ST. LOUIS – The insurance company for the city of Ferguson, Missouri, paid $1...

>ST. LOUIS – The insurance company for the city of Ferguson, Missouri, paid $1.5 million to settle a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Michael Brown's parents, the city attorney said Friday.

>Brown, 18, was black and unarmed when he was fatally shot by white officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9, 2014. Wilson was cleared of wrongdoing, but the shooting led to months of protests in the St. Louis suburb.

>U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber approved the settlement but disclosed nothing about the amount, saying only that it was "fair and reasonable compensation for this wrongful death claim and is in the best interests of each Plaintiff," with the money to be split between the parents.

>Webber also wrote that the agreement "shall remain sealed by this Court and shall be considered a closed record" because disclosure of the information "could jeopardize the safety of individuals involved in this matter, whether as witnesses, parties, or investigators."

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/23/ferguson-attorney-brown-family-settlement-1-5-million.html

WTF!

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/burglar-sues-calif-homeowner-90-who-returned-fire/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583378/Michael-Brown-s-mother-claims-teen-s-father-violent-abuser-forced-shotgun-mouth-fight-strangled-jealous-rage.html
cnn.com/2014/11/26/justice/ferguson-grand-jury-reaction/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just don't understand. Why do they get to be rich off the taxpayer dime just because their shitty son was a violent thug?

Why do we have to pay for this shit?

When will we stop giving into their bitchy whining and chimping? The preferential treatment they are getting is so annoying.

Until it is your unarmed son who is shot and killed.

Fucking shill leaf. He attacked an officer who was inside his vehicle.

"muh unarmed" fucking idiot

Oh Canada....

You probably believe he was a "gentle giant" and he dindu nuffings.

It had nothing to do with the fact that he robbed a liquor store, physically assaulted the owner and threatened to come back and kill him, was walking in the middle of the street (common thug thing looking for some victim to stop their car and then get robbed) and he went for a police officers gun and tried to kill that police officer.

Nah. He was a good boy and dindu nuffings.

I hope you meet someone like Michael Brown very soon.

There's no such thing as a $1.5 million weave.

Itll be gone in a year

>what do you mean i can't just sue anyone for anything??

Its a civil case not criminal and probably decided in arbitration

>Settlements involving public money and public entities like cities are typically open under Missouri law, but Webber wrote that the value of opening the record "is outweighed by the adverse impact to Plaintiffs." He did not elaborate.

So the record isn't even open on this settlement? This is robbery of the American people.

They'll see 250k at most after taxes and, lawyer fees.

Hopefully they buy a mansion in St. Louis, and property taxes eats them up.

My unarmed son wouldnt be shot and killed because I would've taught him not to resist arrest and be a pathetic criminal thug. What are you teaching YOUR children you cucked leaf?

Thats besides the point faggot. This is a civil lawsuit stating he died wrongfully. Everyone knew this would happen, either the city or cop will have to pay blood money. Shit like this happens in dui cases where someone died all the time.

Explain to me what civil legal case his parents would have that would merit $1.5 million. How have they been wronged? They had a shitty kid who got justice on the street - nothing more.

Our pioneer ancestors are rolling in their graves at this "muh oppression" bullshit.

about 90% of that 1.5 million will go to the nigger's jew lawyers. What's left will be heavily taxed.

lel. I'll bet this sheboon is having a huge party and shouting "PAYDAY"

We are aware it's a civil lawsuit. But how in the flippery fuck do they get away with it and get awarded $1.5 million when the kid assaulted a shop owner and then the police officer who was acting in self-defense?

Didn't the court and jury decide officer Wilson was acting in self-defense?

Forgive my ignorance here, but who are the decision makers in this process? Is it just this Judge Webber who gets to decide the kid died wrongfully? Is there a council or jury?

I lived in St. Louis around the time of the brown shooting and blm riots. I was stuck in Missouri by way of a justice system snafu where I caught a felony over a misunderstanding (long story, just trust me it was B.S. and I'm white). This caused me to be in close involuntary contact with a great deal of Mike Browns "people" since STL is a small city and they all know eachother. Even dumb chimps knew that boy was a problem. They were foaming at the mouth for a chance to fight the police and riot but only the ignorant tried to paint the gentle giant picture. I have heard so many stories from the mouths of gangbanging street niggers about what a ruthless violent shitshow Brown was. Ferguson is a shithole and I promise you this whole situation happened because it's so violent out there that it's better safe than sorry. This is an old old topic but the fact of the matter is that those people are going to spend their money on complete bullshit and would have killed their son themselves if they knew they'd get a payout. I knew a dude who got shot over a cheeseburger out there. Don't give me that unarmed bullshit. They're almost always armed. The cop knee wtf he was doing.

