Happening: Lynch being probed by senate for behavior during 2016 cycle

LORETTA LYNCH ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LiqHG
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/18/senate-republicans-eying-loretta-lynch-testimony-over-possibly-wrongdoings-in-clinton-email-case/
nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/videos/2017_06/the_rasmussen_minute_congress_asks_about_the_loretta_lynch_matter
abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate-probes-loretta-lynchs-alleged-interference-clinton-email/story?id=48237960
twitter.com/search?q=loretta lynch&src=typd
youtu.be/t9bquunDh1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RSZca1Q9IWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white house user was right

Wew lad this is yuge

I hope this leads to several high profile arrests

they said it. i didn't believe it. but it's true
Sup Forums is always right

Yeah I'm guessing this is what WH user was referring to yesterday

This is it lads

How large will this "probe" be?

Will it make Vlad the Impaler blush?

I guess this is the HAPPENING!

just saw it on fox
thought the same thing

Yeussss. Someone even faked an FBI tweet to say this... turned out they were right.

This.

I had kept his heads-up, in mind this morning...and he delivered.

Oh shit

This is gonna be fun

Well I'll be damned. White House user wasn't fooling. Not sure how much will come of this though.

How long will CNN be able to ignore this headline?

archive.is/LiqHG

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/

News is an hour early, unless this leads directly to obongo, I don't know that this 'will be talked about for years'.. can anybody explain why it would be?

Do you have a screencap? I'm out of the loop.

SHEEEEEIT

What are the implications of this? At this point I've lost all hope that anybody in the upper tiers of government will ever be held accountable for anything. Why is this different?

Her meeting on the tarmac with Bill. Her request to call the investigation a "matter", and likely many other things WILL be talked about for years. Especially if they can prove what she did.

Fitting last name.

My whole fucking year + 2016 just got made

Digits confirm WH user wasn't bullshitting

hold onto yer butts

NICE BASED PEDES, THIS TIME HILLARY IS DEFINITELY GOING TO JAIL RIGHT?

This was already announced a few days ago. Keep up

user WAS RIGHT

Hell yes, freedom boner

Bump for the basics.

This could be the biggest habbening since the Bataclan

Yes, kekistani brother. Praise kek. Hail god emperor. Impressive length centipede.

I just marathoned your post and its fake and gay. Im wide awake shill. Gonna do some jumping jacks.

Will she take one for the team or take her old nigger boss down with her too?

YASS!!
Lynch Lynch

This

Loretta Lynch is one strand in the dems web of lies

#LYNCHHERUP

Anybody have that screencap from a week ago giving a complete rundown of the comey/lynch/clinton scenario?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/18/senate-republicans-eying-loretta-lynch-testimony-over-possibly-wrongdoings-in-clinton-email-case/

nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/videos/2017_06/the_rasmussen_minute_congress_asks_about_the_loretta_lynch_matter

Do I need to find anymore links faggot? All from June 20th. Follow the news better.

REAL AND GAY

>Sup Forums gets a white house corespondent, while the media has to rely on 'anonymous sources'

what the fuck did we do to this timeline?

I believe this picture perfectly illustrates what's going on.

Thanks, Comey.

Bucket of crabs.

>Not sure how much will come of this though.

That's where we come in...

We have to keep leaning on representatives in Senate to make it clear many Americans are paying attention and expecting heads to roll with establishment government!

We need to meme the normies into lighting up Senate's phones, emails and social media accts.

#MakeHeadsRoll

Fonefags
Go get em, tiger!

We won

>t-the fabric of the obama administration is tearing/coming apart?

he said it would be bigger than a SC justice retiring, obviously this isn't it and obviously the guy was a larper

Huh.

So maybe he wasn't a LARP.

It's beautiful, isn't it?

checked

isn't podesta also being probed?

I don't even know who's probing who anymore.

