Does Sup Forums put 'em in a coffin?

does Sup Forums put 'em in a coffin?

youtube.com/watch?v=RUJKDjGPgMM

If an ugly nigger jumped on my car like that i'd run them over. Luckily we don't have niggers living here.

We didnt either until obongos mass immigration, detroit relocation programs, and the katrina rapfugees.

Well yeah or before (((they))) started the slave trade and brought niggers to America.

No, I meant in my area there was only a handful of black people, probably about 10.
Now every time I leave the house Its like driving though an african village. There are belligerent blacks walking all over the place, they will walk down the street screaming shit at cars or stand in the walmart parking lot screaming at people.

Sounds horrible.

I'd put the nigger in a lynch

What the fuck? If he touched my head or my car, I'd want to put a bullet through his monkey brain. Sad that you can't do that in modern society. All you can do is look at him angrily and say "Please don't do that!" Like he fucking cares.

I'm mad now.

wtf I love nigger cunts now!

What a waste of space animal

Isn't that nig a little old to be doing high school-level prankz?

Is this how niggers act all the time?

don't americans have laws against public disorder and property damage

why hasn't literally anyone charged him dozens of counts of property damage and slapped a big fine or community service punishment on him?

Put him in an oven

this dude never worked a day in his life

Is this nigger trying to copy Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera and Steve-O? Or just a dumb monkey that never learned any manners

Them are those Chicago niggers that come up here to WI in the summer and cause trouble on our fishing lakes. They do nothing but liter and act like niggers. I hate this faggot.

Niggers are the absolute worst. They have to go back

Johnny Nogsville

Don't you have stand your ground laws and shit over there? Just shoot and then punch yourself in the face hard enough to make a bruise so you have evidence that it was 'justified'

I'd shoot anyone that came up behind me and grabbed my head like that.

Unfortunately, he has a cameraman. And as you know, you can't shoot someone for touching your head or car, your life has to be in plausible danger.

If he's already walking away after he grabs your head, I doubt you could even touch him.

>Belt fed around side, through crotch >ammo gently tickles anus as he mows down preggos going in for abortions

Underrated

by that i hope you mean nuclear firebombed

don't punch yourself, you'll bruise your hand and they'll check it.

Nigger running around like he owns the place. Must be in a yankee state.

Just googled it. Yep, chicago. Makes sense.

>american humor

Just a guy and a group of friends who came up with a "live life on the edge/jackass" thing on the internet. People have done things like this in differently forms throughout time, white, black, whatever.

You have to have very low empathy to enjoy this

>watched fight club once