Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzRCefGfX0
hooktube.com/watch?v=7wSUZulAS6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Animals tend to act based on instinct.

>waow all those innocent white princesses being harassed by black men like that

looks like coalburners to me

fpbp

That vid looks like it's from the 2000s. Nigs gonna nig, what else is new?

hot as fuck

last night i saw this blonde woman walking with 2 black guys that were slapping her ass as she was giggling.

Videos like this are exactly why we need to spend more resources shaming white men for their toxic masculinity.

>Grown jews make a living posting shit like this on the internet

sage in options field

damn those toxic white males..

This video looks old as fuck, like it was shot in 2005. Nobody dresses like that anymore. Also looks like it was shot during Miami Beach Memorial Day Weekend nigger fest.

>leaf

animals do that shit in the wild, and people wonder why racists and Sup Forums consider niggers to be sub-human

White skanks are the most openly racist normies you'll find.

Personally know many strippers (whores as well) from all across the eastern coast. They detest black men and won't hesitate to tell you how many of their friends of friends were raped by them. More like they were strippers/prosts who thought they could tease them like they would white guys and not get raped.

You lose sympathy for them after awhile.

It's just like that NYC catcalling video that got so much attention. All of the dudes saying shit were minorities.
White feminists can't specify minorities because the scary black ladies go crazy.

>be female
>go for a walk in the ghetto
>intentionally walk through a massive crowd of nigger males
>dress like a thot while doing it
>expecting them to behave like gentlemen

any woman who dresses like this has waved her right to give a fuck how men treat her. im so sick of this slut push to normalize the idea that women should be allowed to be total whores but men shouldnt look at, touch, or interact with them. whores that dress like this deserve a good raping

fucking toxic cishet tanned white males

this x2000

Are you telling me that black people have on average low IQs and low impulse control, similar to animals? No wayyyy

>t. Mohammed al-Bin Samalakum

>expecting them to have common decency
Yeah, I guess it was too much to ask

Women shouldn't dress like whores

This is weird because I know a few strippers around Detroit who are the same way. 6/10 white girls who in their mid twenties now who are all the most openly racist people toward black men I know. Spending a certain amount of time around so many of them and being a whore in general seems to eventually break these girls.

Too bad they're still all worthless whores.

Jesus christ those comments. I feel like I'm from another planet. Twitter users (niggers) are disgusting

Alpha as fuck.

The fact she does nothing cements how alpha they are.

ok jamal

>implying they are people

>black people
>have no self control
because they are not people

They have little negative emotion naturally.

i know riite

Are you urban or turban?

>not one of you have tried to say anything
cucks, the lot of you.

Not a single person on that twitter thread mentioned the fact every man in that video was black. Are they actually color blind or actually trying their best not to mention it

hot and alpha

Any amount of time spent dealing with niggers will make you racist. The only reason libtards are a thing is because they don't exist outside of colleges and wealthy, gated communities where none exist. You'd think with the internet and niggers video taping themselves, they'd take the hint, but libtards are extremely good at ignoring reality.

Underdeveloped frontal lobe.

You didn't saw shit

great.. now ill have to masturbate

Honestly I wouldn't even be mad if girls did this to me.

>white princesses.
There was 1 white girl in the whole video.

Underrated

You're from Brazil?
Everyone dresses like that everywhere. fool.

Look at this display of toxic white masculinity. Disgusting.

Why did you find it hot? Was she walking a dog you wanted to suck off?

So nobody in the comments is ever gonna acknowledge that they are all black ?

Imagine the feminist chimpout and buzzfeed articles if it was white men behaving like that.

this 1000000000000% pol. seriously. it's pathetic.

Yes they are in fact black, there I acknowledged

In this thread, the first post is also the best post.

If they did that to my girlfriend, i'll burn the whole hood while their sleeping. This is triggering

Chocolate Giddyup

If it didnt work on these bitches, they wouldnt do kt

And yet white liberal women constantly defend them
Liberals need to go.

And that is why MGTOW is basically the pinnacle of mankind and evolution, once we got artificial wombs who can breed kids without need of sex, we will reach true enlightment.

Try to incite the feminists against the niggers? I don't know if that would work.

Wow so you even dream like a cuck.

Sad

They get more bitches than you white boys for sure, why? Because they're more assertive, confident, and masculine.

>americlaps on suicide watch

I wonder, what happens with the black women, when their men go for white women?

They raise children alone

Thank God I can shoot these baboons if they assault me.

This was fascinating and unbelievable right up until the bucket. My sides.

Read the comments from the nigresses. lol

>You don't have the right to touch me no matter what I am wearing.

If I had a twitter account I'd ask them if they would feel the same way if I wore a KKK robe around them or would they suddenly be entitled to touch me b/c of what I was wearing.

YeeeHAWWW

>black
>people

KEKLOAD

i knew canada is full of cucked whiteboyz

Seriously though, going to degenerate places where niggers hang out is asking for it

HAHAHAHAHA LOL

I had a coworker tell me the other day her roommate woke up to four big ass black guys surrounding her bed, when she woke they ran out of the apartment and she called the cops. They got arrested and told the cop they were going to beat the shit out of a girl who cheated on one of them, but broke into the wrong apartment. They also stole shit on the way out, blows my fucking mind.

Bro just being Alpha

When people talk about toxic masculinity they think of niggers?

Because we as society allow it, we allow it and allow others to feed bullshit excuses like oppressed ancestors Jim crow etc. They come up with every excuse to not have to have accountability for their behavior. Therefore it becomes acceptable and this trend is only growing since the 70's and will continue to grow m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzRCefGfX0

the problem with you little white boys is that you lost your animal instinct.

>pinnacle of mankind
>too scared to grab em by the pussy

>leaf
oh

Insecurity is what causes niggers to breed with whites. Aren't there enough monkeys in the jungle? In the other hand, just plain retardation and stupidity is what causes whites to breed with niggers. This are well-known facts.

Yeah that exactly! Then the black boys go and cheat on the white bitches with other white married bitches as to maintain that meal ticket with rich white sugar Mama. Truth hurts. And expect more of this m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzRCefGfX0

Niggers gonna nig.

he he he he ha ha ha they all chimp out eventually.

>not a single person in the twitter replies has acknowledged the fact they're all black

Burn the coal pay the toll.

There's a reason why that whole catcalling campaign quickly got dropped when they found out who mainly does it.

Oh wow I didn't even think about that wow what a point. That's so True.

this is how real men behave.

this is what all women want.

white people are animals too; black people are just less inhibited

desu that's what allows them to make a lot of nigglets

>why do black people have no self control

Insufficient operant conditioning.

hahaha

FINISH HER!

Digits say how many hundreds of thousands of retweets this would have gotten if they were white

They do have self-control. They act that way because they're alpha, not because they can't control themselves.

Why do White people have no self-control? White men keep playing video games and White women keep wearing revealing clothes. No self-control.

They do if you keep reading but as you could have probably predicted
"race is irrelevant, all men do this even white men"
Liberals and niggers will not acknowledge that it is their savage race that does this

Do you think everyone who commented on that video is ignoring the fact that they're all niggers on purpose or?

hooktube.com/watch?v=7wSUZulAS6Q

KEK
alpha as fuck

>the bucket