LA police accidentally shoot & kill young man when attacked by pitbull

> a group of friends are minding their own business which happens to involve a loud party and music at 3:45 am in an apartment complex
> busy-body neighbor doesn't like people having fun, decides to complain
> pitbulls only attack when they sense aggression towards their owners
> LA police are known to be aggressive and racist towards minorities
> LA police shoot young man who is trying to help
> why can't LA police just accept that dog bits are an occasional part of the job and not over-react?

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/06/23/l-a-cops-shoot-at-attacking-pit-bull-and-instead-kill-teen-authorities-say/?utm_term=.bfefa83ec063

quote:

The dog’s owner, a woman, told the Los Angeles Times that the neighborhood kids use her home a local hangout to listen to music.

“That’s not my dog,” the woman told the LA Times. “That’s not his personality.”

Pitbulls are shit dogs for shit people.

>Nigger niggs out
>Shoot its owner

Sounds perfectly reasonable.

Loudly partying at 3:45am is NOT minding your own business, ESPECIALLY when you live in an apartment complex. People have jobs you fuckin nigger. They should have shot everyone at the party.

based and white

So fucking based fellow kekistani! Upvoted

90% of the people who own shitbulls are white trash, spics, or niggers. the other 10% are just trying to be ironic and edgy. The breed is shit, always has been and always will be.

Ive been around dogs all my life, my Grandma was a large dog breed breeder and trainer…
Bad owner = bad dog. Sadly many if not most PB owners are bad owners.
Ive seen plenty of people have amazing tranquil pit bulls but you 100% need to know what the fuck you're doing with these animals i.e. be completely alpha with them and understand dog psychology perfectly… they aren't a standard breed.
Because when they fuck up, it isn't a dog bite its a mauling.

>Dog didn't even die, they have to put it down

Lol I'd put this down as a win for the dog. By his actions he killed one illegal beaner, wounded a cop, a brought further shame to the shitheap that is LA.

>what are days off what is the weekend hurrr jobs must mean you work 7 days rite dudrr

then how do you explain the family dog of 10 years that suddenly murder the owner and whole family while they sleep you dog fucking chink

>degenerate spic detected

Go smoke some weed and get off this board, Manuel.

>you shouldnt have nuisance partys at 3 am
>you shouldnt disturb the peace
>you shouldnt have your dog running around out of control
its all fun and games until somone gets hurt

I can't, I'm at work.

>you should pick up that can citizen
>you shouldn't be out past curfew
>you should submit to the state

You sound like a massive statist and lawcuck.

you sound like a nigger

I love my pitbulls. They are very protective doggos and i would definitely canoe the head of any faggot that would try to hurt them

I'm glad Freddy Grey, Mike Brown, and Trayboon are burning in hell.

Yeah because being kept awake till 4 am on the weekend totally won't fuck your sleep schedule up.

nice walker

They look delicious! Beaten for 20 minutes with a steel pole, fillet live for nice adrenaline taste and stir fried in my wok.