Why are almost all non-STEM college professors irremediably leftist and cucked?

Why are almost all non-STEM college professors irremediably leftist and cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaJLEUg5DrM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The long march.

youtube.com/watch?v=TaJLEUg5DrM

They aren't. This is a simplified portrayal created on right-wing media. Basically all of my business professors and even a couple of my English profs were right of center or at very least, moderate. It's the students who were all awful fucking liberals

Good poast.

It's students. Young people cling to the left in the belief that it will give them the best possible life but as soon as they become even moderately self sufficient the sensible ones re-evaluate their political beliefs.

They aren't

test

It probably has something to do with the personality type that wants to be a teacher being a shitty person. The same as the personalty that wants to be a politician is shit.

STEM professors don't have time to be childish.

youre right, business professors are pretty right wing. How could they not be?

left political orientation is one of reflection and deliberation.

just look at recent US history. left oriented presidents like Wilson, FDR and JFK were both victorious war leaders and bringers of peace and democracy. people responsible for restoring and maintaining the peace at home and abroad.

right wing is much more impulsive and emotionally charged. one terrorist attack and right wingers will burn down centuries of safeguards against tyranny and spark a useless worldwide conflict against an imaginary enemy

why would anyone study something that is not STEM?

History professors are based. Philosophy professors are 50/50. Archaeology professors are 50/50

That's how they keep their jobs

exactaly, why pay money for something that wont help you

because leftists are too dumb to study STEM
the left
the politics of envy

I have met less than five right wing academics in my entire life. You seem to equate your political beliefs with the people you deem successful, but if you went into any reputable university the department will either be apolitical or leftist.

t. russell group mathematics academic

I don't know a single one who voted Leave, nor do I know any who voted for parties other than Labour, Lib Dem, SNP or Green. I'm the only Leave voter in my department, and an Arts Department it is not.

If you are an academic you are nearly always going to be left wing on the majority of issues. It's the same as a health or legal career. There are many right wing people as capable and well versed in the subjects as we are, but very few of them pursue academic careers. They end up in the private sector.

You're looking at varying shades of leftism. Even a security studies professor I know is left wing on most issues, despite being a bit of a hawk and a former Army officer. You're really not going to find many people who are right wing in a university environment. I'm sure there's a PhD in as to why, but the fact remains that the overwhelming majority of academics are left wing.

I suspect because it is related to their lack of work ethic or drive

Work ethic and drive of men takes testosterone and balls

My Chinese sociology teacher was pretty based
He told the class that Black people experience so much trouble because they do not mold to the common culture here as Americans

Women ? I have no idea why

>right wing is much more impulsive and emotionally charged
Fucking loled
Literally what liberals and lefties do: ignore facts, empiric reasoning and arguments, overvalue of feelings, claim safe-spaces, get offended over almost everything (a costume, a haircut...), make imaginaryenemies to blame (the 1%, the patriarchy, white ppl...)
So, what the fuxk are you talking about?

He's just trollin', my dude.

Tenure review boards. They select people who they agree with.

I study at a Uni that is STEM + Business only. No SJW bullshit anywhere. Just some single lunatic lefties trying to make a difference but no one gives a shit.