I hope they don't spend it all in one place

Other urls found in this thread:

in2013dollars.com/1853-dollars-in-2017?amount=1200
google.com.ua/amp/fox2now.com/2017/06/20/movie-about-michael-brown-may-be-made-after-film-rights-sold-by-mother/amp/
youtu.be/Hgb13le7CXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should buy a plane ticket to Soon so they can visit their son.

That kid getting shot was the best thing that ever happened to them, and I mean that. In their heart of hearts, they know it too.

those masonic hand gestures though

If they don't invest or buy into the stock market I'm going to be pissed. This goes for all lottery winners or people awarded lump sums if cash in a court case. They never handle their fucking money right. Always thinking "oh, this is all of it". No you fucking idiot, INVEST!!

Yup that kid was destined for prison or to be shot by one of his "homies". Take the money and run. Praise Jesus, oh lawd praise Jesus!

Woah isn't that kinda racist to call them by their skin color

If anything they owe the city millions for burning that bitch down

>$1.5 million for a dead nigger?

Hyper inflation.

Why did they get $1.5 million for their nigger son punching a cop

I think this every time I see them. They still shill their t-shirts and make television appearances every chance they get, they make tons of cash off their dead son. Probably set up a deal with Sharpton and he gets a cut of the profits for promoting them. Pretty shrewd for niggers.

Ghetto lottery

Is the guy in the middle holding that sign as a gesture of irony?

>hood niggers investing

lmao. They're going to go buy 2 new luxury sedans, a bunch of jewelry to get "blinged out", several bottles of hennessy at the local club, and the rest will be pilfered by begging family member and acquaintances. Give them 5 years max and they'll be back on the dole.

looks like photoshop to me...

We may never know the rational behind this.

>Webber also wrote that the agreement "shall remain sealed by this Court and shall be considered a closed record" because disclosure of the information "could jeopardize the safety of individuals involved in this matter, whether as witnesses, parties, or investigators."

>Settlements involving public money and public entities like cities are typically open under Missouri law, but Webber wrote that the value of opening the record "is outweighed by the adverse impact to Plaintiffs." He did not elaborate.

You realize you're talking to niggers, right? As soon as they come into money they always blow it all immediately. Why do you think they're poor to begin with? There's just no helping some people. Trailer park whites do the same thing.

Yeah, I don't get it either, they couldn't even indict him. Who is paying them anyway?

1.5 mil for what? Seems the nigger get rich scheme is have a thug son that is killed justifiably by the police.

This is precisely correct. Don't even need to screen shot the post.

>>hood niggers investing
>
>lmao. They're going to go buy 2 new luxury sedans, a bunch of jewelry to get "blinged out", several bottles of hennessy at the local club, and the rest will be pilfered by begging family member and acquaintances. Give them 5 years max and they'll be back on the dole.

This...or just mor crack.

5 years is pretty generous.

Actually, if slavery still existed, I bet that would be a realistic price for a slave in modern times. I think one could abuse this fact.

Bet you the lawyer gets at least half that money.

That worthless nigger was the most valuable nut his momma didnt swallow from whatever stranger she extracted it from.

Nope, $1,200 in 1853 is only worth $36k in today's money

in2013dollars.com/1853-dollars-in-2017?amount=1200

Disregard this, I just did some research (Google) and it would be more like 40000 dollars.

Lol

Its called nigger lottery for a reason

Good for them! They won the Ghetto Lottery.

Slaves are pretty affordable.

You are implying that they stopped claiming welfare just because they got rich.
Im sure they drive a brand new cadillac and buy food with EBT still.

For $1,500,000 we could buy 40 slaves and create three basketball teams and make a fortune!

bahahaha

It's a gesture of photoshop.

Not when your monthly salary is $12

They'll buy something like an escalade and bling it up, or an expensive lambourghini and crash it.

FOR WHAT?!?

Probably crash it into someone elses car while being uninsured and be in debt again within weeks.

Isn't this news almost 2 years old? Slow day I guess. Reeeeecycle it, bby.

They're buying a nice house and moving into your neighborhood.

we wuz lockheed martin n shiet

>masonic hand gestures
go study body language you stupid faggot. those are common hand gestures that people from totally different cultures and parts of the world all make.

>have a bunch of kids
>Train into feral nigger apes
>train them to attack the police
>they get killed
>state awards you millions of $$$

They are evolving.

Their all Russian spies.

its fackin real

I wonder what wheelchair heather is up to

I understood that joke.

I hope they use it to immigrate to Europe

google.com.ua/amp/fox2now.com/2017/06/20/movie-about-michael-brown-may-be-made-after-film-rights-sold-by-mother/amp/

> Warner Brothers has picked up the film rights to the book by Brown's mother, Lezley Mcspadden. The book is called "tell the truth and shame the devil."

She already had a good film career
youtu.be/Hgb13le7CXs

Are you fucking kidding me?? That shit is beyond ridiculous.

>Who is paying them anyway?

Taxpayers, as always.

It's amazing, isn't it?

The school system is a joke, it's a propaganda machine designed to cull minds.

>"tell the truth and shame the devil."

They'll never realize that their slave religion is holding them back and down.

Lmao settlement for what? It wasnt a wrongful death. He attacked a cop. The cop shot him.

Frightening, farcical & ludicrous are the first things that come to mind.
I know we rag on you burgers a lot but I'm legitimately worried for the sane ones of you out there.

Sheeeeeeeeeeit nigga imagine how many buckets of chicken you could get with dat green.

Stop being a retard, they're just niggers.

Also, the worlds population is much higher now, so you'd have to assume the price would be even lower because of higher quantity

Whoa. Hadn't thought of this. If they have 5 niglets, sacrifice one to the state, they're still above replacement rate, and they have money for crack and rims. Genius, in a way.

where's the evidence ?
And this isnt Mega-City One with fucking judge dredds running around

How much is left after 40 inch rims on all their cars?

RACIST!

Where did to money come from? Who's paying them? What for?

>rob a small store and assault the owner (everything caught on security camera)
>get stopped by cop
>chance to surrender peacefully, but nope, decide to show your buddy how though guy you are
>assault the cop, attempt to take his gun
>get shot for trying to bumrush the cop
>forensic studies back up the cop's report (the angle of the bullet, the position of the body, the alignment of the blood etc.)
>get praised as hero even though there is enough evidence to convince even the most thick skulled nigger that Mike Brown was a violent criminal