x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asks if there's solid evidence
>posts picture

user c'mon

I've been abducted

And turned you into a gay frog?

Did they probe your gay ass? :3

They're real, but they're not extraterrestrials - they're what I call 'intraterrestrials'. They come from vast cavern systems inside Earth. Earth is hollow.

It is what it is.

They come and go, we can't really communicate with them, and as civilians it's impossible to tell a real leak from a fake one due to all the social engineering and "background noise" put in place.

That Lockheed Martin official who disclosed aliens was killed and a 3D printed "toy" of his photos was used to debunk him.

Earth is a sphere, Earth is flat, Earth is hollow. Which one is it?!

If you think we are the only thing in this massive universe you might be retarded

he posts from PR thus providing evidence of aliens (of a domestic variety)

I'm not saying aliens aren't real, I'm asking about the greys specifically.

how can flat earth be hollow?

In that case my guess is yes but i aint got shit for proof

Puerto Ricans are US citizens, not aliens.

Yes, aliens are grey and commies because they don't see themselves as snowflakes like humans today.

Is this shit legit? My bullshit meters are off the charts with this mummy.

Is that you, aussie bro?

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end)

The technology used for cover ups is greater than anything most people can inagine.

The entire Internet can be retroactively edited, providing ample descrediting info in anyone or anything.

The days of servicemen knocking on your door to intimidate you are long gone, these days they can give you a criminal history and a detailed history of schizophrenia in a matter of minutes.

So what you're saying is that... We can go on a real Uncharted 2 adventure? Sweet!

Apparently it is indee legit... apparently

Looks like plaster, pueblocito

Greys can be thought of more like sentient drones.

They aren't their own faction.

Yes, it's you, nice!
Want to join a ayy discord? .gg/7xhHM
Any opinions on september 23?

It's a neat tool, isn't it?

No

The original Grey Alien design came from HG Wells Man of the Year Million

in the book Greys were actually just future humans, this ended up getting confused with Aliens after Roswell

if they do they are future humans NOT ALIENS,

Actual Aliens probably look like Octopuses or some shit

Some aussie user post a real picture of an alien months a go
The picture was pure nightmare fuel

Ayy's stay away from us because we are a larger threat to them than they are of us.

There is plenty of evidence and highly credible witness testimony. Just do some searching.

I got it bro

solid evidence?

I'll give you a hint: Whenever you make a thread about them, your thread will instantly get derailed by what it seems like two factions arguing none stop. These factions being the hollow earthers and the comical flat earthers.

TL;DR: Look at your own thread.

>some alien race that is a million years older than us is also scared of us
thats like us being scared of apes