Why did all the ultra high IQ people vote for Hillary?

why did all the ultra high IQ people vote for Hillary?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/education/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary voters are the pinnacle of human evolution. Not only did they evolve absurdly, almost extraterrestrially high IQ to be able to dominate any competition in a globalized capitalist market, but they are also able to form large social groups that can collectively unite their brain power to figure out efficient solutions to extremely complex problems that their communities face, which has allowed them to build ultra advanced societies like New York City, San Francisco and Boston.

Drumpflets and Berniefags are probable hundreds of thousands of years behind in terms of evolution.

>Harvard
>Intelligent

university indoctrination

What was your senior thesis? Oh wait

high IQ does not imply wisdom, good judgement or even common sense. in fact in many cases they tend to be the biggest autists. and there are plenty of highly intelligent failures at life out there.

Can't speak for user there but I examined the myth of the genius of Erich von Manstein as a military commander by taking a closer look at how his successes were maximized and his failures minimized compared to contemporaries such as Guderian or later Mödel, coordinating 100 divisions and bringing a semblance of stability back to the eastern front following bagration. What was yours?

do plebs actually believe this or is it a meme?

Logic is driven by the passions. The thinking part of the human brain is the slave to the feeded and breeding part that strives for social acceptance and dominance

>>>do plebs actually believe this or is it a meme?

yes

>why did all the ultra high IQ people vote for Hillary?
Because IQ and cuckoldry are correlated

Von manstein wasn't a nazi

All those educated people live off of federal grant funding for their research institutions. Not only will they not vote for someone who wants to cut that funding, they will use their influence to convince everyone they can to do the same.

Liberals says it's because smart people are always liberal and liberal ideas are good
that's far from the truth, theres 2 reasons, the first being that
these upper class, college educated playboys are out of touch with reality, they have no idea what the average american has to deal with
these fucks all went to great, safe, organized schools, they grew up in closed gated communities, they never took public transport, they have no idea what subhumans are like
the average american feels the third world every goddamn day and they're sick of it, they have to live in poor neighborhoods full of mexican thugs, they have to deal with the crime, the drugs, the poverty, the littering, of course these people will vote Trump
the more rich a person is, the more out of touch they are with reality they are, especially Stars
it's easy for Katy Perry to say open all borders when she lives in a closed mansion with safety and security, she has no fucking clue what's really like for the average american
the second reason is, these people are above everyone else economically, immigration are great for their businesses, they get to hire cheap labor to make huge profits.

When did I say he was? Guderian wasn't either. Mödel was though, not question about that.

>gender/women's studies majors representing the college intellectuals

Wow, almost as if people are tricked to spend thousands of dollars on bullshit degrees in order to feel superior. Now show me the statistics of the voters by departments.

They didn't, we voted for Trump.

no sources, not an argument

being on university doesn't equal being high IQ

You mean the sociopaths who want to make us all peasants? I don't know why did they all vote for her....

Better question is why did all the Hispanics and niggers vote for her?

She benefits the 1%

None of those people actually live in Cambridge, they all commute from Newton/Weston and suburbs like that. The people living in cambridge are all blacks and lefty hipster artfags spending daddy's money on tiny illegal apartments.

/thread

They are the Borg, makes sense.

Pretty much this.
>tfw just some brainlet southerner with poor oral health and an attraction to cousins
What a life to live. Sarcasm aside, go to hell

so you need arguments from authority rather then plainly obviously statements?

i dont see anypoint in spending time on sources for something that any average person can look at with a basic understanding of humanity and agree with

>implies liberal arts degree equals high IQ

We didn't. We voted for Trump. We knew he would win.

Besides Worcester Springfield and Boston mass is 95% wypipo who think minorities are a cool novelty and rarely have to interact with them, thus ignorance breeds liberalism

Lets be honest, unless you religiously listen to NPR, wear exclusively flannel, and drink pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Otherwise you get a disaster like Flumperd Zornk being elected to office.

Political leanings has more to do with what propaganda you're exposed to. CNN is a hell of a drug.

Nice use of ethos pathos and logos in your arguments, short and to the point. You win.

You think all the people who work in Cambridge also live there?

But the smartest person in the world (me) voted for Trump.

Its MS. Ya dope.
You don't have evidence for a correlation between IQ and votes for one or the other.
Here's some info for ya, those Universities have high % diversity quotas that bring in a bunch of dumb dumbs from the slums who can vote while all the high I foreign students can't, so...
/thread

bump

Because the one who didn't voted for pic related.

yeah all those worthless SJW degrees from Harvard, MIT, Cambridge and Bio/Medical schools

Why did all the ultra high IQ people become high-ranking nazis?

