Admit it Sup Forums this nigger didn't deserve to die

Admit it Sup Forums this nigger didn't deserve to die

Other urls found in this thread:

massshootingtracker.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No but you do, you immense faggot. Get a fucking job you cunt. What a sad fuckin thread/life you lead. Sage

He didn't. And if he had simply not acted like a moron he wouldn't have died.

He brought his death on himself.

He didn't deserve to die. Nigger actually didndu nuffin.

>but -slurslurp- I have to lick these boots!!!!!

yall white folk goons keep pushing us aint ya? we be gettin fed up.

He should have been a bit more cautious.

All nigger deserve to die

He didn't deserve to die but do I care that a nigger was killed? Nope.

He didnt. But he also shouldn't have stupidly tried to take the gun out of his pocket when the officer was telling him not to.

He was reaching for his license and registration like the cop told him to.

The cop said he shot Castile because he suspected him of smoking marijuana.

Keep licking Dem fresh Jay's mah nigga.

REEEEE you acting on my perpensity for violence is making !email want to act violent.

#PhilandoCastillo is dying I take it? The BLM shills seem to be disappearing.

This shit is a H O A X, who gives a shit. The gun fired Hollywood style blanks. H O A X.

A hoax you say?

explain yourself

lol, yes he did. 60th time being pulled over and wouldnt listen to instructions. No excuses nigger was too stupid to live

>60th time being pulled over

really?

Hes a nigger so he should die.

I dont care about deserving death.

Hes a fucking nigger he should die.

blanks. red liquid not blood stained shirt, no entry or exit wounds. facebook streamed (during the time of "bad police" so let me stream fo muh safe tea), retard acting skills, this guy had a decent life but bcuz is black got shot by da bad people

I suspect that you are an African LARPing as something you are not, saying words you would never say, merely in order to denigrate a point of view.

Pitiful.

There are people who would believe this inane foolishness. And that is sadder still.

Always wondered where I heard this from. Listen to Freddie Gibbs and he samples this. I think the song was thuggin.

He was a degenerate with an extensive criminal history and a gun. It was only a matter of time before he chimped out and killed some innocent white person. That cop has likely saved several lives, and certainly improved several others, by preemptively slaughtering him.

it might as well be a fucking hoax. the cop is innocent and the thuggy poop breath was stupid and gunned down

RIP in peace Diddy

He absolutely deserved the outcome he got.
>CCW class tells you NOT to alarm the police by telling them you have a gun, but to give them your card at the same time as the others.
>Cop tells you not to reach for your gun
>Reach in the same direction anyways
>wife screaming about guns
??????
Follow the fucking rules or deal with the consequences.

The dude shouldn't have been a cop, but he was truly terrified. I would actually guess that's why he was acquitted.

Sage

IKr. Every chl class. Hand your chl with your ID and don't say if you have a gun unless asked.
I think Alaska you have to immediately tell them but they're an exception.
>tfw get pulled over
>they don't even ask if I have a gun
REEEEEEEEEEE

Watch the video. Both officers received the same training. Officer trigger happy on the left draws his gun and shoots repeatedly. OFFICER ON THE RIGHT NEVER GRABS HIS GUN EVEN AFTER OFFICER TRIGGER HAPPY FIRES.

>The dude shouldn't have been a cop, but he was truly terrified.

Spouses and girlfriends / boyfroends of police officers are rightly concerned about blacks in the era of black lives matter.

And a terrified wife or girlfriend will make you promise to be extra cautious.

Looked at one way, Black Lives Matter may well be culpable in events like this.

>shouldn't have stupidly tried to take the gun out of his pocket
He never did this

>Pigs in a Blanket, Fry em like Bacon
>Dallas shooting of police officers
Yuppp

>in the era of black lives matter.
>protest police brutality and a lack of police accountability
>get shot by police without justification
>officer not held accountable
>it's your fault it happened
This is what white people actually believe

He ultimately chose his own fate. It's pretty much common sense that you should always have your hands visible when being confronted by a police officer. You don't just go digging around in your back waistband, especially not after telling the cop that you have a gun.
His girlfriend chimping out in the car certainly didn't help things, either. I'd argue that her antics are ultimately what led to the shooting taking place. She escalated what was already a tense situation.

>Nigger
>Didn't deserve death
Kek

Perhaps Black Lives Matter should stop chanting about harming police officers.

And while you are about it, please refrain from destroying peaceful convenience stores and pharmacies.

And stop blocking highways or major thoroughfares (or any public road for that matter).

Stop hating white people merely for being white. Black Lives Matter has shown itself to be evil.

