Daily reminder that Texas will be blue within the next 20 years. Republicans will soon be un-electable

Daily reminder that Texas will be blue within the next 20 years. Republicans will soon be un-electable.

So you're going to post this for 20 years?

Golly.

War...war never changes.

>Most states, including the other swing states are becoming more red
Wat?

Republicans would have to run the table every single time

Yeah that's totally how politics works, man

>Pennsylvania is becoming more red according to you chart, and yet you make it neutral
What is it like to be retarded?

dang looks like Utah is gonna be blue next election

>Trump won it one time
>It must be coming a reliable red state

Pick one. George W Bush barely lost it in 2004. Didn't stop Obama from picking it up twice

That picture doesn't make any sense. All he needs is to keep piling on the ladders and it will be high enough for him to climb over

>Trump brings back steel worker jobs and you think they wouldn't vote for him next election
Wow, that's pretty neat

GOP victory margins in Texas:

2000: 21.32%
2004: 22.9%
2008: 11.8%
2012: 15.78%
2016: 8.99%

Perhaps Trump wins it again in 2020, but that doesn't give the GOP a lock on it. Minority populations are rising faster than white populations.

No it won't.
The supposed "shift" is misleading. it is due to a third-party candidate taking a large chunk of the vote there that would've otherwise went trump (Evan McMullen I think, Mormon so a lot of the ppl in Utah voted for him)

if the trends in this map continue you'll be trading texas for a shit ton of other states as whites wake up and realize the democrat party is against them

Checkered.

>Implying that past performance can predict the future.

Remember how fucked up the polling was? They use past voting practices to help "weigh" their data. We are in a whole new world, sweetheart. A world where Democrats have lost their platform, Republicans are seen to be giant cucks. Trump has seized the moment, and thrown all others in confusion.

tl;dr: you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Enjoy the slide.

ITT we pretend that we are browsing pol in 1984.
Duuude, the democrats will never win an election again.

There was also a Mormon candidate in 2012.

Even so, where does that get us? Pic related? Georgia is also shifting.

>Trump brings back steel worker jobs and you think they wouldn't vote for him next election
If he keeps acting as retarded as he does know, there's zero guarantee

Now, not know

>Georgia
>North Carolina
>Texas
>blue
Are you even trying

Texas used to be blue and even had a dem governor in the early 90s. Things change and change back again.

florida will still go red, as the minority population there isn't pure blue, so as the white population gets redder, and increases because of white migration from states we would never win anyway (IL, NY), the minority population wont grow enough to counteract it

Hmm that's just so hard to imagine. Especially seeing as Texas and Georgia have been trending blue since 2008 and NC was won by Obama in 2008.

wait a fucking second, utah is running blue? That seems a little fucking unreasonable, the mormons are still majority here...

Actually would have been a reality if not for Ross Perot
Bush would have won 1992 and seized on the dotcom meme boom like Clinton did and we would have been all red up until Obama (or maybe not)

Strange to think like that

This is their first election, don't be too harsh on them.

I agree that FL will remain swing for a while.
The mormons voted McMullin. Utah isn't shifting to the Dems.

also if the rightword movement of a lot of those other states continues we will get maine completely, nevada, and if washington moved the same amount again it would be on the map, where as texas would need two movements of that size to be blue

The Republic state legislature will vote to allocate electoral votes proportionally. It is the state's right to do so.

The nig population in Texas goes down, but what's that 10% other? Spics that are too brown to consider themselves hispanic white?

i know, but this fuckin OP thinks that oh hurr durr they are rapidly approaching the blue zone

>some other race

yeah

Hispanics there seem to be considering themselves white:

>Hispanics and Latinos are the second largest group in Texas after non-Hispanic European Americans. Over 8.5 million people claim Hispanic or Latino ethnicity. This group forms over 37 percent of Texas' population. People of Mexican descent alone number over 7.9 million, and make up 31.6 percent of the population.

I agree that Maine is shifting red, though ME-1 still has Portland and that should keep it blue. Don't know about Washington and Oregon, but if whites as a whole begin to vote GOP, that should also go red

I'm telling you, we need to run Cruz in 2024

nope, we get maine, minnesota, nevada and nh according to chart, which happens even before they get texas

thats really intresting mate.

Yeah, but that's 1/10th of the population that is simply "OTHERS"
Is it the poos?

>illegals population is getting deported en masse
>Niggers getting abortion that it's actually affecting their population
>legal Hispanics replacing the black population because of this
>Ardent Democrats confined to large cities
The only one to worry about is the legal Hispanics voting democrat. Outside of that. Texas will be red longer than 20 years.

Swing states like Florida & Nevada will be demographically favourably for dems in the future too.

The Democrats won't even be able to get a candidate for 2020. You are assuming a great deal. Supposedly repubs were not going to be electable at this point.

The middle is disappearing. And the working class is being dropped by the dems.

Illegals and second gen illegals will be the death of America 2bh

not florida, i explained above why, and it wont matter that nevada gets more hispanics, there are still too many whites that will be won over

>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

america is a dead project for the white man

oops

Utah, what are you doing?

You don't mean in a state full of evangelicals who loved Ted Cruz and George Bush didn't vote as strongly for Trump? Please, blue Texas is one of the worst memes.

>its 100% guaranteed that he will bring back all the jobs

we'll see

I wouldn't doubt it, its increasingly full of spics, illegal and not or anchor babies really. they're all incredibly liberal, believe the white stole texas and want hand outs. most are already on some type of hand out anyway and they just want more, more, more!

texas blue, while even the noethwest is turning red
>goodstrategy

Its a correction from the Romney thing because he was a Mormon

And McMuffin. God I hate Mormons.

This shows 19 blue states turning red, enjoy losing yet, libfag?

California going from dumb to dumberer at a faster rate than anybody else.

By your same logic NY will be red making it a wash