This. The vast majority of the people who work in cambridge commute from the suburbs. Most of the people who actually live in cambridge are either professors/college administrators, refugees/minorities (there are a surprising amount there), or current students. If you look at the demographics of Cambridge Ringe and Latin (the public high school) it gives a much better representation of who actually live there and many are not white or wealthy.

from the MIT page

>WGS - Women's and Gender Studies
>21M - Music and Theater Arts
>21L - Literature
>24 - Linguistics and Philosophy
>21G - Global Studies and Languages

all these Ivy League universities has shitty degrees, just because it's MIT it doesn't make those degrees any less shitty and unemployable
web.mit.edu/education/

>the nazi ideology might've been too smart

Stop kidding yourself. As long as your ilk are half non white your collective iq will continue to drop especially since these white liberals in the north east are expirencing a demographic decline. So smart they don't procreate.

I have a lit degree... My associates is in CS though...

Only whitetrash rednecks voted trump

Also, fun fact. This is the school that the boston bombers went to. There's lots of shitskins who live in cambridge proper

Peterson, please leave.

You haven't actually shown that the did but assuming they did it's probably because they're a bunch of left wing pussies

When I was in lawschool we had various speakers from different areas of law. I was surprised that more than one mentioned that they often intentionally didn't hire the 4.0 students because they did not know how to interact with people or have good social skills. They make good clerks for judges though, or other jobs requiring primarily research.

I was surprised that in my first year, a lot of the people you could clearly tell were the most intelligent actually flunked out or were put on academic probation. Smart people are lazy as fuck and often never had to work at anything to excel academically. The cream of the cream in academics are not particularly intelligent, but they are motivated hard workers.

i dont get it

guy gives bump even though Massachusetts sucks hard balls and only coastal liberals are staying population requires constant flow of immigrants to grow. Also The average IQ in MA dropped 10 points in the last 16 years BTW homie. 113-103.

Yea keep telling yourself that.

>implies that the tiny minority of geniuses voted for Shillery
>implies people who study in MA are from MA

BAWSTON retards

>Implying that getting into a top university means high IQ

Most of the time, it's just some kids who have wealthy parents/connections. When this is the case, the kids who work extra hard get into ivy league, but those who are truly genius stay back since they know that it's too much work. You can get out of a regular university and still earn more than an Ivy League graduate if you choose the right field.

between getting into MIT under hundreds of thousands of dollars to study gender studies
or go into Trade school, i'll go with trade school everytime, professions like underwater welders earn very very well.

futile attempt at framing your desires in such a way that they seem obtainable to you through a simple change in habits. People do it all the time, they try to escape sadness by thinking that their objectives are reachable.

>ultra-white & wealthy area of the country votes liberal because they have never interacted with poor people & minorities in their entire lives so they don't know any better

It's because the philosophy of Western universities is cuckoldry.

Their education doesn't represent IQ. It represents how indoctrinated they are. Most indoctrinated populations always vote democrat because they're social justice leftists and good goys. I'm from Houston and though my bachelor's is in Hospitality, I escaped education unscathed.

are you 2smart4us or just a determinist?

>brainlets actually believe this

Implying that leftist indoctrination had no role in their voting patterns. We know for a fact that universities are extremely liberal. You must also take into account the age of these people. Alot of these ivy leaguers are their from daddy's money, and have never worked a day in their lives.

I don't think MIT Is cucked quite yet like the Ivy's are. Still a very rigorous STEM school.

Because they knew she will lose anyway so they didn't risk their career by going against previous status quo.

a school known for being a top notch STEM school is already cucked for offering Women/gender studies.
it's a like a michelin star restaurant offering chessburgers.

because they all scam the local govt

Because if you are really intelligent you likely make a lot of money and you can segregate yourself from niggers. Those at the lower end of the economic spectrum have to live right next to the garbage that liberals don't perceive because they live in gated communities or segregated environments.

That's wrong.

IQ is correlated with income (almost a 1-1 correlation) and Trump won every income bracket above 30k/yr. Therefore Trump voter's iq > Hillary voter's iq.

Q.E.D

MA fag here, it's all booksmarts.

It really is true that on average we're slightly smarter than most people when it comes to research and calculation, but holy shit are we dumb about it. All my friends getting masters degrees have 60k-140k debt approaching 30 and they're still in school.

In general, MA fags absorb more knowledge and are more susceptible to propaganda. I do not know anyone in PhD programs that reads any further than CNN and Washington Post's headlines.

>Hillary voters are the pinnacle of human election
>lost two elections
lal

>ultra high IQ people
Working at a university does not imply high IQ.

People working at a university have jobs that are unlikely to be killed, and their income is high enough they can deal with more taxes. the other 80% of america cant.

sheltered white suburbanites. they're smart enough, but honestly think the one black doctor in town represents the nigger belt. lots and lots of children who are never given a chance to mature, just funneled through schools then into a "networked" job with no actual responsibility besides showing up

universities are increasingly filled with shitskins who vote anti-white on principal (and are plummeting in value, the harvard/MIT name doesn't mean anything what it did 20 years ago)

propaganda is extreme. every news channel, every radio station, newspaper, and school is deep left.

even then i still run into plenty of right-thinking men, but god forbid you ever speak up, or HR will be up your ass

>the harvard/MIT name doesn't mean anything what it did 20 years ago
Man that's the truth. I can't even think of a University I respect anymore. Maybe CalTech but if that's not commiefied by now then it will be soon.