And yet you blame an honest officer for being very cautious in this miasma that Black Lives Matter created.

Makes no sense.

Hearing the little girl try to comfort her mom was heart wrenching.

He didn't deserve to die, but he also doesn't deserve shitskins using his death as an excuse to loot and pillage for the sake of identity politics.

>he has braces, what a fucking cuck
So many Sup Forumsacks only want 10/10 chads to represent them. Its borderline faggot behaviour.

Proof?
he was reaching for it

Only good nigger is a dead nigger

i have more sympathy for wasps drowning in a pool than i do for any nigger

He stole my bike.

Why would you be so stupid to say you have a gun in your car when you aren't even asked about it? It could ONLY escalate things.

Here is the story:

>Latino cop stops car with broken lights
>cop very calmly tells him Tail lights are not functioning well
>asks licence
>dark-as-fuck.jpg
>nigger tells cop he has a gun
>nigger reaches for his pocket
>cop tells him not to reach for the gun
>nigger reach his pocket for his wallet
>cop empties his entire magazine on the nigger
>deadasfuck.png

All niggers deserve to die.

Believe me.

ULTRA-RARE

I dont watch tv. What happened?

I can't say that with certainty. Unless there is a bodycam footage. The circumstances make it probable that the cop fucked up but equally likely that it was justified.

>had to repeatedly tell him not to reach for it and within seconds shooting
This implies that he wasn't following instructions and when a gun is involved, he should've known better. Maybe he was too high to register commands fast (assuming he was since there's vids of him smoking pot)

>gf immediately livestreams and harps about killing him
This isn't decisive for proving either side. Just she was hysterical during the incident. Also if she just saw someone get shot why was she holding her phone and moving her arms. She's lucky she didn't get shot too. Anybody know when the livestream starts in relation to the shooting? I've never livestreamed on fb before but even if I did it might take about 20 seconds for me to start the stream while entering my fb app.

In all the cop was rightfully acquitted since no evidence shows within a reasonable doubt that it was a race related shooting. Just a messed up situation. I don't think there's even enough evidence to prove a negligent homicide tier of charge.

Hindsight is 20/20 but shit the cop reacted to something. I doubt it was a cold blooded killing. Any word on what the other cop saw?

Why would I belabor myself with caring whether he did or not? My concerns about police violence has been curbed racially. Blacks have spent two years solid rampaging about cops and any white voice in support has been shunned, chilled, silenced or worse by the very niggers they spoke up to defend. I am giving police brutality a bye until it affects me (which it won't.) They have made it clear this is their fight and whites are not their saviors. I am eager for them to experience the upshot of such an asinine strategy.

lol good luck going it alone, niggers.

They all deserve to die

you solved the CAPTCHA?

Who is this? What happened?

Says the sudaca nigger.

I'm white you disgusting maggot.

All shitskins deserve to be raped and plundered, and put to death when they can no longer work.

R A R E
A
R
E

um it was like an Asian cop

Are your cops purposefully selected to be wild animals that should not be alarmed by certain words?

Do you even how insane that sounds when trying to deal with this on an intellectual level?

Cops should be the champs at keeping a cool head but instead you have to defend their below gangbanger tier instinct driven behaviour.

they should just go flip burgers for a living if they can't handle it

roleplaying is bad Jamal, relax

Cx

What is the nogs plan for when we employ attack drones on you if you keep acting up?

Deserves got nothing to do with it.

--Clint Eastwood, Unforgiven

Admit the cop who shot him didn't deserve to face a criminal charge.

>He didn't. And if he had simply not acted like a moron he wouldn't have died.
>He brought his death on himself.

this / end thread

>My black mayor, chief of police, and attorney general keep letting these cops hunt down us poor negroes

Maybe you should take all this heart ache to your leaders? And not to us innocent citizens/cops trying to keep the peace? How's that idea for you, nigger?

>Cops should be okay with dying and never seeing their kids again!

Idk how many times we can say this, but every person with an IQ over 80 would much rather have a dead liberal or a dead nigger instead of a dead cop ANY day.

Those milkers, damn son

cops with an IQ under 80 do more damage than good.
the force is not the military

It was his fault for carrying while under the influence which is illegal in Minnesota.

>Are your cops purposefully selected to be wild animals that should not be alarmed by certain words?
Well our cops don't allow no go zones, while yours do, so to each his own I guess.
>Do you even how insane that sounds when trying to deal with this on an intellectual level?
Try me. I'm willing to bet your side sounds more irrational.
>they should just go flip burgers for a living if they can't handle it
I agree, but they're doing a better job than European cops. To my knowledge, the US has never had a mass groping, or religiously controlled no go zones, or trucks of peace killing almost 100 people, or (list continues but I'm too lazy to write it all).