> (You)
>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/18/senate-republicans-eying-loretta-lynch-testimony-over-possibly-wrongdoings-in-clinton-email-case/
>nypost.com/2017/06/20/next-up-a-special-counsel-to-probe-team-obamas-obstruction-of-justice/
>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/videos/2017_06/the_rasmussen_minute_congress_asks_about_the_loretta_lynch_matter
>Do I need to find anymore links faggot? All from June 20th. Follow the news better.

Yes you do. Everything you posted was speculation. Today the confirmation dropped.

Why dont you want us talking about this huge update, goyim?

She will get suicided in the back of the head before she can sell out killary

We became the Jew.

Well fuck me, he wasn't just a roleplaying faggot.

The refusal of the DNC to allow the FBI to investigate their servers after they were allegedly hacked by Russians.

^ Could be tied to Hillary's server being potentially hacked and that they didn't want to have to re-litigate that after Comey had given a list of her illegal activities but ultimately would not pursue charges because "not intentional".

Comey could have easily gotten a grand jury subpeona to take the fucking server like he did with Hillary's, but he's a fuckin' bitch to the DNC.

Lots of shit to ultimately hit the fan with this one, not just Lyin' Loretta.

Im happy yet...it still feels like nothing. The news cycle will still be dominated by Russia shit all day.

"Senate probes Loretta Lynch's alleged interference in Clinton email investigation"

abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate-probes-loretta-lynchs-alleged-interference-clinton-email/story?id=48237960

She's too high profile for that.

I bet her family is being threatened right now though, so she will be vague and plead the 5th a lot, but will probably respond in such a way that implicates more people from the obongo administration.

redpill me on this bitch

Bump this is getting slid

Holy shit look up "senate probes Loretta Lynch", it is spreading fast as fuck

This is how you know it's gonna be big. It just broke 30 minutes ago and now it's everywhere, and even legacy media is reporting it.

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/senate-probes-loretta-lynchs-alleged-interference-clinton-email/story?id=48237960

>that cathrine cook shill in the comment sections

I hope that's one of us, lol.

I love this

Fuck them pricks!

when has a senate hearing lead to anyone's arrest.

how come you didn't catch on by now, that's the hearing are just there to give the senators a few free minutes of air time?

twitter.com/search?q=loretta lynch&src=typd

Get that shit trending!

They'll report on it for sure, they're finding the best way to call Trump an evil fascist for going after his opposition in a clearly corrupt case :^)

don't hold your breath faggots.

This means nothing unless shes prosecuted and hung for treason.

Sup Forums is always right

Does she have to show up and answer under oath? What's to keep this bitch from pleading the 5th?

Y'all gotta stop getting your hopes up. Worst case for her is they'll say she acted unethically but not illegally, which doesn't matter because she no longer works for the government.

>this is hard!

>protect me!!!

youtu.be/t9bquunDh1Y

WHAT DID WHITE HOUSE user SAY????

I wouldn't consider this a "big happening" or "something people will be talking about for years to come" as WH user said. He said it would be bigger than a supreme court justice retiring.

They really should report and tweet this, otherwise i'm going sleep with this big fat NOTHING burger.

She can, but
>Trey Gowdy and additional witnesses

B L O O D
O N
T H E
S T R E E T S

Bump

we fucking won bigly son

I heard about this days ago, why is it considered breaking news?

Based Barron is the expert.

Today the games begin.

>news flash
>it isn't fucking 2 0'clock.
Either there's more to this story, something else is happening, or LARP.

"Hangman,...hangman wait a little while..
I think I see my sister comin, ridin' many a mile..."

youtube.com/watch?v=RSZca1Q9IWA

Honestly its fucking nothing until the news starts covering juicy happenings related to this. "Senate announces probe" OOOOOOO Whoa they announced a probe???? Theres already probes of this.

Thats just the way it works. Look at the Benghazi hearings. Did Dems give a fuck? No, they just laughed. Im not saying this doesnt have potential, but until they nail her on something its just more worthless hot air.

Where is HRC in handcuffs? Where is John Podesta in the electric chair? This is all going excruciatingly slow.

That's because you're not intelligent enough to see how this is the start of a massive investigation that has the potential to bring down several prominent members of the previous administration.

This may be the biggest political investigation in US history

see