Cop who shot dindu during a stop for acting out and grabbing his gun worked for Ferguson. Cop found to have acted within his legal duties. Dindu still dead. Therefore city is responsible for dindus death.

Its the same as if a robber gets injured for fucking up his leg climbing over barbed wire.

Basically anyone can sue if they can argue a circumstantial case which is why civil suits go to arbitration. You would have a harder time proving wrongful death to a jury.

If it makes you feel better the family will only see a third of the reward after lawyer and taxes

arbitration is decided by a judge. A civil case can go to trial but i don't know if wrongful death does or not.

Missouri is a state that has open court cases so i guess search for the transcripts for the case. I would like to know the judges disposition myself.

Wrong, this isn't Australia where you can get sued by a burglar for breaking his leg while kicking down your door

They settled, meaning it was not a court decision. The judge approved the agreed sum, that's all. They settle because they could be tied up in court with legal fees of well over the agreed settlement even if they "win" the case, and even if the judge ordered that Brown's family had to pay the legal fees (which would never happen), the family would never have that money to pay anyway.

Can't blame them dindu's.
So much THICCNESS.

Thanks for taking the time to share this information.

It really bums me out how this system is set up to award criminals who get justice on the spot, or their families.

If they are found guilty, it should be their fault in the same way you don't go running into a lion cage punching them while slathered in deli meat.

So the judge was a twat who could have shot it down but decided the sum was fair?

Pic related. Cucked Judge E. Richard Webber

Thats where you're wrong kiddo

cbsnews.com/news/burglar-sues-calif-homeowner-90-who-returned-fire/

They might as well be injecting it straight into the economy.

WE
WUZ
MIYONNAIRRES

Black invasion of Missouri. USA so fucked.

Nigger do not care about their children. The only reason they act aggrieved is so they can get a bigger payout. That is the only feelings they have about the death of their children.

Niggers are not human. They are monsters.

Dark truth about the teen gunned down in Ferguson: Michael Brown's mother tells of her violent abuse at the hands of his father - who even forced a shotgun into her mouth

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583378/Michael-Brown-s-mother-claims-teen-s-father-violent-abuser-forced-shotgun-mouth-fight-strangled-jealous-rage.html

now black parents will be pushing their kids to harass and threaten police so they can turn around and sue and get rich. its the SAME fucking thing that happened with the McDonalds coffee incident with the woman who got scalded when the machine fucked up. Everyone was spilling coffee on themselves and trying to sue every restaurant they could.
i fucking hate blacks so fucking much

>U.S. District Judge E. Richard Webber
FYI Judge Webber is a nigger pussy chaser and white-guilt cuck. Look it up.

Will cost 2 million to defend
pay 1.5 million to for them to fuck off

niggers will waste it all in less than a year

The prosecutor's life was leading up to this case.

"his (Prosecutor Robert McCulloch) father, a police officer, was killed on the job by an African-American man in 1964, when McCulloch was 12.

cnn.com/2014/11/26/justice/ferguson-grand-jury-reaction/index.html

Image format if anyone wants to download and share.

Does her t-shirt say, "He wa a good boy"?

When his unarmed son beats you down to rob your store first then you can talk.

Decent people raise their sons not to be animals looking for anything they can take from society but I doubt a fag leaf understands that.

The officer was shown to be in the right?

Why the payday?

>Brown, 18, was black and unarmed

Yeah we're paying to avoid rioting at this point, nothing more. It's leftist sanctioned extortion and I don't know how long this situation can last.

Because a cucked judge said so and deemed it "fair."

>implying cucked leaf has the entrepreneurial spirit to own and operate a store

but srsly - yes I agree

>that little blurb
Who gives a shit if he didn't read the DOJ racism bullshit?

Srsly. It's from the Jew Yorker.

>where I caught a felony over a misunderstanding
yeah okay, you're a white nigger and you dindu nuffin

Why are they dancing?

They'll lose all that money in less than 2 years

Because nogs

Why else?

I honestly can't tell if she's dancing, about to get gang raped, or in a mosh pit....

Cant wait to see them get robbed and killed by other blacks now that they know they have money.

They promptly spent all the money on an Escalade, crack, and all the fried chicken at all the kfcs in the state