These cops are trained to shoot first ask questions later - Israeli style. Not too long ago, if an officer shot an unarmed man, barring an assault, it was automatically considered a bad shoot. Now, it's quite the reverse. A man reaching for his wallet or trying to tuck in his shirt can be executed without repercussion.

The media Jews have made this into a race thing, but it's just as common for white on white or black on black interactions. It's more about getting the populace accustomed to licking the boots of authority.

With that said, I wasn't there nor in the courtroom, but I tend to think this was a bad shoot. Since when do people who intend to shoot you actually tell you they have a firearm in their possession? I think the spic cop just freaked out in the face of a black man. Just another good reason to put multiculturalism on the dung heap and sort our shit out.

>Admit it Sup Forums this nigger didn't deserve to die
He chose to die. It was suicide by cop.

sage nigger threads

Made a small mistake and had to pay the highest price, it's a shitty situation

Wow with your perfect spacing and grammar I totally don't believe 3% of blacks commit 50% of violent crime.

sage nigger threads

>Since when do people who intend to shoot you actually tell you they have a firearm in their possession?
Niggers are legally retarded what are you talking about

suicide by cop

The guilty live and the innocent die.

I don't know that he should have died that day but I nor no other than he and the officer knownwhat each truly believed happened or what eithers intent was.

I believe his repeated mistakes led him to his death. The courts have said it was a just end, who are we to argue?

No but the cop also didn't deserve criminal charges. The firing was well deserved though. When someone tells you that they are in possession of a firearm, as a cop, your next course of action has to be to disarm that person before continuing. This is for the safety of both parties.

Trick question, all niggers deserve to die

>our cops don't allow no go zones
do you know what a no go zone is? I'm pretty sure you have them so called zones too
>or trucks of peace killing almost 100 people
no, you had planes but anyway, thats an intelligence job not police
also you had:
207 U.S. mass shootings in 2017
1719 mass shootings since 1/1/2013
1 day since last mass shooting
massshootingtracker.org

There is some confusion among gun owners on whether the law requires you to tell a cop if you have a firearm in your possession when interacting with an officer. I suspect that this requirement or lack thereof varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and also believe said negro was just trying to be cooperative. But, I'm just speculating like everyone else, because I wasn't there. I'm not going to burn the local CVS to the ground over it or anything.

But the cop told him not to reach for his gun and he did anyway.This would get you shot in the majority of the countries,gun laws or not.

It's a slippery slope. If we admit one nigger doesn't deserve to die, soon we'll be saying all niggers don't deserve to die. I don't think many of us could live with that.

I see it like this. The negro told the officer that he had a firearm so that if it was seen by the officer while reaching for his wallet that the officer wouldn't think he was going for the gun and shoot. It was stupid in this day and age, but I have my doubts on whether it called for such a reaction. The cop is yelling "don't go for the gun", but the negro is thinking "I'm OK because I'm not going for the gun." Bad decision as it turns out.

Sage nigger threads

>do you know what a no go zone is? I'm pretty sure you have them so called zones too
We do not. Cops will go anywhere required in the US, with the exception of a few Obama years. We're actually pretty famous for it. Watch the movie "End of Watch." It's why our cops are called racist. They have to patrol these places your pussyass cops refuse to go.
>207 U.S. mass shootings in 2017
definitions changed under Obama. Would be dramatically less under the old standard.
>1719 mass shootings since 1/1/2013
Again, definitions changed. Also, this is like 90% minorities killing each other.
It's a logical fallacy. If you change the conditions for the classification of mass shootings to be much easier, is it really fair to call it mass shootings. A lion is a cat, but is it really fair to compare it to the domestic variety?
>no, you had planes but anyway, thats an intelligence job not police
A legitimate terrorist attack v. allowing muslims free reign across borders with full knowledge of what type of people they are and where they come from.

Sorry. You lost.

Col didn't tell him to. He said Dont reach for it and Castille said he wasn't reaching for it. Kept reaching and was shot.

>Cops will go anywhere required in the US
that's not the point, the point is whether you would go there
>Again, definitions changed.
im sure they did, but most people still prefer to have been victimized in a mass groping rather than a mass shooting
>90% minorities killing each other.
according to popular census, the US is roughly 50% minorities. Isn't being caught in crossfire even more pointless?

Sorry, there is really no aspect of your law enforcement that i'd like to see here
And dont start with muslims again, that has more to do with laws than cops