunt

>Trump announces presidential campaign in 2015
>defies Obama by saying Brexit would NOT put Britain at the "back of the queue" in trade deals.
>Brexit happens in 2016
>backing the right horse, Trump catapults into the Oval Office

May makes me miss the old pigfucker

trump is the focal point of the alt-right

you're fucking retarded not to grasp this, we memed him the presidency but you newfags weren't here to see Sup Forums last year

shut up you absolute fucking mong

Terror attacks in non-majority muslim countries since the Finsbury Attack list updated

had to add new rows, the cunts

sure is summer

I'm not a newfag friendo.

I agree that Trump is the focal point of the alt-right, but he came after Brexit and Farage. It was the American media's response to Brexit that gave Trump the idea to play the same cards.

Embracing the fullness of the simpler life Grandpa Varg would be proud that you relish in the absence of feeding the (((consumeristic machine.)))
Upon having said that good luck finding a qt you can plough who likes the smell of a natural man!

Quite so. Funny how the only areas that voted Le Pen are the ones closest to UK in terms of location, shipping and the passage of migrants.

>Farage starts UKIP in 1993
>Somehow Trump is the one that 'upstarts' brexit

You're a fucking moron, go suck more jewish and saudi cock with the express consent of your god emperor.

>alt-right

great response Ahmed

kill yourself

>trump
>alt-right
he isn't even alt-lite

Look, I been shitposting on brit/pol/ for years, and been on Sup Forums for too damn long.

Yes, I understand that Trump is a focal point, but if anyone personifies Brexit it is going to be Farage. Trump was off busy opening golf courses in scotland was about the limit of his involvement.

Oh alright.

>Trump gets into the Oval Office
>literally the first state meeting is with Britain
>Trump LITERALLY holds Theresa May's hand to help her down the stairs while she begs for a trade deal because he knows she is at his mercy

Tell me again how I'm wrong?

Trump is an Israeli stooge.

Shit wrong post was meant for the dirty cunt who hasn't showered in 6 days.

Doesn't Trump have a fear of slopes? I thought that was why he held May's hand.

Attacker wasn't white you idiot.

What does Sup Forums think of giving part of benifits as food vouchers like america? It would encourage people to work without starving them. Will lowkey discourage immingrants as they cant send it home. Also shuts up the muh foodbanks argument.

>>>stormfront

fuck off retard

Was Oswald Mosley the greatest Labour MP of all time?

keep it up, It'd be nice to have a infographic with a year worth

I POSTED THAT FLAG YOU FAG!

>feels good
Probably doesn't smell good

Wrong, the shots were fired on June 23rd, people only realised what those shots had done on the 24th though.

>Trump hints at a presidential run in 1988
>doesn't do it
>ukip unsuccessful at startup

>Trump actually runs
>UKIP successful

See the pattern yet?

You should always vote for someone based on their appearance

Without a doubt.

true

I just can't bring myself to shower as I am home alone and have no reason to, and nowhere to go

Fake News by some CNN (((psychiatrist)))

He was also the youngest elected Conservative MP (first).

He joined Labour because he was disgusted with the Tories but still needed to stand a chance at winning.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Just add flags to that

Ban BBC

UKIP's peak success was 2014, before Trump announced he was running.

Nice b8, almost fell for it

Dumb fuck

Shut up you mong you don't know what you're on about

"Let June 23rd go down in history as our Independence Day!"

~Nigel Farage

Trump had already made his second (unsuccessful) bid in 2012

>one right wing thing bbc ever does
>now the sjws will scream at them never to do anything even suggesting immigration could sometimes have a downside

Did anybody watch that documentary about British immigration last night? That faggot from Have I Got News For You was presenting it. Full on "Muh open borders!!!" Can't believe we're forced to pay for leftshit propaganda.

abolishing the TV license was in UKIP's manifesto

What? No.

Bullshit trump and brexit were by no means entirely down to a few people them selves.
They were entiery down to a shared energy of ressentment and ambition within the people that had been brewing for decades among the disgruntled populace of Britian and the USA.

Some call this channeled energy through a divine action,
I and many call it the will of Kek.

Sort of thing that will Tix you off!

They did their best to make it character driven and dissuade from people thinking about the race issue to be fair. It wasnt exactly a call to arms.

That series was some intense shit, I've never seen people on twitter so angry about something which actually matters.

Any bongs here in/ex army?

Are you fucking retarded?

Trump was apart of that whole birther thing in 2012

>paying the license fee in the current year

This could equally have been phrased as
>was motivated in his hatred of Muslims by the systematic grooming and rape of AT LEAST 1,400 girls over a 30 year period in Rotherham by almost exclusively Muslim men, while the police force specifically tried to cover up for the perpetrators so as not to be called racist
But nah, let's act as if it's just a telly programme he's gotten angry over, as if it were fucking Eastenders or some shit

That's not a run for the presidency though.

That wasn't a run.

brexit won becuase of the NHS promises
nothing else you can win votes as well as MUH ENN AICH ESSS
Muh NHS is also why the tories lost alot of seats in the election

Is Harry & Paul the most brit/pol/ TV series of the last 30 years?
youtube.com/watch?v=SS7Vxa2Ys34

>tix

What did he mean by this?

How true do you think this is? I know it's the Daily Mail, but it would be a right kick in the nuts for all the lefties who are desperate to claim he was radicalised by right-wing tabloids.

>Darren Osborne, 47, who is accused of crashing a £80-a-day rented Citroen van into a group of worshippers on Monday, allegedly developed 'increasingly radical anti-Islamic views' after watching Three Girls, a lauded docu-drama which aired last month.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4632480/Police-charge-Darren-Osborne-47-murder.html

>Darren Osborne

Isn't he the guy from Hollyoaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Not really a kick in the anything for them. They will unironically tell you that all commercial media between California and the Caucasus is controlled by old, white, Christian conservatives.
Even the BBC.

That program made a lot of people angry, and the guy was obviously mental and suicidal so it wouldn't take much to make him go postal.

Though the lefties will just say the BBC is right wing media

lefties will fit it to their agenda somehow. They unironically claim that the BBC has a right wing agenda already, so they'll just run with that.

There is no sufficient data, evidence or argument to actually sway a leftist, they just need to be banished from our societies and go live in some degenerate hellhole country that to them would be paradise, like nuCanada perhaps.

>old, white, Christian conservatives

Ahh yes, Christians, of course.

The person who blew the lid on the rape gang was on a CH4 show not long ago, council worker and she was a lesbian too!

Harry has done so much great material over the years even his Story of the Twos and his lesser known Norbert Smith mockumentry

Serious question

Why is she still SNP leader? I mean, the milkman loses his job and she still the leader of the SNP?

Was made "redundant" too I recall.