I need to fix this island

I need to fix Puerto Rico to stand from their feet. I don't want to see this island sink into more debt and laziness by the population. But I need your help.

What's some advice?

>Half of the households dependent on welfare.
>Not enough employable bodies working.
>They voted for this repeatedly.

Good luck with that.

>Half of the households dependent on welfare.
I could make rules that if you work in private sector job, but still struggling, you could get some benefits to help you.

>Not enough employable bodies working.
I think investment in Puerto Rico. I will cut off welfare to someone who is not working for 5 months.

>They voted for this repeatedly.
Change voting laws. Make sure all Puerto Ricans take an IQ test. If they reach 85 or above, they are allow to vote. Unemployed, felons, illegals, and low-IQ folks can't vote. Voting is a privilege.

Make all the people stand on one side and make it tip into the ocean.

Get independence

With independence you'll be allowed to renegotiate your relationship with the US and take advantage of your port status for US imports.

If you become a state you will be indebted to the US forever.

Come back with us.

ever heard of UBI? it's the future

Both independence and statehood are good choices for me. But for independence, I don't want to let a commie touch Puerto Rico.

Kill all Puerto Ricans including diaspora

Then itll be a lot better

>UBI
No. What is it?

I'm Puerto Rican myself.

Read Teodoro Moscoso and Puerto Rico's Operation Bootstrap. Literally a guide to fixing P.R.

>Voting is a privilege.
Your constitution says otherwise :^)

Thanks.

No exceptions

No problem. Puerto Rico was actually pretty great before the commie subhuman Sila Calderon took power and literally dismantled everything FOMENTO did. It is thanks to her that P.R.'s roads and infrastructure is Africa tier. It is thanks to her and her party that all the industry in P.R. got sold off or simply left the island. Puerto Rico had always been a miserable impoverished place until the Moscoso and his movement. P.R. has no natural resources, little to no land for agriculture, no industry and not attractive enough for tourism. FOMENTO managed to turn P.R. into an industrial power house in the Caribbean and a productive U.S. territory.

He wants to fix it, not to make it worse

Forgot to add that during the FOMENTO restructuring of P.R. The island's education was by law in English. Almost everyone in P.R. was bilingual thanks to that. The U.S. and P.R. also had a much closer relationship. Calderon ruined that by pushing the moronic idea the P.R. should be an independent nation and P.R. nationalism (which is funny considering the Island has never been a nation).

A Trident-II would probably fix most of the problem.

Stop listening to Stephan Molymeme's poorly researched hit pieces.

High percentage of devoted Christians. Ricans still prohibit sodomy! Solid RED STATE within 15 years.

Yeah no, P.R. might have Christian values but they absolutely love gibs. Sadly the majority are lazy and uneducated. They will vote democrat hand over fist. We don't even need to wait for them to become a state to see this. Their diaspora always votes democratic.

>christian values like drug dealing and single motherhood

Watch a reggaeton video youll see their christian values on display

Literally niggers by any other name

A woman fucked shit up. Unsurprising.

>dig truck fulls of dirt from the north side of the island
>place the dirt at the south side
>slowly move the island towards south america
>sell it to Venezuela for their oil

This plan
>creates jobs on the island
>gets us oil in exchange for less brown people
>probably will make things worse off for the commies in Venezuela in the long run